All Comments on 'From the Chrysalis'

by Grey Eagle 286

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
mikem4052mikem4052over 17 years ago
good story

nice switch same great quality in stories from you

gyjunkiegyjunkieabout 17 years ago
One major error.

A male and female cannot be identical twins. They would be fraternal twins. Genetically, they would not be similar except as any brother and sister would. Otherwise, it was another of your good stories.

GAnnEGAnnEabout 17 years ago
And a Beautiful Story was Born!!!

Well Done!! Lovely details perhaps with a collaborator/or friend for some of the details of how a lady feels "inside"?

Quite a change of pace from the military stories and like each of them...every scene is tightly written with some truly outstanding characters! It might be very interesting

to take her story through the next year????

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 16 years ago
what a disaster!

One of your least successful and laughable efforts. If you were going for camp you made it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
This is a Switch

From generally quality stories to your occasional change into a category that does not work for you. This is not you first try in this gendre but make it your last.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great story

Well written and thought out, I really liked the characters

and the relationships were very believable (in a love at first sight way).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
well, you've split the vote!

I did not know what was going on in this story, but others did. The sign of a potential controversial writer in the making? Enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
glad i found this

this was one of the first stories i looked at on this site. and ive been looking for ages to read this again . as good as baby jack , your a great storyteller and i hope to read more from you. thank you and keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago

Well it doesn't quite fit it's genre. It has one single sci-fi aspect, which is even flawed.

But it is a great story in itself. (he might have adjusted to his new gender a tad too quickly though)

It was very uplifting after reading a very sad story about another model that got in an accident, lost her beauty in the flames and ended up killing herself.

OhCrapOhCrapover 13 years ago
Very nice

Very well done with great descriptiveness. Wasn't a rushed piece of work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Bad Premise

I can't belive that nobody ever commented on this story before.

It is built on a very bad premise. Identical twins HAVE to be the same sex because they both came from the same egg. If twins are not from the same egg they are fraternal twins and do not share anything but a birthday.

The story sucks because the science is not right. Sorry!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

i know that this is a old story but add more chapters please

jenellesljenelleslover 9 years ago
Anonymous Again

I'm still waiting for the anonymous bitchers to let us know who they are so we can read their submissions. You have written those perfect works, Right?

While siblings of opposite gender must be fraternal rather than identical, it's still possible they can look very much alike. There was another comment about Ann adjusting quickly to the new gender. I know several people who have been on hormone regimens to the opposite gender. They really do change and someone who was male now has a mindset of a female. In our world it takes years. In a work like this we know that things can happen quicker than they might. On the other hand, this mind is in a decidedly female body and didn't take years to get that way. Personally, I think this is your best work.

up11pendragonup11pendragonover 8 years ago
Identical Twins

FYI, by definition identical twins MUST be of the same gender.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
PLEASE...... STOP WRITING YOU PSYCHO TRANS-BITCH!!!!

THIS WAS ONE OF THE WORST STORY I HAD EVER ENCOUNTERED, I JUST GOT THROUGH THE OUTLINES AND IT WAS TOTAL SHIT!

STOP POLLUTING THIS WORLD WITH YOUR 'SHIT-MINDED' , 'ANTI-NATURAL' , 'TOTALLY INSANE' & 'MENTALLY DISTURBING' IMAGINATION YOU PSYCHO !

THIS IS WHY PEOPLE SHOULD CAREFULLY READ THE DESCRIPTION AND COMMENTS BEFORE READING STORIES FROM 'MENTALLY DISORIENTED' PEOPLE LIKE YOU. THERE SHOULD BE ENTIRE CATEGORY HERE ON LITEROTICA TO SEPARATE SUCH SHITTY STORIES LIKE THESE AND ALSO THE RELIGION HURTING AND RACIAL ONES FROM OTHERS SO PEOPLE DON'T EVEN 'STUMBLE' UPON THEM PLEASE.........

IN FACT THERE SHOULD AN OPTION TO PROPOSE A 'BAN' ON SUCH STORIES! WE PEOPLE ACCUSE POLITICIANS AND RELIGIOUS LEADERS FOR SPONSORING TERRORISM BUT IN REALITY THESE ARE THE PLACES WHERE MENTALLY (AND WHO KNOWS EVEN PHYSICALLY) UNHEALTHY PEOPLE MEET AND GET TO KNOW ABOUT IDEAS FROM OTHERS LIKE THEM.

SO PLEASE... FOR GOD'S SAKE PLEASE LITEROTICA TAKE ACTION ON THIS!

PLEASE...............................................!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

Vote 1* for 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐔𝐌𝐁 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐘 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐄™ (that's what her clients call her) aka BONNIE/VASTIE aka NEEDYOU200 aka 5+ANNONY!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

so if I am a male brain in a woman's body, I will fall in love with the first guy, and the previous lover of my twin sister's body, who I have been sleeping with for weeks, will be totally happy when I don't make love to her again. And the whole story got even more stupid by calling each other bitch every few sentences... Nope not really worth voting for.

The idea however was an interesting one. Could have been better if Doris shared the bed, it's literotica after all. But a normale male with love for woman becoming gay. Nope...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good plot but it failed on so many things. It would have taken him/her time to adjust to having breasts, they wobble, jiggle and swing. It would have taken time to have not noticed them doing that. For instance hard walking or going down stairs, they would have bottomed out if not in a bra. If the hips were widened the gate would have been different, so again it would have taken time to walk as woman. To walk like a male with wider hips just would not work. Then going with a male so quickly, really?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous