All Comments on 'I Sent Me Under the Covers'

by michie

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
calckidcalckidover 11 years ago
sweet

I especially liked how her parents reacted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fantastic coming of age story!!!

Take out the explicit sex and this could be the perfect back story for a teen book!

michiemichieover 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for your kind comments. I was very nervous to submit anything as I am not really a writer. I am trying to improve and will submit a few more in the near future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You are a wonderful writer

There are not many stories that give me a feel for actually sharing the mind of the character in the story. I think you have a rare talent

hunghusbandhunghusbandalmost 9 years ago
Excellent!

Great job, Michie! You're very talented!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Great job!!! One of the best on here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I love your stories

It's been said before, but your talent for creating believable characters and situations is incredible. You can make me feel what she is feeling, experience what she is experiencing. Brava.

patilliepatillieover 6 years ago
Wow, you are a slut

I have read a number of your stories today, and if indeed a grain of truth runs thru them you have def been promiscuous. Wish you were my neighbor.

PurplePlungerPurplePlungeralmost 6 years ago
Took me back a few years

What a wonderful story Michie. I was caught out by my dad under much the same circumstances. Great to get a female perspective on a similar situation. I'm enjoying your writing very much.

Thank you

sunburycdsunburycdabout 5 years ago
As always.

I may've said this before but I fucking love your writing Michelle. I don't even know what it is. Maybe the feeling you're always confessing something. Letting us into your private world. You remind me of a female Michel Houellebecq only with better erotica. Great work.

BigVic77BigVic77over 3 years ago

Another excellent story. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I don't think so. Middle-aged neighbour chats up 19 year old daughter of the house, takes her away from the party and fucks her, and she comes back with cum leaking out of her? And mother and father think that's fine – after father has bawled her out for wearing a skimpy bikini? No, not really.

Still, it's fantasy. I hope you got yourself off as you wrote it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous