All Comments on 'Her Protector'

by hammertime

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I cannot believe....

...that you think this story is plausible. You just degraded your credibility as a story-teller. It may have satisfied some inner longing or wild imagination on your part, but you should apologize to your readers for wasting good space with a very bad (almost infantile) story. It is little more than a trite rambling filled with cliches.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Utter nonsense!

Did you really expect people with any sense at all to like this story? Let me see ... you have a stupid white cop, an all-wise black ??? who is hung like a horse, and (of course) a blond wife who is as loving an faithful as any blond can be (you get the point ... according to you no blonds are faithful). The dumb husband sends his wife to a one-bedroom cabin for a month with another obviously unemployed black man who has the reputation of a whoremonger. Then all they do is screw each other for a month without regard for the dumb white guy or Todd's blond girlfriend (who is also left behind ... after all someone's gotta earn a living to support the black dude). You could have made it more exciting if you would have mentioned that Gail was in such a hurry that she forgot to take her birth control pills and got pregnant (yeah, like that would have made your story better). You could have mentioned how disappointed they were when her period came along and she bled all over the sheets while screwing her lover. That would have added flavor and excitement. You could also have mentioned that her husband died during the trip to Florida to pick up his wife and the two lovers remained together for eternity, screwing and getting sore every day until she developed callouses on her ass. Golly gee! You missed so many opportunities to make this great plot even better (kind of like cancer would be better than STDs). Cock your hammer again, Hammertime. You misfired on this story because you are obviously suffering from a persistently false psychotic belief system. Grow up and get a life, or get couseling. Tripe such as this belongs in the toilet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
things happen

get over it. he's okey w/ it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Garbage

Not a single word worth reading in this story. The whole thing stunk.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I liked it!

It was a good story and certainly entertaining. It doesn't have to be realistic for me to enjoy a story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
decent...

was an enjoyable plot, but all the typos and grammar took away from it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Nice hot story!

LOL! I enjoyed the story. Too bad the LW Nazis didn't. But the only thing they do seem to enjoy is seeing a woman's life ruined as she is severely punished for her transgression...after the hypocrite bastards have got their rocks off from reading the sex scenes. Isn't it sick when some folks can't enjoy reading a sex story without someone getting punished. Too bad they aren't equally punished for jacking off to stories like this. Funnny, It's always the cheating wife who must be punished. It's okay for the husbands to cheat. I thought the characters and the situation were very believable. I guess the LW Nazis

would rather that Pete caught them fucking and shot both of them just so he could come out being a macho man. Not a man who loved his wife enough that what sex she had with another man mattered far less than his love for her.

ProfWriterProfWriterabout 17 years ago
Interesting plot.

Good storytelling. I don't know why the misfits who insist on commenting on this category think that they are the moral and critical know it alls. Their comments mean nothing and are not based on the stories but only on what’s in their twisted minds.

Think of the thousands of readers who read and liked the story whether or not they vote or comment. They are the ones who really count.

PW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
A Plausible Scenario - Cmon - So Contrived It Suck

eded - so his black bestest buddy left his job for a month after telling the husband he would be fucking his wife for the month or so and wimpy agreed in absentia.<P>

At the conclusion, wimpet says that he was surprised that she held him off for a week after following his buds cum rather than having her shower first. <P>

I am just shocked that you didn't make her pregnant with a black bastard baby that he would happily raise and change diapers until her next black cock experiance set up by the wimpster.<P>

The writing was decent but so comedic and sad - hardly felt sorry for her pimp but wondered about how much a friend his best buddy really was and why remain with the whore now used to the hemungus black cock who gave her the best fucking she ever had.<P>

So silly and contrived with twisted contorted sick people.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Believable Story

Aside from the grammar errors, it was a very believable story. Please ignore the negativity that other's leave, they know not of what they speak. Things like this happened a lot more often than people think they do. I do have a user ID on this site and write a few stories of my own, but for this particular comment, I am posting as anonymous because I don't want the morons who post negavitely (and can't form a coherent sentence of their own) to trash up my stories with their mindless drivel. Overall, this was a great story, very erotic.

hourihouriover 11 years ago
Darn it

I had hoped it would have moved to a poly-amorous relationship *WG* THAT would have been fabulous!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I didn't find the concept believable. Todd wouldn't have just dumped her. Her love of sex brought her close to Todd so she would've stayed with him. Her love of a bigger cock would've sealed the deal....going back to a smaller cock is a no-go.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous