All Comments on 'Family Freud'

by YKN4949

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Phenomenal fun story. Love gameshow format stories. Hope you will do more of them!

bigkkmbigkkmover 2 years ago

Outstanding story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If this was a real game show I'd have to watch

AddictAddictionAddictAddictionover 2 years ago

I am thrilled to see you writing again! The story was as well-written as always with an incredibly fun concept. I hope to see more of your work in the future!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. Love the incest game show setting.

300WSM300WSMover 2 years ago

Great concept and well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Definitely checking out your other work. Very well written. I was engaged til the end. Thank you.

6yrsofhell6yrsofhellover 2 years ago

Loved it! Think there should be more episodes in the future!

mtmilkmanmtmilkmanover 2 years ago

Loved the outrageous game

woodwardwoodwardover 2 years ago

It was very unique.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 2 years ago

Always been a fan of yours, whether I liked the story or not. This one was fun, I'm sure you got the idea from the Japanese (Chinese) game show porn. It's a unique twist on it. Wouldn't mind seeing (reading) more episodes of Family Freud. I don't remember off the top of my head if you've ever done impregnation stories or not but that's the main theme of the game show porn, so maybe you could do an episode of say clash of champions edition where returning teams challenge for grans prize and are either 'forced' to be impregnated for use it too win. you could milk this for 3 more stories if you wanted at least. 2 more to get the champions for the third one. Anyway thanks for sharing!!!

GinafrommaineGinafrommaineover 2 years ago

OMG. Where do I sign up for this show. I so want to go on it. There are several family members I’d love to have join me. Very sexy, very arousing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5⭐ More Piss drinking next time please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don't like watersports, Don't write incest watersports stories, 1/5 :P

Axel7Axel7over 2 years ago

Great to see you still around, I wouldn't say that I liked this story. But I am happy that you are still writing and posting, I love some of your other stories and I am sure there will be more in the future that I will love even more. Thank you.

feather1892feather1892over 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this unique story. It’s a bit rough around the edges, but the detailed descriptions and general fun make up for it. 5 stars

fastraz3270fastraz3270over 2 years ago

I think the consensus shows that there should be more chapters for me I would read every one of them great story and this is my 1st time posting so good job

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The only thing that was missing was Steve Harvey

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I havre this 5 ⭐️ rating although a 4 & ½ would be more appropriate.

The last parts got a little boring.

It’s a good jerk off story with not much in the way of a classic story.

Bill S.

123noproblem123noproblemover 2 years ago

This is a great fun story, fairly well-paced with a fun plot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It has to be a brother sister show or mom son show, mixing them in the same show/story is not a good idea. And the swapping was not good either. That's the only problem I see. Piss drinking part was too short, they did it for the show, it has to be their decision, to make their performance hottest, they have to love what they do, include a glass if possible. Thank You

VisitorAnonVisitorAnonover 2 years ago

This was great. Very entertaining and lots of hot sex. I would love to read more about this show and it’s contestants. Seriously fun and hot.

trite_readertrite_readerover 2 years ago
Lots Of Fun

I keep googling “Family Freud”, and I’m beginning to suspect that you’ve made this show up!! It doesn’t seem to exist. I would soooo subscribe… bahahahaha

Love your work man, keep it up! lol

armando100armando100over 2 years ago

BEAUTIFUL THEME OF A GAME SHOW!!!! LOVED THE INCEST PART VERY MUCH!!! WAITING FOR MORE!!

Bigshrek63Bigshrek63over 2 years ago

This was HILARIOUS, the comments from the host had me rolling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story and I hope to read another episode. Kinda sad that Candace and Zach didn't win though

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very very good. We need more of this—hopefully, a continuation. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

the format sucks harder than Dyson.

namidaboshinamidaboshiover 2 years ago

This is a very fun premise. Had a lot of fun with this story, truly.

Can we have a incest lesbian story next? A multi=parter would really hit the spot.

Cheers

AlouviAlouviover 2 years ago

Histoire très agréable à lire. Merci.

J'aurais bien vu un fist d'une main blanche dans une chatte noir, ou l'inverse....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just a thought, maybe on a subsequent show, a game putting champions against each other.

Two family members know and two don’t might be an interesting premise. What do you think?

IcelandSparIcelandSparover 2 years ago

Hah, really enjoyed your previous work, so good to see you writing again!

jra13jra13over 2 years ago

This is the second game show story I've read on Lit, compared to the other? Yours is better laid out, easier to visualize what's going on, lighthearted like you would kinda want from a story about a game show. Loved it!!

Until the ass to mouth. That took me right out of it. But? That's my issue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was great! As someone else noted, the host’s dialogue was very amusing. I still like your story “A Big Side Effect” most, but this one was enjoyable. Keep it up!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was good, love your incest stuff, especially that Secrets of the Suburbs series

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was a great read. I really enjoyed two things about it:

1) Everything was basically consensual. It was more about the corrupting influence of money, which I really enjoy for some reason.

2) It was pretty filthy. I'd like to see more, and maybe some things that were introduced included at the end, but I was pretty happy with it all-in-all.

I think this would be great as an anthology or something. There are plenty of ideas to mine in this one. I'll dig into your back catalog too.

ExperienceCountsExperienceCountsalmost 2 years ago

Love the concept and the way you fit a little bit of everything in this story. A lot of fun.

LickerzQuicker88LickerzQuicker88over 1 year ago

This is a lot like the family game shows on Japanese TV. Hope you have seen those! Good, transgressive fun!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was both turned on and grossed out. In the end let's call it a wash. As 8t happens, all of these contestants need a bath and STD testing. I have this 5 stars. Despite things going on that really gross me out (all of which involve urine, or various sequential combinations of ass, mouth, and cock, I can not deny the story is very well written and that many people enjoy thosr fetishes. Not everything needs tooled to titilate my taste buds, giving tantilizing tremors of cuming toothsome tantric tidal waves. The sea, shr is a salty sodden wench! Tide of go diving for a pearl lads.

Ah, i lost my train of thought and went off on a tangent. Anyway it was a delectable desert, with a touch to much dill.

JGnCTJGnCTabout 1 year ago

Definitely different. I'm one of those "perverts" that watches the stupid Asian games shows where Mothers and sons end up having sex. this is very close to it. I don't know if you are going to follow with another one but if so, I like to make a suggestion. A competition among the winners of all the previous shows.

chasvtchasvt10 months ago

I loved the premise of the story and you told it great.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Jeez what a dogshit story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Awesome story. Sexy and absolutely hilarious. Filia was great. 5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYKN4949@YKN4949
Hey everyone, I got some messages from readers saying they wanted more information about my writing. I've decided to use this biography section as sort of a bulletin board. So, without further preamble, let's get to it. 1.) The best way to reach me if you want to hear back is...