Her Daddy's Choice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He leaned over and kissed his girl hard and deep, savoring her mouth and tongue as long as he pleased before moving down to her tits and sucking on each of her nipples. Having her nipples sucked and nipped at made Larissa moan deeply and grind her cunt even hard onto her father's driving stalk. She rippled and squirted with at least two more orgasms while he desperately hammered his body into hers.

He finally lost himself, pumping the girl's slit for all he was worth while his cock erupted with hot, creamy gets of cum deep inside her.

As Larissa's moans died down and she lay back in a trance, catching her breath, Tom was aware there were still feminine moans of pleasure coming from behind him. Still hard, he was slipping his rod slowly in and out of his daughter's pussy while turning to look over his shoulder.

Stacy was leaning up against the open doorway. Her top was pushed up over her tits, and she was twisting her erect nipples while her other hand was thrust into her yoga pants, obviously shoving fingers up into her pussy. She'd obviously been there long enough to finger herself to an orgasm that was practically simultaneous to the father and daughter's.

Tom angled his body slightly, just enough so Larissa could see Stacy just coming down from her climax. The girl's eyes go wide with surprise as she sees her father's girlfriend with her big tits hanging out and her hand grinding into her pussy.

"Oh my god, Daddy, she saw us," Larissa cried. "That's so hot!"