All Comments on 'Exposing Carol To Old Friends'

by luv2bseen

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
ohmigod!

I would absolutely love to do what Carol did!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
to Anonymous

Let me (us) know when and where and we'll be there!

crapensteincrapensteinover 13 years ago
Wonderfully Done

I have enjoyed every bit of these stories. It's been a long while since you added one but I'd love to see the series continue.

jackogjackogover 12 years ago
Fantastic!

I love your stories. Are any of them true? I wish this sort of thing actually happened. I think your "Exposing Carol - Way Back When" gives a good example of how Sex Education should be taught. I think it would make us more aware of the other person's feelings and make us better lovers and sex partners.

Keep up the great work!

greentornadogreentornadoover 10 years ago
great story

Best by far

CletisCletisalmost 5 years ago
Am I jaded?

I did a Binge read of the stories. Maybe I was over read and that is why this one didn't bring me to a NEW level. It was good but not my favorite. That said, I still do love your story telling. I'm sorry that you have stopped submitting new stories. Maybe you will surprise us and we'll see one pop up one of these days.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

At her high school reunion a few years ago, my wife rounded up her 6 then-boyfriends and took them into a private room where she performed a private striptease for them while I waited outside. This was pre-arranged, she had told me she wanted to see if she could still turn them on, as during high school years she'd been known as a streaker and showed herself publicly quite often. When they were finished i watched as they came out of the room and, still naked, she walked them back to the main meeting room. She left them there and went back to the room for her clothes then rejoined the party, clothed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous