All Comments on 'Getting Our Signals Straight'

by nhplayguy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
don-donna2don-donna2over 17 years ago
Very Nicely Done

Thanks

rgraham666rgraham666over 17 years ago
Nice

Hot and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Captivating

Excellant body of work. It brought the reader "into" the story and you felt as if it were happening to you. No unnecessary vulgarity, just enticing flows of thought. Loved it!

Bob on LI

LadyCibelleLadyCibelleover 17 years ago
I was right :)

I'm glad to know I was right.....you are more than a ONE story wonder!! :)

Once again, your story is well written, I've noticed a few grammatical and spelling mistakes but nothing to impede on the pleasure of reading it.

As much as I liked this one, your first one still remains my favourite, though.

Keep going.

hornyinwvhornyinwvover 17 years ago
Exciting

I loved this story and the way that you wrote it. The first-person perspective is hard to write well, but you have done it. I'm looking forward to reading more from you.

don87654don87654over 17 years ago
Good reading!

Speaking of birthdays, perhaps you both need to create one for someone else in about nine months?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Engaging story...

I enjoyed the story.It hit close to home as I work with several delectable young ladies.I felt the story pulled me into the character as his thought processes echo my own and other men's fantasies.Keep creating!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Amazing

Amazing story! This is one of the first I've read from this site! I am very impressed. Great job!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous