All Comments on 'Hot Tub Private Game Ch. 04'

by TuWatchu

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was total crap. -- 1☆

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Poorly written

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh for fucks sakes. This was horrible!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The tags are enough to 1 bomb your story without reading it. Cucks and cuck writers are mentally ill. Why would anyone have a fantasy about giving away their wife? Strange people do strange things.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Later, after they all got STD's from slut wife having sex with several men, they decided their idiotic lifestyle was a bad choice... but it was much too late. The end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hopefully he breeds her…….it’s always hot thinking about a wife knocked up by another man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Clichéd. The dialogue is stiff and unnatural.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Old geezer cucks younger wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Never knew a straight out cuck but a few who liked their wives getting strange cock but they were getting as much strangers pussy as well. This guy had his wife getting ducked by lots of guys. He loved setting her up for dp’s by hung black dudes or other nationalities. He said one time in Vegas for four nights one she took two young black gangbangers from la, one it was two Japanese businessmen they were rough and loved taking her white married American ass, one was an Arab rich guy who was rough and used her in every vile way sexually imaginable. He said at one point he had to stop him . He tried to get his hand in her pussy . He left bite marks all over her tits ass and around her pussy . He even strattled her exhausted face and made her rim his ass . That next morning he invited them on his yacht for three days heading up the California coast then a flight home on his jet . They went and hubby had endless pussy as his wife was fucked by everyone on the boat including staff. That marriage lasted about three years .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous