Four Weeks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The knock on the bathroom door disturbed her thoughts.

Without awaiting an answer, Jiao entered the room. She had removed her dress and stood sexily in her pale green lingerie.

"You did well," she murmured. "Would you like me to wash your back?"

Annabelle felt a sudden pinprick of heat. She'd given and given to Georgina. Maybe it was time to receive? Their eyes meet and she blushed.

"Yes ... thank you..."

Jiao smiled sweetly at her as she sank to her knees beside the tub.

"It's my pleasure, darling."

The water splashed in waves around her as Annabelle sat upwards. Jiao took the soap and started with her shoulders, humming quietly as she worked. It stayed that way for a while, until the girl's hands suddenly crept downwards and cupped Annabelle's breasts.

"You have wonderful tits," she seductively whispered into her ear. "Sindee is coming to spend tomorrow evening with me. Would you like to join us?"

Annabelle felt her nipples harden further against the cupping hands. She couldn't. She shouldn't. This was all getting out of control. She still needed more information and now was the perfect time to question Jiao again. Then she should return to the office and put all of this behind her.

But the way the girl's hands were manipulating her breasts felt sublime.

"Of course you do," Jiao murmured. "I'd say you're well and truly one of us now. And yet..."

Annabelle twisted her head around to look into her eyes.

"What?"

"Véronique likes us to do thorough research on all of our new girls," Jiao softly murmured.

She took Annabelle's nipples between her thumbs and forefingers as she spoke and gently stretched them. Annabelle groaned. She was completely unprepared for the next question.

"Tell me, darling. How long have you been investigating us?"

Annabelle gasped out loud. This was the last thing she expected. She began to twist around further in the tub but Jiao stooped the movement by sliding her right hand down her body. It found her sex with practised ease.

"Relax," she whispered.

She held her like that for a few seconds, hand on cunt, and then before Annabelle could react further she casually worked two fingers inside her.

"You wanted a story and now you're part of it," Jiao continued. "Georgina will be unrecognisable in the photographs I've taken but your face looks so pretty when it's between another woman's thighs."

Annabelle's mind began to collapse. Despite the fingers working inside her she felt numb. She was finished. Her career as a journalist was finished. Her relationship with Jenny was finished.

"Unless..."

Jiao softly kissed her neck as she whispered the word. She was throwing her a lifeline.

"Unless we reach an agreement," she continued. "After all, there's no point in investigating us further. If we release the photographs, you'll be discredited and so will you story. Why don't I store them away for safe keeping? Unless you print any adverse articles, that's where they'll stay. That sounds fair, don't you think?"

Her thumb found Annabelle's clitoris as she spoke. She massaged the pearl with the ball of her thumb and her fingers began to pump in and out of the reporter.

"Now why don't we release some of that tension?" she softly encouraged.

Annabelle couldn't help herself. Despite her shock at the disclosure, Jiao's thumb and fingers already had her on the edge. Perhaps things weren't as bad as they seemed. Griff McAffrey knew nothing of this. She wasn't compromising him or the paper by keeping all of this under wraps, was she?

"Come on darling, let it out. Give it to Jiao..."

The fingers inside her began to move faster. The thumb on her clit was getting to her big-time. She began to move her hips, water splashing all around her body as she humped upwards in search of her nirvana. Jiao kept her fingers working throughout the climax ... thrusting and churning inside her.

"That's it, darling," she whispered as Annabelle began to whimper. "I think we understand one another perfectly, don't you?"

JENNY and ANNABELLE

Jenny swallowed the last of her wine as she heard Annabelle's car pull into the drive. She'd pretty much devoured the whole bottle in an attempt to find some courage. It hadn't worked. She began to tremble as she heard the sound of the car door open and then close and pushed back into the corner of the sofa in an effort to control the shaking movements of her body.

She wasn't looking forward to this conversation. Telling Annabelle goodbye would be the most difficult thing she'd ever done. And despite the events of the last month or so, she loved her girlfriend more than ever.

That was one of the reasons she had handed in her resignation at work. She needed a completely fresh start. Her relationship with Edie Phillips had filled a need when she'd been desperate but it had to end there. The sex had been incredible and she had to admit that even the recollections of servicing Monica still left her with a warm feeling between her thighs.

The slutty part of her wanted to experience the future that Edie had in mind. Meeting other black women. Submitting to their desires.

But it was a chapter of her life she had to put behind her. Common sense told her that if she succumbed it could lead to a downward spiral from which she may never recover. In the end, it was an easy decision.

