Family Passions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Billy froze her hand swept up and away and she now lay on her back. He remained fixed in position for several moments then, once he was convinced she was sleeping again, he backed off the bed and came around again to the side she lay on. Once more he eased back the cover and this time he could see her panties and naked stomach up as far as her ribs. His cock was straining and he gave it a few strokes to relieve his lust. His mother's legs were open and he could see the crotch of her white panties. He leaned against the bed by her elbow and bent over supporting himself with his left hand so that his face hovered just over her pussy. He inhaled her scent. He could smell her hot muskiness. He wanted her; he wanted to fuck his mother. With his right hand pumped his cock and he breathed deeply. Suddenly he lost control and he felt his cock spurt its load of spunk. He had no time to move away and couldn't straighten up. His spunk shot out across her night shirt and a little on her stomach. While this was happening Billy couldn't move. He remained in position and could do nothing to stop his spunk spraying on his mother. As soon as he could, he pushed himself up and ran back to his bedroom.

As this happened Hester awoke and was confused. Her bedclothes were pushed back, something was wrong. She went to roll over and cover herself but she felt something wet and cold against her body. She sat up and put on the bedside lamp. As her eyes adjusted she saw that there were patches of wetness on her shirt. Then she saw blobs of what could only be spunk. She lifted the shirt to her face and smelled. Yes it was spunk alright. She knew at once whose it was. She rolled out of bed and made for the door. But she halted. She didn't know how to approach this. She hesitated then went to the en suite bathroom. She undressed and stepped into the shower. As she washed herself she thought what to do. She resolved to leave things tonight and act tomorrow.

On her way back to bed she spotted Billy's boxers on the floor. If proof were needed, there it was. She lifted them and placed them in the laundry. Needless to say she hardly slept that night and stirred at every sound.

On her return from work the next day Hester made for Billy's room. She had to search for it but soon found his journal. She sat on the floor by his bed and opened it. Sure enough there were new images and fantasies about her. There were portraits of her face with notes scrawled about fucking her sweet mouth. There were close-ups of her legs and comments about her sexy uniform and a very blurry image of her cleavage. Hester couldn't imagine how he'd got the pictures, but then she turned the page and there was an image of her sleeping on the sofa. She remembered dozing one evening quite recently. She'd had a busy day and fell asleep still in her uniform. Her dress had ridden up to her mid thighs and Billy had obviously found her and photographed her from several angles. There were close-ups of her legs, feet, face and body. Billy had written: 'Fuck her in her uniform. Have to fuck her soon.'

Hester was horrified. This was way more then she thought would happen. And his visit in the night! Oh God, would he rape her? The thought shocked her but at the same time her mind flooded with images of Billy over-powering her, ripping her clothes from her body and forcing his cock into her pussy and mouth. And, oh God, my ass too, he wants to fuck my ass. Hester was shaking, she was suddenly afraid to be caught in his room. Carefully she returned the journal to its hiding place and got up to leave. Her legs were wobbly and she half staggered into her room and fell onto her bed. Her mind was racing, she was trembling, breathing heavily. Suddenly she realised. She was aroused.

How could she, she scolded herself. This was wrong, depraved; her son was probably going to rape her. How could this cause her to become aroused? She rolled onto her back and her hand found her crotch. Christ she was so hot. Squirming her hand under her tights and panties she felt her slippery folds and confirmed her intense arousal. Her fingers slipped in between her labia. How can I want my own son? She thought to herself. I'm a bad mother. This sham of a marriage has me turning into a whore!

She forced herself to get up and stripped naked. She showered, trying to ignore the pleasurable sensations as she washed between her legs. After she dried and dressed and set about her chores. Determined to be a good mother and housewife to her family. She tried her best. She called a friend and asked if she could visit that night. The friend was delighted and so Hester told her family she would be back the following day as the friend lived out of town. That was the last night of that cycle of night shifts for James and Mary. She couldn't risk being alone in the house with Billy.

That was five weeks ago. Today Hester sat on her son's bed with his journal on her lap. She was almost afraid to look but she had to know. Her anger today spurred her on. For the first time since that night he visited her she opened the pages. There were no new images of her, but Billy had written on a new page. Some words were in capitals, words like CUNT and FUCK. She read what he had written.

I went to her room. I wanted to see her CUNT. I wanted to see her TITS. But she was covered. She looked so gorgeous. My cock was hard for her. I wanked right there in front of her. I wanked in front of my mother.

I put my cock in her hand. I wanted her to wank me. I smelled her CUNT. FUCKING CUNT CUNT CUNT. My fucking COCK in her CUNT.

Her fucking smell made me SPUNK. I spunked on her. I gave her my spunk.

She is fucking gorgeous. My dads a useless prick and never gives her any. I want to give her my COCK. I want to FUCK my mum. I must see her naked CUNT soon!!

Hester was not shocked this time. She felt her heart race, but it wasn't shock. Her son wants to give her what his father won't. He loves her. It's wrong, but he loves her. She was weirdly proud that her son was more of a man that her husband. She put the book back. There were tears in her eyes. She knew she had to think of a way to put a stop to his obsession. But what to do. In a couple of nights James and Mary would begin their cycle of night shifts. For five nights she would be alone with Billy. She had to make him stop.

