All Comments on 'Halloween Discovery Ch. 02'

by fawguy88

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
Rough Start but Gathered Intrigue Chapter by Chapter !

This is far from a polished, finished product . I did appreciate the author stretching both the Loving Wife genre with skullduggery, drugs and foreign lands. Usually Fawguy's narrators' are much more hapless when their wives stray. Danny was a real mixed bag in terms of morality and veered towards the dark side more then a little.

The characters were interesting but only in a 2 mile wide , three inches thick sense. The dialogue was wooden & the Russians spoke the same as the Spainards who by & large spoke the same as the Irish. Yet there's no denying the characters were doing active things.

Sergio turning out Sheila was only described 3rd hand. Pity. Sergio's demise floundering under the waves was underdescribed. Overall I'm giving this 4 stars because Fawguy was brave, trying new fields & had a imaginative plot. This could be a very rough sketch for one of Ken Follet's novels.

I thank FG for the apparent hard work & look forward to his future submissions.

user110user110over 11 years ago
good job!

first class.

njlaurennjlaurenover 11 years ago
not a bad tale

The writing could use some polishing but the plotting was good.I think the ending was a bit brief,it seemed like an afterthought,instead of saying 12 months later they were divorced you could have done another chapter where they try to reconcile,and as painful as it is ,that they love each other Sheila needed more......or couldn't contain it (if my story I would have sheila find a great sex therapist,who helps hrr focus her sluttiness on Danny and they make it,but that is me)..also what happebs to jimmy and his wife?and why not also tell of the two evil wives?

I like stories like this with anti hero characters and tough decisions,and the plot and execution is good,you are a decent writer and with some polishing and depth the storirs you write will stand out...I give it a 4 for a good attempt!

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
IS IT POSSIBLE FOR CROOKS AND CHEATERS

to have a moral code and live up to it, TK U MLJ LV NV

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
Good Read***

You wrote a complete story and then some. Thanks for sharing.

SleeplessinMD4SleeplessinMD4over 11 years ago
Good Story- Are there enough questions for an Epilogue?

What happened to Shelia? How much were the cash reserves? What do the two children think about Mom becoming a whore? It seems like Shelia's pasttime is prone to be dangerous and vulnerable to predators. At least with Danny with her she knows that she has someone who will bail her out. Sergio is gone but there are many who will take his place. I liked Danny as a free wheeling rogue with limits so please consider another story with him. Thanks for a great story!

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754over 11 years ago
Realistic

The old myth of Pandora's box seems to fit here. Once these kind of doors are opened, marriages rarely survive. In about 3 or 4 years, Sheila hopefully will open her eyes and remember what real love making was verses just being fucked. Yeah, its fun, but what about companionship, the warm comfort of sharing something special with that one you love and are loved by them in return?

Thank you for showing the darker side to swinging. I hope this story becomes a warning to those who are considering experimenting with this kind of behavior.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Another mindless blubber of a degerate Pommy !!

Those British shitheads will never learn that coming from the gutters of London does not entice ability to write ! "1*" !

rixelsrixelsover 10 years ago
Two Idiots in Love Forever........Wait......Two Idiots NOT in Love Anymore

So they were angry and depressed by each other's cheating. So they came up with a great plan, to cheat a lot more. It was a case of "The Little Head" and "The Little Man in the Boat" doing most of the thinking. I wish the descriptions would clue us in, "the man gets turned on watching his wife fuck another man", so I wouldn't have to start the story.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Strangely constructed

Chapter two took a strange turn with the cuck fantasy of the husband. Didn't see that coming. Then he kills the Sergio guy and the marriage just fizzles out. Talk about anticlimactic.

tazz317tazz317about 8 years ago
WHAT DID HAPPEN

came thru with a vengeance. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Strictly crap...

... Who would pay 1000$ for fucking a sloppy cunt?

And if he is consequent she would have to follow Sergio into the sea so he could spare paying a dime to that cunt when divorcing her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Your done ....

Must have locked the door to your bedroom closet while watching your three hole, WHORE wife entertaining another "real man" in your marital bed or managed to get your 2" penis stuck in your keyboard. Either way, fawCUCK you have not submitted one of your cheating WHORE wife apologist stories in a long time and the result is THIS site as one less PIECE OF CUCK SHIT to endure! Good Riddance!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
really?

Really??? No wonder the Brits lost their empire! I could not get past the first page of this chapter. CUCK CUCK!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Baloney

Kill Sheila and lose the body thereby solving multiple problems in one fell stroke. No one leaves her out there floating around as threat to his health and well being. She screws all those men it'd be easy to find a fall guy. Horrible ending.

Rayjag1980Rayjag1980about 2 years ago

Lost my interest after 1st page. 1st part was decent, then became a cuck story, not properly tagged as such. Gave 1* as if it was tagged correctly, I wouldn't have begun to read.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 2 years ago

In the first page, he went from the tough guy in part one to a cuck. Pathetic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous