All Comments on 'Her Daddy's Choice'

by James_Steele

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
redjelloredjelloover 5 years ago

I would have loved to see them in a threesome. Good story though.

amandarose34bamandarose34bover 5 years ago
Wet

Reading this made me wet, a sign of a good story. What happens next, maybe he knocks them both up!

Ivo_ShandorIvo_Shandorover 5 years ago

Yes a 3 some would have been the cherry on top. But it's a good strong story. Well put together.

live4thebjlive4thebjover 5 years ago
That was hot

I am a Mom and Son kind of guy but all the stories either sucked or were way too long so decided to go out of my comfort zone and this story was one of them and so worth it. ****

live4thebjlive4thebjover 5 years ago
That was hot

I am mostly a mother and son story kind of guy but the stories today were either bad or too long. So I went out of my comfort zone and was so worth it. ****

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 5 years ago

So fucking hot! You definitely need a followup chapter with all 3 characters! Five stars and a favorite point!!

Bi47Bi47over 5 years ago
Excellent

I definitely hope you keep going with storyπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
so...

She pissed on his car seat.

QueijadaQueijadaover 5 years ago
5*

Great Story! Get Stacy in on the mix then Daddy can take care of his brand new daughter

DunkirkDunkirkover 5 years ago
Breeding

He needs to pump enough cum into larissa so that one if his sperm mates with her egg and a baby bump appears in a few montha

Crusader235Crusader235over 5 years ago
Family

Making of a family. Stacy needs a daddy too! Hot as H, five stars. Sure would like more.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 5 years ago
Ok

Bit of a cum down with the snide gf getting turned on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Next

Chapter 2?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Stopped too soon

Hopefully there will be more. It's about 3.5 so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Anonymous

It was hot for the most part but I honestly hate it when the other woman listens in and masturbates to her man fucking someone else. The same as when the other woman gets involved with the main characters. It’s just a turn off. Just my input, don’t be offended by this please.

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999over 5 years ago
I liked this one

Hopefully there will be more to come. All 3 could be a very happy family in future chapters

clitlicker4uclitlicker4uover 5 years ago
Please more

Can't wait for him to fuck his slutty younger girlfriend after filling his teenage daughter's cunt full of his hard cock

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakover 5 years ago
NO Stacy!!!

Great story but didn't care for the ending. If there's another chapter, PLEASE DON'T add Stacy into the mix. I absolutely hate when writers do that. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
too many chacters

there are too many characters in the story.

LovingMe23LovingMe23about 5 years ago
πŸ˜‰

It was hot to think about the girlfriend downstairs while they fucked but then to find her watching afterwards was surprising and somewhat dissatisfing. Good storyline tho.

blackknight314blackknight314about 5 years ago
This is too short.

Loved the story, but it is too short. Especially since you brought Staci into it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Please let this happen

I'd like to read what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
If your doing Staci who is jealous of her...

Have her sex up Staci's own Daddy. He needs to find out what it's like to have the person he is in love with have full blown sex with some one else. Also have that some one else take her last remaining virginity. Have him witness the entire tryst.

DaddywantsmilkDaddywantsmilkover 4 years ago
More please

I loved the story and I hope there's more. I hope Stacy joins them and both girls get pregnant. I'd also like it if they both stop wearing clothes at home and maybe Stacy could bring her Mum and Sister in on it too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Short

You cut off the story too quick. Especially as Stacy has joined them. It seems to be a theme of yours that you get to the primary goal and don't continue. Excellent read just too abruptly ended.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 4 years ago

"Her Daddy's Choice:" - Five-year Divorced Early Forties Father, Tom and Eighteen Year Old Virgin Daughter, Larissa. Although the story is short on details of intimacy and only one sexual consummation, it is written rather well. Daughter Larissa has wanted her father for many years, has taken care of him since her mother left five years prior, and Larissa being a virgin is anxious to get her father's baby-making dick into his daughter's virgin baby-oven. I enjoyed the story for the most part--there were about half dozen misspelled words of one letter, i.e., the word 'gets' is used in place of 'jets'--and Larissa being a virgin, eagerly wanting to be fucked by no one but her father. I'm disappointed she was not impregnated, but more disappointed that Tom's girlfriend Stacy barged in during the first consummation of father and daughter's initial, incestuous fuck! For me, Stacy's entry into the incest affair of daughter and father, took the air out of a thrilling, enticing incest story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
As always - a MASTER of this genre!

Written with sensitivity and a brevity that you are known for. I doubt that there is anyone on the site as good as you! Thanks for sharing for ARE MADE OF STEEL!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

My only disappointment is that Stacy didn’t get the boot.

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430over 3 years ago
My Comments

Good story but too short. Thanks.

TakeatumblewithmeTakeatumblewithmeover 3 years ago
Great story but Stacey needed to go!

I love the story.

It has great build up and the sex was intense but the ending with Stacey ruined it for me tbh.

Other than the ending it was a good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
omg

OMG PLEASE add a follow up, this was so hot. I want to see where you take it

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fuck

Just fuck! Fucking perfect. Fantastic twist with Stacy showing up; after all, they were making a racket. I just know you are going to continue this with all the intensity that make your stories so good. Especially after you have opened the door by having the super heated daughter be turned on by seeing Stacy's big tits, and cuming to their marvelous fucking. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Few months going out with Stacy and she has a key to the house.....didnt like the end with Stacy hanging around and she seems like a bitch and the dad is on heat

MarionsLoverMarionsLoveralmost 3 years ago

Great build up. Love the fingering under the blanket. I wish there had been more with Stacey watching while they fucked.

Could do with better editing.

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 2 years ago

I agree with several others, Stacy needs to go. Ending sucked. Otherwise a fabulous story. I'll "disavow" the last 4 paragraphs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Should have ended with Stacey leaving permanently - daddy needs to dump Stacy!!!

TheOldStudTheOldStudabout 2 years ago

Great story but I think it two or three more paragraphs (pages?) are needed here. What happened to Stacy? Did she become a nun? Threesome with Tom and Larissa? The possibilities are endless...

blackknight314blackknight314almost 2 years ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Is it just me or what...I can read these kinds of stories, incest, BDSM, reluctance and all that, but the minute a third is in the picture I can't handle it. This could have been better if stacy was gone, it was stated that he saw that it would never work. Throuple and poly or harem our just to much for me.

londonteadrinkerlondonteadrinkerover 1 year ago

Great story and ignore the anonymous negatives. 10 out of 10!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story with bad ending. Stacy should not be part of the father daughter relationship

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Needs part 2.

Nekomusume_DaisukiNekomusume_Daisukiabout 1 year ago

Stacy was too much... The last 4 paragraphs should not have been there...

OlsterOlster12 months ago

you left it hanging.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This had potential until you devolved the story into a three way. Absolutely counterproductive to turning this particular reader on

kalzoo1kalzoo111 months ago

Please another chapter. Larissa and Stacy realize they can share Tom they don't have to compete for him. Stacy gets turned on watching Tom and Larissa and Larissa thinks it's hot watching Stacy.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

When I saw my dad's cock so hard and throbbing, I was excited knowing I had done that to him. His cockhead was so huge and purple and shiny I thought it would burst. His penis was fully erect and it was bouncing with excitement. "Oh Daddy! Put it in me!" My pussy was drenched and clasping for his dick before it ever kissed my soaking wet rose petals. I wanted to suck his cock up into me as deep as it would go. My pussy was desperate to feel him opening and stretching me.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Asshole Tom wanted his daughter to play maid and housekeeper for him and his young slut!

Just another crap end with Stacey walking in.

Larissa should move out and then asshole Tom can miss her

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Tom is a lucky guy. Hes a got a young fuck toy who wants to take care of him. He should be teaching her how to become the perfect cumdump and please him in every sexual need. Shes already his house maid and loves it. Please write more. I have a feeling larissa just wants dad happy. Love it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJames_Steele@James_Steele
In response to some of the questions about why this story is appearing as a new story for the second time, it was recently returned to me as a rejection after being up on the site for several years. There was no explanation as to why. Since there are no violations of guideline...