Four Weeks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The lick of heat just beneath Jenny's skin turned into a furnace.

"There's only one thing that's stopping them. They know you're with me. But I think they need a show of affection. Don't you?"

The hand around Jenny's neck pulled her face closer. She licked along the side of her neck and then held her head there, inches away from her own. Jenny shivered. She smelled so good ... some kind of spicy perfume.

"Go on," Edie whispered into her mouth. "You know you want to."

The furnace between her thighs grew and Jenny surprised herself by closing the gap between their lips. She brought her open mouth to Edie's in a long, fervent kiss. It was a thrilling feeling. Every woman around them must have been watching and here she was, the little white girl, kissing her black woman.

Then Edie was taking control back again, mauling her tits through the red dress as the kiss deepened. Their mouths opened further. Their tongues danced. Jenny had never felt lips so soft and yet so demanding. She'd never brushed against a tongue so active and so wet. Edie eventually pulled away to look deep into her eyes before kissing her deeply one last time.

"C'mon," she told her. "Let's dance."

Jenny took the hand Edie was offering her and allowed herself to be led onto the dance floor. The floor was crowded with mostly black women, but the few white girls dancing were gyrating to the thumping beat, as if trying to make their mark. They were there to be looked at, Jenny realised, to serve...

She told herself she didn't belong here. If she was going to a club it shouldn't be this one. She should be with Annabelle, not Edie. How long was it since she and Annabelle had danced like this? They used to go clubbing every week. But Annabelle didn't want her any more. Edie did.

That look in the older woman's eyes was unmistakeable. This was her territory and there was a raw sexual energy in her attitude tonight. She swayed gently, her gaze fixed on Jenny. Her large breasts moved enticingly inside the strapless cream top. She wasn't wearing a bra.

Jenny was hypnotised by her breasts, by her stare, by the music, the buzz and the hot women dancing around her. People were watching her.

"Welcome to my world. Anything goes," Edie had told her. "D'you know how many women here are hoping for the chance to fuck you?"

She thought of what the older woman had done to her at that party ... and in the back of the taxi. She glanced at her again. Edie had both hands in the air, moving sensuously. When she nodded at her, the unspoken message was clear.

Dance for me.

Jenny began to move. Slowly at first, letting Edie and the other, watching, black women feast on her body in that little red dress. Despite her earlier reservations it was perfect for the evening ... a hot little white girl showing off her body.

She moved faster and lewdly rotated her hips from side to side, loving the way people parted around her. The dress bounced about her thighs with each undulation, displaying her stocking tops and the sliver of flesh above them.

The way Edie's eyes widened in response drove her on.

She arched backwards and rotated her hips in circles. Hands began to touch her from behind but she ignored them. Her eyes were fixed on Edie Phillips. A huge surge of arousal overtook her. Straightening up, she dropped one strap of the red dress down her shoulder and then the other. She held the garment for a few moments, teasing before she pulled it back into place.

But hands from behind suddenly took hold of the material. They ripped it out of her hands before she could react. Her breasts bounced twice before settling and heat surged through her body. She should have covered herself but instead thrust her tits proudly at Edie, nipples high and erect.

She raised her hands slowly, swaying from side to side as she rested them on the top of her head. Her nipples were so hard they were aching. She'd never felt more wanton ... more shameless ... more needy.

The increasing number of hands on her body made her shiver. They were black hands. They cupped her breasts. They rolled her nipples in their palms. More followed, resting on her thighs and stroking her ass. She allowed them to caress her, revelling in the sheer unadulterated feeling of being an object of desire.

Her gaze found Edie's again and she reached for the straps of her dress. The act of slowly covering herself, teasing the women around her by hiding her full breasts again, felt every bit as sexual as displaying herself.

Her heart felt it was going to burst from her chest as Edie swayed towards her. She had no idea what to expect, but the woman simply took her hand and guided her from the dance floor, away from the hands still trying to fondle her.

*

The restrooms were busy but Edie didn't care. She kissed Jenny in front of the other women there and as soon as a cubicle became free she pushed her inside.

One hand dragged her cream top upwards, exposing her breasts. They were exactly as Jenny had imagined. Large and pendulous with thick chocolate nipples that grew long and hard out of her perfectly round areola. She crooked her other hand behind Jenny's neck and brushed her erect nipple across her lips.

Jenny accepted it greedily.

She sucked it inside her mouth and covered it with a trail of saliva. All thoughts of Annabelle were long gone. All that mattered was the here and now. She felt light headed. Her body shivered. Suckling Edie felt good. So fucking good.

Was this really happening?

The older woman switched breasts on her, murmuring words of encouragement as Jenny feasted on the offering. She rotated her mouth between those thick nipples, leaving a thin trail of saliva between them.

A hand was sliding up the inside of her thigh. She gasped and pulled her head away but Edie's spare hand curled around her neck and kept her in place.

"Keep sucking," she ordered.

Jenny felt the fingers above her stocking tops. They rubbed her wet sex through her thong. Then they were pushing underneath the skimpy material. They skimmed along the ridge of her labia and teased her clit without touching it.

She gasped and sucked harder on those fabulous breasts. It was difficult to concentrate when the whole of her body was on fire.

"Look at me..." Edie suddenly ordered.

She accompanied the instruction by grabbing Jenny's hair and yanking her head upwards. Their gazes locked on one another and then, without warning, Edie stiffened two fingers and roughly pushed them inside her.

"Uh goddd!!!

Jenny's senses went into overload. She closed her eyes but the hand in her hair yanked her head again.

"Look at me..."

Jenny stared at her through narrowed eyes. Edie's gaze was taking in every expression on her face. She began to fuck her with her fingers, slow and easy.

"Oh God!"

Jenny shamelessly raised one leg, placing her foot on top of the toilet seat to make it easier for Edie to finger her. Her heated groans and gasps filled the air. God, she was close. It occurred to her that people outside the cubicle would hear her, that they would know what they were doing. She didn't care.

"Keep looking at me," Edie whispered, increasing the pace.

Jenny obeyed, though it was almost impossible to keep her eyes open. Her heart was beating so fast she thought it might explode. She wasn't going to last much longer. Edie curled her fingers inside her. She lightly strummed her clit with her thumb. It was too much. She screamed like a banshee as her orgasm burst.

*

Jenny's face glistened with sweat. Her mouth was open and her eyes were closed. The fingers stroking in and out of her dripping sex felt incredible.

How easily she'd ended up in Edie's apartment! In Edie's bed! Thank Goodness Annabelle was away overnight. How would she have explained this away when she eventually returned home?

Unlike their previous taxi journey Edie hadn't attempted to touch her on the way to her apartment. But she had whispered things to her. She'd told her how hot she'd been in the club. How all the black women had wanted to fuck her. Could she imagine that? Being taken and used by a few black women at the same time?

They'd take good care of her, she'd whispered. So would she. Just as soon as they reached her apartment. She'd wanted to fuck her for so long and always knew that Jenny would come round to her way of thinking. When they reached the apartment she'd have her begging for it. She'd be crawling up the walls.

The older woman had been as good as her word.

Jenny had undressed eagerly as soon as they'd entered the bedroom, practically ripping the red dress from her body and clumsily discarding her thong. Only the stockings remained. Edie had told her to leave those on. She could hear whimpering sounds as she lay back on the bed and realised they were hers, coming from the back of her throat.

The older woman had made her cum twice already and despite her pleas, she wouldn't let her rest. She'd grinned as she'd pushed her legs wide apart and was hammering her fingers inside her. Annabelle had never been this rough...

"Watch me," Edie commanded. "Watch me...

Jenny forced her eyes opened and began to pump her ass upwards. She stared into Edie's eyes as she slammed her pussy up against the sloshing fingers. They were soaked with her juices. Her face twisted as the electricity built inside her body and she bit down on her lower lip.

Oh fuck ... she was going to cum again.

*

Edie growled out her pleasure. It was music to Jenny's ears. Lying between her black thighs, lapping at her juicy sex, was incredible. She had wrapped a few strands of Jenny's hair around her fingers, tugging her head as she thrust her hips upwards.

"That's very good, honey... so talented..."

She had asked Jenny if she wanted her. She'd made her say yes. It wasn't exactly that she was humiliating her. It was more that she wanted to tease. Jenny loved the teasing. Annabelle used to do that.

Edie knew exactly how to raise her temperature. She'd begun to talk about black pussy. Even the way she said the words were sexy. It was a throaty sound. She'd told her how all white girls' secretly craved black pussy. That she'd never tasted pussy until she'd tasted a black woman.

She'd been right.

Jenny had been so desperate in the end that she'd practically pushed Edie down on the bed and raped her. The older woman had just laughed and gripped her ankles, holding them wide apart.

"Come and get it, honey..." she'd told her.

Jenny had feasted.

Edie's hands were in her hair now. It was damp and sweaty. She wrapped a few more strands around her fingers and thrust her hips upwards. It had taken a while for Jenny to bring her to her orgasm but every second had been sublime.

"Do you know what turns me on more than anything?" she said once she'd come down from her peak.

Jenny's eyes flicked upwards to meet the older woman's gaze.

"Having a sweet little white girl go down on me..." She paused and curled her fingers in Jenny's scalp. "Especially when she's someone else's woman..."

The words hit Jenny like a slap in the face. The harsh reality of the situation hit her. She was Annabelle's woman, not Edie's. She gave a growl of despair. The fact was that she was with Annabelle but the reality was something else.

For tonight at least, she was undoubtedly Edie's woman. The thought flooded her pussy with arousal.

*

Edie strolled towards the bed, one eyebrow raised, flaunting her nakedness. Her breasts bounced deliciously as she walked. Her chocolate coloured nipples were hard and begging to be sucked. Her labial lips were glistening. Jenny felt herself panting like the bitch in heat she was. After such a horrid period of abstinence with Annabelle, this woman had switched on a light inside her.

Edie crawled onto the bed, holding her gaze in that way of hers. Slipping her thighs under Jenny's buttocks, she teasingly pushed the girl's knees back to her breasts so that her sex was fully exposed to her.

Jenny whimpered and hiked her knees up even further as Edie pushed two fingers inside her again. She began to rock her legs, holding her knees back with her hands as the older woman began to fuck her.

"Can't get enough, can you?" she teased.

No. She couldn't. This woman knew how to press all her buttons.

"Looks tasty," she suddenly added.

Jenny's eyes slowly rose to meet her provocative gaze. Goosebumps rose on every part of her body. Did that mean what she thought? So far Edie had only fucked her with her fingers. The thought of having that tongue inside her...

"I like white pussy too..."

She murmured the words a split second before she dropped her head and began to lick at the girl's clit at the same time as she fingered her.

Jenny moaned and dropped her legs onto Edie's shoulders. Oh fuck. The woman's tongue was all over her. Annabelle was good at this but she couldn't compare to Edie Phillips. She began to hump upwards at her working mouth, wanting to heighten the sensations running through her body.

She decided she didn't care about Annabelle. Why should she when her girlfriend didn't care about her? Edie cared. Edie wanted her. All that mattered was the older woman's hot mouth on her clit, the black fingers curling inside her and the hot twirling tongue taking her to heaven.

Oh fuck...

*

Edie sat on the bed next to her in a lotus position. Her legs were folded, her knees wide open and her black pussy was hypnotizing Jenny. The younger woman tried not to stare, to make it too obvious, but the need was there all the same.

"You shouldn't do without," Edie murmured. "It's bad for you, honey. Makes you crazy. And you're a very sexual woman."

Her hand grazed across Jenny's stockinged legs as she spoke, the back of her fingertips running up and down the silky nylon.

"Didn't I tell you that you needed to get laid? That you needed it real bad? But who would have thought you'd be so insatiable. Or as eager to please..."

Jenny felt the heat sweep across her body. It amazed her that she could blush after everything they'd done tonight. Her gaze flickered back to that juicy sex again. It was staring at her, calling her.

"See what I mean," Edie grinned, following the direction of her gaze. "You want to do me again?"

She didn't need to wait for an answer. Her body twisted like a cat and she straddled Jenny's face, holding herself there, hands on the headboard, letting the younger woman see exactly what was on offer.

"Black pussy..." she grunted. "You're hooked, honey."

She slowly dragged her clean shaven sex across Jenny's face. The younger woman moaned. Her hands curled around Edie's thighs and her tongue flicked out.

Edie grinned down at her.

"That's it, honey. Indulge yourself..."

ANNABELLE

Annabelle headed out of Griff McAffrey's office and back to her desk.

