All Comments on 'Getting Her Ready Ch. 05 - Epilogue'

by Sean33

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

This is well written. So despite the story not really being my cup of tea it deserves good marks for quality.

allenethanmallenethanmalmost 11 years ago
I agree. Very well written series.

5 stars in my book for all parts. More!

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Oh she will be doing it again

She is hooked on real man meat now and her body will start to crave it like a drug in only a day or so after. If not her current lover, some other real man. Will a cock that will stretch and fill her deep. And hot thick seed that will flood her deep. Cuckold will learn he will have to reclaim her often. lol

michelleanne100michelleanne100about 10 years ago
A Beautiful Story

This story was very real for me. I couldn't wait for the next sentence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I Wonder?

While you tried to keep both of them equal(him wanting to watch, her wanting to do). It seemed to me that after the encounter while they were going back over the evening. She became more secretive not wanting to say everything or be honest about her feelings. To make a relationship like that work, both have to be honest with each other and not withholding anything. The couple you wrote about would eventually have split up over that encounter or another encounter just like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Now She Can Be A Cheating Whore

And hubby/cuckold wimp created her just how he wanted her, fucking brilliant. No testosterone or brains in that idiot's body!

tatlockstatlocksover 9 years ago
Very sexy and so well told.

Thank you for a really erotic and human story. The combination of feelings when you share in that way is special but Sean captured it very well. Thank you for the story and please keep writing. I would love to hear more ..........

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The beginning of the end to there marriage.

Having secrets with another lover indicates that the bond of marriage has been broken. Can their marriage survive? Probably but it wont be the same, not as good.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 6 years ago
Secrets just for her and her lover, describing her husband as a little boy

Great advert for the cuck life. Wow, who wouldn't want their soulmate to Dis them? Bad advert, but probably representative of most.ciuck experiments

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
nameless couple?

don,t remember seeing their names any where.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
The husband got scammed

The reason that the wife and her lover spent 40 minutes or so alone together is because this whole thing was an elaborate hoax on the husband. The wife and her lover had been having an affair for some time and were looking for some way to do it in the open rather than sneeking around. So the wife dropped hints making the husband think the encounter was his idea. And he fell right into their trap. The time the wife and her lover spent alone was to celebrate their patient hard work. Now she can talk openly about fucking her lover without fear of the husband discovering her infidelity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WILLING CUCKOLD

Feeling the testicles is no indication of how much cum is there as 5% or less comes from the testes most comes from other organs.

The cuckold got conned,by that 40 minutes wait at the bar. His wife and her lover had a test run. So the next coitus would last longer four the cuckolds benefit.

Sorry cuckold you were conned, one last comment I wouldn't share my wife with anyone, it would certainly have ended our marriage.

Kykidd87Kykidd87over 4 years ago
Damn bitch is smart

Damn the slut got better cock and she now controls the pathetic creature she married.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
this kind of loser wimp Don't deserve in earth

this kind of shit love just like joke of dick. this kind of wimp shame for real man who are FACING difficulties. THIS kind of loser wimp shame for society.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Cuck kisses whore’s ass.

jimjam69jimjam69about 2 years ago

What fucking losers. Now, if he was charging for the cunt it would be fine. Don't even tell her, just pimp her out

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSean33@Sean33
Lived in Florida most my life. On ocean with my boat. Love dogs and nice people. I am very passionate and am drawn to a woman that is as well.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES