All Comments on 'Helpless Sins Ch. 04'

by charlene_silvermist

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
floaturboatfloaturboatover 12 years ago
Bravo!

The wait was worthwhile. Exceptional story and and exceptionally well written. Looking forward to more, soon please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
just found this story

I had to read from the beginning to get caught up after this submission occurred. First, let me describe what I didn't like so far.....enough said. Hopefully more will develop with Sam; I was a little disappointed that more didn't happen before. The least she could've done was help Sam finish. This story is gr8; one of the hottest I've read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
throttle back some

remember, less is more

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great!

Keep going, this is really good... Thanks!

mentalmanmentalmanover 12 years ago
Sweet Spot

This story hits the sweet spot for me.. almost over the top, but not quite.. full-bore eroticism and taboo, and lusty as hell. Just enough dialog to make it real, but not so much that it gets bogged down.

Can't wait for more! Thank you for sharing your considerable talents.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Keep others out of it

They've got a good thing going...no threesomes or swapping.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
Absolutely fantastic

I hope that they keep their sexual relationship exclusive, and not involve others.

An extremely well written story with very graphic and erotic sex.

I hope to see more soon

Thanks for the good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I'm glad...

...you got what you needed.

Heather

Flymaster60Flymaster60about 12 years ago
wat a great story.....

first let me say.. this is a great story... i hope you will continue it... I for one am very happy with the everything thing that when happened in the story... keep doing what you are doing... please let me know when the next installment come out I would would like to be one of the first ones to read it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
This is a superb story

I think this is an excellent piece of work - extremely erotic, beautifully written. I'd rank this as one of the best stories on the site. Keep on writing, and don't waste a single thought on the idiots who feel the need to put their sick dreams into hateful words.

YamiBoyYamiBoyabout 12 years ago
Don't you ever stop writing!! ^__^

First and foremost, I must say that your writing skills and narrative show you have talent, so don't let unconsiderate comments let you down. I'm looking forward to read the continuation of the saga (and as I mentioned in another chapter review), to check some of Sam and Ben's lives too and, hopefully, read how they get involved together too, hehe. You'll need to address Sam's feelings, and I love Charlene's and Sam's conversations, hehe. I generally agree with digdaddyrich (we seem to have a lot in common as readers, hehe). On the other hand most of those negative comments have to come from the 'non-incest stories' inquisition, so pay no mind to them. Unless they provide constructive critizisims, they are useless, so just ignore them. Once again, thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the amazing work. You have a reader in me! ^__^

swtwcumsswtwcumsabout 12 years ago
The best installment so far

I read your other chapters and this is the best so far. Your writing style is definitely sharpening, but it still strays into trashy romance novel-like wording; though much less often then before. As one commenter put it so aptly, "less is more". Even with that criticism, this is a solid effort that generates some real interest and heat. You do a great job capturing the mood. I look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wow, that's hot!!

I think the writing style is just fine, it lends a pretty realistic element to en extremely arousing story. Keep up the good work, Ill be looking out for further chapters!

venus_canvenus_canabout 12 years ago
Is it HOT in here?

Wow... Such a well written story! Reading you account of the mother and son over the 4 chapters was a voyeuristic pleasure I felt I was looking at them making love and listening to them talking debating and surrendering to one another

Needless to say the detailed description of the body parts and lustful oragsams made me weak in the knees and wet

When are we going to see new work from you?

Venus

ctyankee264ctyankee264about 12 years ago
Keep writing!

Yours are absolutely among the most erotic and arousing I've read. Surely you have to know the effect has on your readers...it would be beyond cruel to deprive us of your stories!

txcoatl1970txcoatl1970about 12 years ago
Hott Story

I've really enjoyed all four installments of the series.

David and Charlene clearly love and enjoy each other. What's next is all up to you.

I like the attempts to put some rational boundaries on the relationship, but it's as if a farmer gets all knotted about building code after the barn burned down, horses ran away, cashed the insurance check, and so forth.