Leaving her girlfriend behind was much more difficult, even if she had no real choice. Annabelle didn't want her any longer and she had to respect that.

She looked up when she heard Annabelle enter the house and waited nervously as she heard her walk along the hallway towards the room. The smile on her face when she entered took her aback. There was also a look in her eyes—a spark. It was one that Jenny hadn't seen in some time.

*

The forlorn look on Jenny's face when Annabelle walked into the room melted her heart. She sat alone in the corner of the sofa, as if taking refuge from the cares of the outside world. Her hands rested on her knees and her big brown eyes had tears in them. She looked so vulnerable.

Annabelle cursed herself for having been such a fool.

She'd done a lot of thinking, soul-searching, since Jiao had exposed her. She'd just about got away with it with Griff McAffrey. As much as it went against her principles, she'd convinced him that she'd pushed the Chinese-American girl to the limit and hadn't obtained even a hint of any prostitution activity. The story was closed, at least for the time being.

The question now was whether she could resurrect her relationship with Jenny. She didn't deserve her but hours of reflection had convinced her it was the best relationship she'd ever had, or was likely to have. Jenny was loving. Jenny was loyal. Jenny was giving. She was her bedrock.

How could she have been so stupid to have thought otherwise?

"Hi," she softly said, taking off her jacket and dropping it onto the adjacent chair before sitting on the sofa beside Jenny.

Her girlfriend was practically shaking. She was nervous. That was horrible. How could she have fucked things up so much that she felt this nervous with her?

"I'm pleased you're home..." Jenny said.

Her eyes were anywhere other than looking at Annabelle. This was serious.

"Because ... well ... we need to talk..."

Annabelle nodded gently. "I know."

Yes, they did need to talk. But right now she needed to expunge Véronique, Jiao, Sindee and Monica from her system. And she needed to give Jenny the reassurance she deserved in the way she knew best.

*

Jenny stared silently at Annabelle. For the last couple of hours she'd rehearsed this moment over and over in her head. But it had never started from this point. Annabelle should be cold with her again. That's how she had been with her lately. It made it easier for her to explain that their relationship was at an end.

But the look in Annabelle's eyes was anything but cold. Not only that, her head was edging towards Jenny's. Her hand was sliding around the back of her neck, holding her there, and her partly open mouth was closing in.

The kiss was beautiful. Jenny felt it all the way down to her pussy.

It was just like old times ... the days when her girlfriend had wanted her. When they eventually came up for air, Annabelle nuzzled her forehead along her face and smiled softly into her puzzled eyes.

"I've been a stupid cow," she whispered. "I love you,"

Jenny had forgotten how wonderful it felt to be told that. Annabelle loved her. The words pushed everything else to the back of her mind. So did the hand Annabelle was tracing along her bare thigh.

"I've missed you."

Jenny almost swooned. What was happening?

"I've missed you too," she mumbled, trying to concentrate. The hand had slid under the hem of her grey skirt.

"Enough to open those pretty legs for me?" Annabelle teased.

Jenny couldn't help herself and even if she could, her legs had a will of their own. They widened instantly.

Annabelle grinned at her and stared into her eyes as she used a single fingertip to stroke her labia. God, that felt good. She groaned and widened her legs further, granting full access. She needed those fingers.

*

After fingering Jenny to one orgasm right there on the sofa, Annabelle had dragged her upstairs to their bedroom and undressed them both. Jenny had instantly slithered down the bed between her thighs.

This felt different. It was as if Jenny had worked out exactly how to please her in the four weeks since they'd been intimate together.

She tilted her head to the side and glanced towards the mirror as Jenny curled her tongue inside her. Their naked reflections never failed to arouse her. She watched her dark haired lover tongue fuck her like never before until Jenny momentarily raised her head.

"You like?" she teasingly asked as she followed Annabelle's gaze to the mirror.

Then she dropped her mouth back to her pussy. Annabelle moaned. God, had she always been this good?

She lifted a foot over Jenny's shoulder and curled it around her neck. When Jenny jabbed her tongue harder, faster, she moaned again. Her other leg bent at the knee as she planted the sole of her foot on the mattress and pushed her body even higher. Only her shoulders remained on the bed linen.

Her hands stretched out either side of her to claw at the white sheets and when Jenny shifted her focus to her clit, she began to hump her beautiful face.

They had a lot of talking to do. But not until later. Much later.

And sfter she'd screamed out the orgasm that was rapidly reaching the surface, she was going to make Jenny cum like she'd never cum before.

THE END