Those couple of days now passed slowly. On the first night that they were alone Billy had remained in his room all evening. Hester drank half a bottle of wine and was in bed by 10.30 pm. She couldn't sleep. She knew he was bound to visit. As usual she wore a night shirt and knickers. She resolved that if he came to her she would confront him. Somehow, despite her effort to stay awake she fell into a sleep.

Billy was naked and knelt by his mother's bed next to her sleeping body. He had moved the covers back and had slowly eased the night shirt up to reveal one breast. He was slowly stroking his thick, engorged cock. He was trying to kiss her nipple. His mouth was just over her breast. Slowly he bent to her and lightly touched his lips to the still flaccid teat. He kissed it ever so gently. His cock swelled and he stoked it a few times to relieve his yearning. He wanted to smell her. He moved down to her crotch and leaned in the inhale deeply. The mix of her perfume and musky sex caused him to gasp out loud. Hester stirred and moved slightly. Billy froze but after a few moments it seemed that she was still asleep.

He wondered what she would do if he simply pulled aside the gusset of her panties and fucked her. He wanted to, he wanted to believe that she would enjoy it and thank him. But he was too scared. If only he could lick her pussy. His cock ached to spill his load. He noticed that her hand was now by her side. He shuffled up and gently lifted her wrist and placed his cock on the bed and lowered her hand onto his solid member. The heat of her flesh on his was incredible. Her fingers seemed to fall around his shaft and lightly grip it. He moved back and forth in tiny motions causing her to play with him.

Moments earlier Hester had stirred. She was suddenly aware that Billy was in the room with her; next to her bed and leaning over her hips. She felt his breath on her thighs. She had started slightly. She didn't know what to do. She was too frightened confront him and so lay there feigning sleep. Billy moved. Maybe he's leaving, she thought. But she felt him take her wrist and lift her arm. Then he set her hand down on his penis. Hester caught her breath; she had her hand on her son's erect penis. But it was his doing, she reassured herself. Instinctively her fingers tightened around his shaft. She felt him rocking back and forth. His cock was large in her hand. It was tumescent, hard, engorged, and ridged. She wanted to squeeze it but couldn't let him know she was awake. Maybe he'll cum and leave, she thought. Maybe I can help make that happen sooner. She convinced herself that this was the right thing to do. Just hold his cock and he would make himself cum and then he'd leave her. That was the best thing to do. She could do nothing else, she convinced herself.

She held him just a tiny bit more tightly and she felt his powerful cock twitch. This is it, she thought. But there was nothing more. The anticipated rhythmic twitching and ejaculation did not follow. Instead Billy bent again to lightly kiss her nipple. This time Hester felt it and this time her nipple tightened. She shouldn't be affected by her son's kiss, but Hester insisted to herself that it was a natural reaction, not sexual. But her hand tightened another notch on his cock.

Billy was gently tugging at her night shirt. So gently in fact that she barely noticed for a moment. He obviously wanted to see both breasts. Hester thought if she helped him do this the ordeal would soon end. It meant letting go of his cock but she pretended to move in her sleep. She rolled slightly away from him, then unseen by Billy, she lifted her shirt and rolled back. She now lay with both breasts exposed to her son.

For some moments Billy didn't move, then she felt his breath on her breasts and his lips lightly kissed the newly revealed nipple. He then kissed the other again. Then he seemed to move back. Silence, then she could hear breathing, plus another noise, a quiet rhythmic noise. He was wanking over her. She wanted to open her eyes and see, but she couldn't. As she listened the sound and rhythm increased and she heard a low gasp. Then she felt a rain of sticky blobs of cum on her boobs. He had ejaculated over her breasts. Christ, Hester thought, my son has just ejaculated over me like a cheap slut.

Silence followed. Hester was aware of trying to control her own breathing, but could hear no other sound. Tentatively she peered through half closed eyes. Billy was gone. She looked slowly around the room. Yes, he was gone. Even though the situation was intensely deviant, Hester found herself grinning. Typical man, she thought. Cums and leaves!

Her son's spunk lay splattered across her breasts. She thought she would go and wash it off, but that would alert Billy to the fact she was awake. As she lay there wondering what to do, her fingers played in his cum. She felt very wicked. He'd treated her like a cheap slut. She felt used, but she also felt something else. She was aroused. She knew her pussy was hot. Her fingers trailed down and into her pants, her slit was slick with juice. This time she didn't try to deny her feelings. She knew she was wet because she had held her son's cock and he had wanked over her. His spunk was on her fingers. Those fingers now probed her pussy. Her son's spunk was in her cunt. Her fingers probed in and out, she fucked herself slowly. Her other hand smeared the rest of his cum over her body then slid down to circle her clit. Soon she was fingering herself frantically and wiggling her middle finger on her sensitive bud. Her breasts were heaving from the exertion and from her lust.

His cock had been in her hand, he wanted to fuck her. That's what he wrote. He wanted to fuck her cunt. She now wanted his cock inside her. She wanted to feel its thick hardness filling her, stretching her, penetrating his mother. Fucking his mother, his fucking slut, whore mother. She wanted his cock, she wanted his cum.

'Fuck me Billy,' she gasped as her orgasm crashed over her. She writhed and jerked on the bed as she came; cumming hard, and giving-in to her unspeakable lust for her son's cock. When Hester came down from her climax she curled up under her covers. Her pussy was wet and throbbing from her incestuous craving, her body sweating and sticking from her son's spunk. She wanted him, but she hated herself for wanting something so depraved. She drifted to sleep wondering, dreading what might come of this terrible lust.

12