The meeting had gone as well as she could have hoped, even though she had only given him half the story. She'd simply told him that she'd made contact with Véronique Moreau and one of her girls. And that she'd been asked to audition for employment as a dancer. He'd been impressed.

She couldn't attend the audition, of course. That would blow her cover. As good a dancer as she was, it was one thing throwing serious shapes on the dance floor when she was at a club with Jenny and quite another dancing professionally.

Griff had asked her the next steps and she'd truthfully told him that Véronique had taken her mobile number and said they'd be in touch. That was it. She'd keep the Frenchwoman's tacit reference to other activities to herself for the moment.

"Lots of my clients love curvy women. We bring them to you, chérie. That makes life so much easier. The question is whether you'd be able to fit in..."

The editor was no fool. He would have wanted to dig deeper into the specifics of her meeting with Véronique and she couldn't afford that. She'd been stupid to compromise herself the way she had...

Yet the session had left her with a constant heat between her thighs. Watching Jiao go to work between Véronique's thighs had brought past episodes and desires to the surface again. What hot blooded female would have been unable to resist joining in when the Frenchwoman had crooked her finger?

Simultaneously servicing Véronique with Jiao had been so incredibly hot. So had licking her ass! It was such a shame Jenny hated anything to do with ass-play. Her girlfriend could be such a fucking prude. Maybe that was one of the reasons for their current difficulties? Sex with Jenny had become boring. Annabelle had needs that her girlfriend wasn't satisfying. That was becoming clearer now.

She glanced around the room and carefully edged her right hand under her skirt and between her thighs. If she didn't touch herself she'd scream. She stroked her wet lips through her skimpy panties as the memories flooded back. When Véronique had instructed her and Jiao to perform on each other infront for her, she'd almost been out of control. She'd cum so hard—

She glanced around again. Thank goodness the room was half empty today. The nearest desks were all vacant apart from Harry Roberts. And he was facing away from her while he harangued someone over the telephone. Typical Harry!

Could she make it to the washroom? Or should she just finish herself here? She loved sex in public places but she'd never masturbated in one.

But just as her fingers edged under her panties, her telephone rang. The unexpected sound made her jump like a guilty schoolgirl stealing sweets. She pulled her hand away and barked into her mobile phone.

"Yes??"

The voice on the other end made her breath catch. Her heart began to beat so fast it threatened to burst through her chest. The accent was unmistakeable.

"Annabelle. It's me."

"Jiao ... hi ... how are you?"

"I'm good. Very good. Are you busy right now?"

"Busy?"

She hesitated for a second to compose herself. Her nipples were pushing hard against her thin cotton blouse.

"No, it's okay, Jiao ... I'm ... I'm able to talk."

"Véronique asked me to call you. Seeing we're so well acquainted now..."

The soft laugh that floated down the line went straight to Annabelle's loins. She surreptitiously slid a hand between her thighs again, cupping her heat.

Oh, God...

"I'm not calling you to chat," Jiao continued. Her voice was almost a soft purr. "I want us to meet. Let's say in half an hour. You can make that, can't you?"

Half an hour? She'd have to clear it with Griff but that wouldn't be a problem. Opportunity knocks, he'd tell her.

"Of course ... yes ... that would be fine, Jiao. Where—"

"The XS club. In Soho. See you there, darling."

*

Finding a parking place in London at this time of day was rare but there it was, in a side street close to the club. The thin drizzle was threatening to turn into heavy rain as she fed the meter and her thoughts were working overtime as she hurried across the busy road. Véronique had said that Jiao was one of her best girls. That almost certainly meant she'd be heavily involved in their prostitution activities.

She scaled the half a dozen steps to the club, wondering why Jiao wanted to meet her so suddenly. Not that it mattered.

This was her chance to obtain the information she needed. She just needed to focus on the task in hand. The thought of spending more time with the Chinese-American had had her worked up throughout the journey to the club. It had been an effort to keep both hands on the steering wheel.

The lights were low as she crossed towards the bar area. Jiao was at a small round table next to the wall, talking to a blonde girl. She took a deep breath and then put on a wide smile as she headed across towards them.

"Hey!"

Jiao looked up at her and grinned.

"Right on time. Come and meet Sindee."