All Comments on 'Eroslit Meets Johnnie Blue'

by johnnieblue44

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You did ask...

I would vote for no more. The reason why is because I've been reading Eroslit for many years, and she is a very intelligent woman. In fact she's too intelligent to just rush into the hurried up, slutty sexual activity that you describe. I think a date with her would be fun, and I might even contact her if I wasn't married. But I would expect us to explore each others minds quite a bit before rushing to explore the bodies. At the rate you're going their weekend will be over before they find out anything about each other, except maybe that she has big tits.

Hope you're not pissed, but again, you did ask if we wanted more.

Nathan in Sacramento

Big JayBig Jayover 13 years ago
more yes

dying here

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
more

yes, indeed yes, more.

AjimleeAjimleeover 12 years ago
YES

Absolutely YES...M-O-R-E teasingly erotic and my anticipation heightened...I aimlessly awaiting the adventure in the elevator and M-O-R-E...Ajimlee

DawnJDawnJabout 12 years ago
In response...

...to Nathan's comment, I'd have to say that nothing in the story suggests that either one of the participants is even REMOTELY interested in getting to know the other in any other than a carnal way. I think the assignation was purely sexual...well, that's how I read it. All they were meeting to do was fuck, to be blunt about it.

In fact, this is what the author writes: "He knew that Traci, for whom he had flown to Columbus for the sole purpose of meeting for a weekend of sexual fun and games, anything-goes carnal explorations, had booked a room for them for just that purpose."

Did I read that wrong, Johnnieblue?

pfflyerhotpfflyerhotabout 10 years ago
I might be biased...

Okay. I admit it. I have a thing for sharing discreet public arousal, touching, stroking, teasing. The sexy car stuff... very nice... rings true.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous