All Comments on 'Hypnotic Seduction'

by masterhypnotist

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
ddpmanddpmanabout 18 years ago
I need to go to the Dentist

With a tale like this you do not have to suggest 5s, just encouage us to vote and you will get mostly fives.

Obviously I like the tale. A few minor jumps in the tale; like forgetting to lead us thru the start of a trance but I can overlook them

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
i wish

i will never look at a female dentist in the same way again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
wow

more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Enjoyable. Makes me want to get my pussy licked right now!! I might have to put a leave slip in for a couple of hours to go home from work, break out the toys & get my pussy to squirt a bit of it's own juice. Mmm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Static

The story felt static and somewhat artificial to me. It didn't have a natural flow in it, and felt more like it was made as a list. Do this, did that, went there, etc.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I Love Stories About Hypnotism

Having actually seen people hypnotized by stage hypnotists, this story is 100% believable... And 100% HOT. But it should have lasted a little longer. Hopefully there is a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Magnificent story! I agree that it would have been nice to be longer...but readers can't be choosers. I'm encouraging you to write more!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good, believable story. I liked the fairly detail accounts of the fucking. It would be better if you went into more detail about the undressing and foreplay.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous