Finding Mom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were now staring at each other and suddenly we lunged towards each other. Our tongues entwined and I grabbed her head to pull her impossibly closer to me. Our tongues danced against each other and in this close embrace my hand had moved right underneath her dress. I could feel the top of her stockings and the smooth flesh above. My fingers brushed against her panties and I felt the wetness on them. Even with the intensity of the kiss I could feel her shock as I brushed against them once more.

It took a few moments to realise the taxi had stopped. The driver had turned around and must have been getting an eyeful.

"Sorry to break you two lovebirds up," he finally said. "That's eight pounds please." Both me and my mom looked at each other, both embarrassed and yet unashamed at the same time. I paid the driver and we quickly got out. We looked at each other and I reached for her hand which she placed into mine. The cool night sky was clearing my mind and I stopped to find out what was going on but she just smiled and pulled me towards the house.

As we got through the door she spun around pressing me against the door as she kissed me fully on the lips. My hand caressed her cheek; I could feel her soft hair beneath my fingers, her skin smooth to the touch. She reversed our positions whilst removing my coat and with mouths still locked guided me into the lounge. My rear came into contact with the back end of the sofa preventing any further movement backwards. Her body came closer to mine and my hands reached behinds her caressing her arse cheeks beneath her dress. She used the moment to remove her jacket, tossing it onto one of the armchairs.

Our lips once more locked and her hands were now caressing my fully hardened member through my trousers. I lifted the back of the dress and my hand grabbed one of her perfectly formed buttocks. I could feel the lacy thong material between the cheeks. I broke from the kiss to look down at her body. Her dress was now pulled up and I moved my hands between her thighs again feeling her moistened panties against my fingers. She gave out a low moan and in turn was frantically trying to undo my trousers. I kicked off my shoes as she unclasped the latch on my trousers and as they fell to the floor I kicked them away. Almost comically I tried in an effort to maintain the mood of the moment as I removed my socks.

She smiled at my attempt before once more resting her hand on my firm stomach. Then she slid it downwards inside my boxers where she firmly took hold of my cock. I sighed with ecstasy as she stroked down the shaft and she must have felt the precum on her hand. Then she grabbed the hem of my boxers pulling them down my legs and in doing so she was on her knees. She looked up to me with those deep, brown eyes as she kneeled before me. I reached out to touch her cleavage that was clearly visible below me. Before I could reach her tongue came out and I watched fascinated as she gently licked the tip of my penis. Then slowly her tongue coiled itself around my cock and her mouth opened up. I let out a moan as my hardened member felt her lips pass over the head and then she started taking more and more with each movement. Her hand firmly held onto the shaft as her head went backwards and forwards until nearly my whole cock disappeared into her mouth. The excitement was unbearable and as she went to take in more I held her head firmly feeling my member at the back of her throat. I could feel her gagging and as I released her head she withdrew back with her lips still firmly encasing my cock. I felt it explode and I looked down to see cum dribbling down her chin. She looked up and smiled before running her finger up to collect the overspill and then sucking it off her finger. Then delicately she leaned forwards to lick off the residue off my cock.

I wanted to return the favour and as she stood up I again lifted her dress this time pulling the panties down. Still in her stilettos she smiled and stepped out of them. I then lifted her up and carried her to the couch. As she lay back I ensured her dress was underneath her arse and I stopped for a moment to drink in what was before me. This was no longer my mom, this was an Asian princes still in hold-up stockings, stilettos and a completely shaven pussy. Her cleavage was also clearly visible and as she saw me looking she caressed her breast through her dress. I went down onto her swollen pussy lips that already glistened with her wet juices. I allowed only the most lightest of touches with my tongue but this gave her cause to let out a low moan. Slowly I increased the pressure and I could taste her sweet juices on my tongue. Still on the most external part of the citreous I allowed my tongue to delve deeper inside just parting the lips. More juices came flooding over my tongue and I resisted the urge to lap them all up there and then.

My tongue explored, each time working its way deeper and deeper inside her. I could hear her moans ever increasing but I was too busy with the task ahead to pay heed as I let my tongue explore freely within her pussy looking for every last drop of juicy liquid. I felt her fingers dig into the back of my head and my nosed was pressed against her clit then with one almighty scream, she shook violently and as if the damn had been breached more juices came forth which I greedily lapped up. I could here her protest as she pulled me up telling me she could take no more.

As we smiled and stared deep into each other eyes we kissed once more. Already my cock was growing hard and I reached out and grabbed her hand pulling her out of the couch and towards the bedroom.

By the time we got there I was already completely naked and I lifted the dress over her head. She went to remove her high heels but I just reached out a hand to prevent her. She looked at me with a knowing smile. She stroked my cock gently with her hand and it obediently stood to her attention. I motioned for her to lie down and she did. I climbed onto the bed between her spread legs and leant forward to kiss her stomach. I continued to kiss her upwards until I was kissing the mounds of her breast. She let out another low moan. I had wanted to kiss her nipples so badly but I knew I wanted to please her equally so I set about kissing the neck and her shoulders. The noises she made told me she approved.

She looked at me and arched her back up allowing me access to the bra clasp. I managed to undo it and lifted the bra from her body. Her brown puffy nipples were already erect and I greedily sucked on one as I used my hand to caress the other. They were obviously quite sensitive as she started to squirm and I moved my hand from her breast to again feel the sticky, wetness between her legs. She again let out small moans to the touch as I pushed two fingers deep inside her.

"I want you," she gasped "I want to feel you." I positioned my cock so it was rubbing against the outer clit. She grabbed my cock rubbing it against her. Then I slowly eased my cock inside her. She was welcoming with the warm wetness of her pussy hungrily enveloping my cock. She moaned as I withdrew then pushing back forcing myself deeper inside her. Each times her groans increased as did the depth in which I entered.

I rolled over so I was now on my back as she sat upright in my lap. Her stocking legs felt silky smooth as I ran my hands up and down. She leant forward to allow me to take a nipple in my mouth.

The change of position caused her to gasp. She sat back up with an even louder moans and her rocking motion on top of me began to increase. I felt impossibly deep inside her and I watched her breast bounce up and down as I stroked her creamy thighs. She was getting close now and I knew I would be close behind. She leant forward one last time to kiss me full on the mouth and as she did I grabbed her nipples and stroked them between my fingers. She sat back one last time and my hands were caressing her arse. With the increasing moans she lets out a small scream, then another which was louder and another and another. As she was coming to the end of her climaxes I again rolled her over, once more the positional change caught her by surprise as she screamed once more as I pressed deep inside.

This is the end of this initial story although there is more material to come from future developments if anyone is interested.

I watched her face contort with sexual excitement and I cum deep inside whilst sucking on her perfectly formed breast.

That night we made love three more times before we fell asleep exhausted.

True to my word the following day I was packed ready to go back to university.

"Hope you will come and visit me soon." My mom said with a cheeky smile.

"Every weekend if it's is like this." She laughed. "Besides there is always the webcam if I get lonely." I said mockingly

"Yes, there is that," only she was serious.