All the references to David blowing wads into Char's womb unprotected make me shiver with delight and anticipation that Char will fall pregnant. Is it a good idea? Probably not, for all the reasons outlined in the boundary afterthoughts.

Still, I'd love to see how Char tells Sam she's four months along.

Assuming Char keeps the baby, how David deals with the pickles and ice cream aspects of Char's pregnancy, the baby's infancy and toddlerhood then their relationship as a committed couple raising their kid(s).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Best read so far, very horny!

First i love the mixed emotions, realistic but still hot. I never cared for incest stories but yours changed my mind. i disagree with those who say less. i like the occassional "fuck my pussy" and other lewd comments. For your next story hopefully theres more between char&her son sam&char sam&ben. Cant wait till chapter 5!!

SpankingMyMomSpankingMyMomalmost 12 years ago
MORE!

I am praying for the stamina of the devil. I hope he gives the Angel of lust more than she can handle and then some.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Series

I found your stories today and they have me very aroused. I can't wait for part 5.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
Helpless Sins Ch.04

As a matter of confession I did read most of chapter 04; however when the story got to the shit-fuck (anal, as suggested by the yet-to-be tormentor and tell-all Samantha) wish of Charlotte, it took me about three seconds to scan past until the last three paragraphs.

On 05/31/2012 ***txcoat1970*** make some excellent comments that I whole-heartedly agree with, in that Charlotte might now be pregnant (hope, I hope)--and how can she not be "with child" as they've had at least five deep penetrating, cervix tickling, deep thrombosis fucks, all unprotected--and suggesting Charlotte and David evolve into a "husband and wife" family life style, having more children. From the discussion with David during the last several paragraphs, and her thoughts accordingly, there is ray of hope that Charlotte wishes her son in her life indefinitely and forever. She is, maybe because of her son's young age of 21 years old, trying to convince David and leave an opening for him that he should pursue outside female interests, but deep within she does not want that to happen. If that is her desires and wishes I wish her total success (along with a little Charlotte and David Jr.)!

Speaking for the minority of readers of this story, such as ***txcoat1970*** comment and other like-minded readers and lovers of our ideas of how pure and clinical incestual sexual loves, couplings and consummations should be, and offering our minority votes, we read incest stories with emotion and feelings of love and the life-blood committment of each to the other lover!

As with every reader, there are some things they disagree about in the four chapters of this story. Myself and a minority of other readers and lovers of good incest, have some issues with threesomes, and shit-fucks, for example. We can't all be pleased and I accept that.

This writer has something to offer for many readers, with an excellent writting style. The only thing I will say, that I have not mentioned through the first three chapters, is that the mistakes and errors are miniscule, minute and not worthy of deflecting good words of praise of a very well written series. However the writer should notice that the most sensual, charming and love-endowed comments come from the readers that enjoy pure, couples-only sexual incest, with minimal shit-fucking!!! We minority don't read incest stories for the BDSM, anal, threesomes, homosexuality (including gay and lesbian) nor any other sexual deviancy. There are other genre's and categories and sections on Literotica for those stories and readers!

Goodnight Chet. Goodnight David.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
this was great!!!

I loved your story,. the different chapters and the ending. How I would have loved to have that kind of relationship with my son before he got married. KEEP WRITING.,

greenhawk46greenhawk46almost 11 years ago
well done

loved it-nicely written, great hot, steamy sex too, as well as love and romance too

thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Lusty

This is probably the best mother son story on this site. It is one of my top fantasies: in fact mother and I discussed it seriously. I really like how you lust after each other. I like hearing it from the mother's viewpoint too. You and kinkybellebi get me going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"God he's insatiable!" She thought as she permitted herself to be mounted.

Insatiable. That's the way a boy like David gets when his mother spreads her legs and opens up her mommy-hole--the same hole the boy came out of--for her darling son and his big hard cock. Mothers who let their boy fuck them--and there are more and more thousands of them every day--are amazed by their son's performance. The boy is always hard around his mother, his young cock is perpetually sticking up stiff and proud, and his hot young balls are always brimful of his warm creamy semen, ready for the lad to shoot up the same cunt he came out of. A boy's big prick and his mother's wet twat--made for each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
what's wrong with just letting them be happy?

Why keep them so insecure? So uncertain? So reluctant?

Please let them remain a couple without the neighborhood gossip joining in. If you go there are you then going to add Samantha's son? I hope not to both.

If you wanted to add a bit of reason to the storyline why didn't you have her visit her nearby pharmacy for the morning after pills?

And really un-lubricated anal, come on.

arrowglassarrowglassover 10 years ago
Could not stop reading!

Loved it...well written...great story...wish there was more!

nadinephillipsnadinephillipsabout 10 years ago
A great series, SUPER JOB

I am impressed, the intensity was level to even building with each page, each chapter, impressive job of writing. I loved the flow and the naughtiness of the conversation, the intensity of the never ending sex, the descriptions of the gallons of cum that flowed from each of you and how you both enjoy it totally. Keep writing, looking forward to chapter 5..........and beyond. Thank you for sharing your life with us. Nadine

richbwrichbwover 9 years ago
awesome

over all great story i hoped you wernt going to add anybody else in this story as i like the mom and son thing by itself didnt like mom with her girl friend in this story and id like to think moms pregnet all ready and will start something long term and awesome between them i hope you continue with this story they seem so in love keep it going

AllthatiwantAllthatiwantover 9 years ago
amazing

By far the best thing I have read, I say enjoy What Is and can be had With each other damn what anyone else has to say. Simply phenomenal Writing thank you for sharing something so captivating

thebug37thebug37over 8 years ago
Innocence Gone

This is what a young woman said to me after she gave me her anal virginity. This is what came to my mind when reading this perfect five story. Thanks.

washdog10washdog10over 7 years ago
Great Story

You are to be applauded for writing such a great series. I have just read all four parts and my only disappointment is that there are no more parts to be read. I do hope that in the future you will write more stories, especially in the incest/taboo genre. Your writing skill and grasp of your subject is superb and worth more than five stars. The way you developed the characters and did not rush the story made everything palpable, and the sex scenes were to die for, well defined and superbly described.

I have also designated you as a favorite writer so that I may be able to check from time to time to see if you have written anything else. Again kudos on a wonderful story series.

BrewlewBrewlewabout 7 years ago
So hot.

One of the best stories I've read on here! Loved it!

bocahalbocahalabout 5 years ago

6 Stars,One of the best stories I've read about Incest .Good Work. How about chapter 5 and 6 and David and Sam.and possible all 3 of them.Something to think about I'm just saying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Additional Chapters

Plus one on the threesome with Sam.

Absolutely a great stroke story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
please come back

love you charlene

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Excellent

Bottom line ... prime read.

"Some day isn't today".

Can't get any better than that for a sense of realness and purpose.

oldguy1944oldguy1944about 3 years ago

Great story, one of the best I have read on this site. Wish you would write more stories. You really have a great talent.

ollie3ollie3almost 2 years ago

must have read this a half a dozen times over the past few years and it is still the most erotic story on this site,

you have such a gift.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This is one of the stories I have been looking for. Thank you for a great story. Please write more as I’m sure they will be just as good.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a8 months ago

Remembering the author's opening words, I hope and would like to believe this is a true story. Assuming the mother and son possess normal mental activity, no man or women will loves each other more unconditionally, limitlessly nor completely than a mother and son. The trust has been earned and learned throughout their life. She helped make him what he has become. Likewise, by her life and example, he compares all women against her. This is exactly how I would expect a mutually consensual incestuous loving couple would exist and build a life.

riganutriganut3 months ago

Lovely story, very hot,especially the anal part - wow

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

just amazing, please write more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercharlene_silvermist@charlene_silvermist
Alright, time to write something serious in here I guess. I am a single gal who until posting a story on this site, never believed for a second that I had any creative talent. Now I have everyone telling me I'm a writer and I've only ever written one thing.lol But that's given...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES