For Love or Money Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now I was completely motionless; tied to the floor with my legs spread apart, my pussy visible to anyone who cared to look.

I was intensely aware, now, that it was winter and I'd been single for several months. I'd been working hard and hadn't gone out much and, because of all this, hadn't bothered to shave my legs, my underarms or wax my bikini line for well over a month.

Mark started undressing Louise now; standing right in front of me so I could watch as he slid off her jacket, unbuttoned her camisole top and unzipped her skirt. She stood there in her high high heels, her black hold-up stockings, black lace bra and lacy French knickers.

She looked like a vamp or dominatrix with her dark, shiny bob, red lipstick and sexy underwear and I gulped at the thought – what was she going to do to me? It was clear to me that she was now the one in charge. Mark had stepped back and sat on the bed and watched as she stood over me looking down on me.

I felt very young, very inexperienced and very silly. How the hell had I let myself get into this situation?

Louise looked at Mark then,

"Shall I clean her up then?" She asked. What the hell did that mean?

"Yeah," he said, "I'm just gonna get another drink."

"Can you heat this up then?" She asked, handing him a tub she'd just got out of the bathroom. "The instructions are on the side."

"Ok, back in a moment."

It was like I wasn't even there, or was just some inert dolly that didn't matter. Mark left the room, not bothering to lock it again this time now that I was securely fastened down and Louise folded her arms under her breasts and stood there waiting.

I was scared, but something about being tied down like this, open to the gaze made me shiver with anticipation. I liked being looked at. It excited me.

We stayed like that until Mark came back; her looking down at me, me lying there feeling the wetness slowly trickle out of me as my cunt pulsed and clenched in expectation.

Louise walked back to the bathroom now and I heard her running the taps, then she re-appeared with a wet flannel and a bar of un-fragranced soap. She ran the flannel over my pussy with no warning, making my body jolt in shock at the rough touch.

When it was wet she started rubbing the bar of soap up and down, driving me wild with the sensation of the cool, smooth touch over my inflamed clit. When she'd done this to her satisfaction she started rubbing her fingers in little circles, lathering the soap up into a white foam.

I closed my eyes now, enjoying the sensation of her fingers on me. She slid them into every fold, every hole and when she'd finished with my pussy, she slid them between my butt cheeks and pushed one into my tight little hole there. I moaned at this first penetration of my body. I didn't know what she was washing me for, but for now I was just enjoying it.

She had finished soaping me now and ran the flannel over me to clean off the soap, startling me once again with the contrast in sensation.

She went off to rinse the flannel, then came back and washed my underarms as well, drying them and my pussy with a small towel she had brought with her.

I tried to see what she was doing when she knelt down behind me, but it was out of my range of vision and I could only wait while she fiddled around with something. She put the flat of her hand down on the underside of my arm just above my armpit, then ran a small, flat wooden stick along it, coated with hot wax. The wax felt warm and soothing, but I knew what was coming and tensed in anticipation of the pain. Sure enough she smoothed down a piece of coarse fabric over the wax, then, holding down her other hand firmly, she ripped it off in one motion.

"Much better," she murmured, lightly stroking the bare, pink skin with her fingertips, before moving to the other side to repeat the process.

When she had finished with my under-arms she moved to my lower legs and quickly waxed those too, deftly working around the restraints.

I started crying when she began coating wax onto my thighs, ripping it off in sections moving upwards.

"Get the clippers." She told Mark while she did the top of my thighs on the inside, where the fine blonde hairs gave way to the coarser, darker hair.

Mark re-appeared shortly carrying an electric beard trimmer. Louise chose a setting then turned it on. As she brought it closer to my pussy I started trembling and squirming, then closed my eyes shut and waited, tensed, for it to touch me.

When she started using it on me I was surprised. It didn't hurt at all, just created a pleasant faint buzzing on the fleshy mound between my legs. When she moved down to the areas on each side of my slit I waited for it to catch my skin in it, but she was careful and skilled, pulling the flesh taut so the clippers only got hair.

It didn't take long and I was surprised when I looked down to see my bush all trimmed and neat like that. I breathed a sigh of relief. I'd been worried she was going to wax that too. When I saw her pick up the tub of wax again I realised I had been right. She wasn't just trimming the hair; she was making it short enough to wax.

She started at the outside edges of the dark triangle, applying very thin strips of wax, then holding the skin tight before ripping the hairs out. It was fairly painful, but I'd had bikini waxes that went as high as this and I could bear it. When she got close to the centre the pain was getting worse and I could see tiny beads of blood springing up where the hairs had been pulled out.

I was openly crying now. Shaking with the pain and the fear of pain I waited for her to finish with every muscle tensed, but she was taking her time.

She pulled the flesh of my pussy back so my clit was exposed and applied the wax to the skin just around the edge. When she removed that it really hurt and I looked up to the ceiling, trying to stop the tears. Now I saw Mark, sitting on the bed, slowly stroking his cock as he watched Louise torturing me; baring my pussy to him.

Leaning on the inside of my thigh she started waxing the lips of my pussy. I could feel the warmth of the wax blending with the heat of my cunt, still treacherously seeping juices. This warmth contrasted with the burning heat and pain of the areas already stripped of hair. I closed my mind off as Louise finished the job. Briskly she wiped me down with the flannel again, then rubbed cream in, her fingers lingering lightly on my newly bared lips, the touch so tantalising on the sensitive skin.

The alcohol, pain and fear all acted on my body now, sending me into a state of near-unconsciousness so I was only vaguely aware of them turning me over so Louise could do the backs of my legs and between the cheeks of my buttocks. I only really tuned back in when Mark started talking to me.

He was telling me how beautiful I was, how amazing my body looked all smooth and naked and how much attention I was going to get. His voice sounded so soothing and pleasant that all the rough treatment of the last 45 minutes faded away.

He was stroking me now; him and Louise running their hands over me. When they touched the newly waxed areas, still red and raw, it was like electricity being sent through me. Louise slid her fingers between the lips of my pussy, circling them around my clit, then dipping down into the wet hollow at my centre.

It was tantalising and frustrating. She was skilled at this kind of teasing and always pulled her fingers away from the crucial point before the crucial moment. I had my eyes closed and was focused on the dainty movements between my legs so when I felt something touch my part-open lips I jumped in shock.

Mark was kneeling by head, his jeans round his knees, his prick in his hand nudging at my mouth. It was large and pale compared to the tawny olive of the rest of his body and it nested in a thick thatch of dark wiry hair. It was probably the most masculine penis I had ever seen and my mouth must have opened in shock and awe, because he thrust it into my mouth and started pumping it into me.

I was in a state of helplessness now that could not be believed. Against my will I was laying still, giving head and being brought to orgasm. It was degrading and exciting, terrifying and pleasurable, I didn't know whether to moan or cry. At that point Louise lowered her head and started running the tip of her tongue up and down my bare lips, while she drove her fingers into me over and over and her thumb lightly rubbed across the burning, sensitive bud of my clit.

I was consumed by desire and arousal now and actively participated in sucking Mark's cock; working it with my tongue, moving my head as much as I could and moaning in pleasure. The sensation of having my mouth full of his big, hard cock while someone played with my pussy was just indescribable and before I knew it I was approaching orgasm.

My body writhed, my hips bucked and I came in an explosion of colours that overwhelmed me. The taste of Mark's semen in my mouth as he, too, reached orgasm heightened my own sensations and I was shamelessly humping my hips against Louise's hand, trying to force her deeper into me.

Mark got up then and quickly dressed himself again.

"Fuck, you really do like to be humiliated don't you?" He asked me, referring to one of our sexual fantasy conversations. "How much do you think that blow job was worth then?"

I lay, mute, and looked up at him. Was he actually going to pay me? My question was answered immediately when he pulled a handful of tenners out of his pocket and threw them down on my belly.

"Louise will unfasten you and help you wash. You'll probably be a bit stiff after your... exertions. It's nearly 6pm and we're going out to dinner at 7.30. There are some clothes in that wardrobe and makeup and toiletries in the bathroom. Find something to wear and make yourself look presentable. We're going somewhere nice."

With that he left the room and while Louise went round unlocking me I could hear the shower running in the next room.

"Are you ok?" She asked me when I tried to get up.

"I'm fine." I said in a wobbly voice, I just need a shower and a drink.

"I'll go get you one. Fruit juice ok?"

I just nodded and walked into the bathroom. I was stunned by what had happened and, as the alcohol wore off, I was beginning to see the situation with clearer eyes. I had been, effectively, drugged, kidnapped and sexually assaulted.

I thought about this as I turned the shower on and stood under the hot, pummelling water. I looked at my heat-flushed body in the mirror opposite the bath. I looked like a sexy, sexual woman and the sight of my pussy, bared and naked, the deep pink of my inner lips just visible was erotic even to myself.

The sight of the handful of notes on the side of the basin made me smile – I was beginning to enjoy myself. As I soaped my self off and rinsed out my mouth with the water from the shower I thought about what kind of clothes were in the wardrobe and what I was going to wear that evening to make the maximum impression on Mark... and Louise.

12