All Comments on 'Emma's First Time'

by abroadsword

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
change the description

I didn't want to read this when I saw the description of "daddy has a surprise for his daughter on her 18th"... it sounded like incest or rape.... I clicked anyways out of curiosity and was surprised to see it was nothing like that... it needs more detail and is very rushed but seems like a good story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Rushed.

I'm sorry but...it really sucked...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Really sucks, so do you dear annony, and your wife told us you

swallow too! This is a good story don't listen to the asshole of Lit. I gave it a 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wow

Just. Wow. I was expecting some shitty incest but instead what I got was even shittier. This piece of moldy excrement was like a cheap porn film: rushed, paper-thin plot and cheese, quick action. You were probably jacking off as you wrote this, which is why the story sucked harder than the characters did and it ended almost as quick as the actual "action" was. I sincerely hope you check back here and read this, because your infinitely incompetent poop-covered tissue paper of a 1st grader's essay on trees is exactly the kind of material I strive NOT to write.

Next time: make a description that doesn't sound like Daddy's screwing Emma on her 18th birthday. If you're going to rush the plot, at least give us some actually good guy on girl action, rather than that cheap third grade dialogue and the Shakespeare-esque interlude of "they have sex, but it's off-screen."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Brilliant

Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Funny, but Not Erotic...

You may have a flare for humor & satire. I actually chuckled lol. This is a cute story, but not erotic in the least. You kinda set us up for daddy daughter incest, then for black dick ravaging, only to tempt us with a huge white dick, and then the encounter wasnt even erotically detailed. However, it was cute and even got a little romantic, and if it had been more erotic, it would been worthy of 5 stars. It wasnt aweful, so please ignor the mean uncalled for comments. Just add more erotic details, and maybe stick to romance or humor & satire, because i definitely think you're funny !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous