In The Work Domain Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The late afternoon dragged on as only a Sunday can, the heat never showing any sign of relenting. The curtains were closed, windows open and we were sprawled on the sofa. We had thought of going for coffee, but then it might be awkward with Simon, or maybe Paul was there. Also, the putting on of clothes was the last thing we wanted to do. Hannah was lying on her front, one leg over mine, the other on the floor as I sat just behind her, my hand softly stroking and playing with the green circle of the plug as she purred and murmured happily, "You like the plug now?" I asked quietly, everything was done quietly now.

"Yes, like this it's ok. Also, my favourite man is enjoying it."

"Did you get it just for me?" I had been confused by this.

"Yes. Well, I was intrigued, but it's silly having one if no one appreciates it. If I didn't like it, I would have thrown it out, but it's not too bad and it feels so fucking sexy when you play with it." I gave the disc a little push and twist and Hannah squealed and laughed. "Totally worth it." she giggled. "I want to explore more, nothing crazy, just safe fun between us." She sighed, "If you want, of course." I twirled the plug around. "I'll take that as a yes then." she giggled.

I came back with more water, we had been constantly drinking all day, but it didn't seem to work. Hannah was now on her back and I handed her the glass, then bent to kiss her soft mound. I don't think I will ever get tired of seeing Hannah naked or kissing her pussy. She mumbled something as my lips touched her labia and wiggled. "My pussy has never had this much attention." She sighed. "Talking of action, I need to pee." and she stood and walked away, turning to hold her hand out to me, so I followed. I didn't need to go, but sat on the edge of the bath holding the tissue as Hannah relieved herself. I dabbed her clean and we kissed softly.

"Can you take the plug out for me please?" Hannah stood to face the bathroom sink, leaning forward legs open ready for me. I didn't need asking twice and I put my fingers around the disc and pulled, watching her anus distend as the bulb was pulled out of her rectum, her tight sphincter now stretched wide. Hannah grunted, moaned and cried out and then there was a little pop and her anus gaped with relief. I bent down and kissed the open hole pushing my tongue into her as the sphincter contracted and tightened on my. Hannah sighed as I pulled my tongue out and licked her sore hole. "I want some rest before you go up there later." She murmured. I stopped licking in shock. ""If you want to butt fuck me, that is." I started licking again.

We moved to the bedroom as it was slightly cooler and sprawled out, out limbs touching here and there as if frightened to be apart from the other.

"Hey, did we drink all the fizzy stuff? That might be more refreshing." and Hannah padded off to the fridge as I raised my head to watch her go. I would never tire of watching her naked bum walk either.

I heard the crack and fizz of two cans being opened and she returned with the drinks. "Hey, I found out what was missing from the salad!" I managed to mumble huh, or something similar and Hannah slapped my bottom. "Eggs!" I turned to look at her as she held up a little tub containing two boiled eggs. "I cooked these earlier for our lunch and forgot them." She turned the tub to look at them then looked at me. "Eggs." She whispered. Her eyes looked at me with a mix of desire and intrigue. "Eggs." she said again and held one up. I hadn't said anything and didn't really need to.

Hannah moved to kneel next to my head, then moved her knees to straddle me as I held her hips and pulled her down. As the day had started, so we were there again, Hannah squatting on my face as I licked her opening vulva, tasting her as she rapidly became wet and open, but this time we had other plans, we hadn't talked about it, but we both knew.

"Don't make me cum, or I'll be too tight." She mumbled as I lapped at her tight hole. "God, I am so wet anyway." she groaned as the sound of my tongue squelching in her body filled the room. I pulled myself out from under her open legs and kneeled in front of her now, leaning forward to kiss her, Hannah's tongue running around my mouth to taste herself on my lips.

"Sure?" I looked into her eyes.

"Yes, yes." she whispered. "This flat is our realm."

I looked her in the eyes as I moved my hand down and she placed her hands on my shoulders. "Oh fuck." she mumbled, then cried out, her eyes closed as her hands gripped my shoulders for a couple of seconds and then relaxed. Eyes opening to mine as she took a deep breath. We both looked down, my hand was empty.

"It feels odd" she said "It's stretching me and feels hard." I reached down and cupped her vulva, feeling the lips wide on my fingers and stroking her hole, which was being held open by the boiled egg inside her. I moved around to kneel behind Hannah as she leaned forward. She arched her back and her hips pushed down and I held my hand underneath her vagina as I lowered my head to watch. Her labia opened wide, stretched by the white object and then Hannah gave a loud grunt as she pushed hard with her internal muscles and the egg plopped out into my cupped hand, warm and wet from her body.

We were face to face on the bed, both kneeling, our legs touching as I took the first bite of the egg. I chewed it and then bent to kiss Hannah and pass her some. We swallowed and then Hannah took the next bite and we repeated the food pass. We took alternate bites, swallowing some, sharing other bits. The sharp taste of Hannah's cunt had seeped into the egg and I loved eating it. "Tastes odd." Was her verdict.

We finished it and looked at the little tub where the second egg rested. I picked it up and then moved behind Hannah, guiding her to lean forward slightly as I lowered my hand to rub the egg around her labia before I pressed it to her hole and she swallowed it with a loud groan as it spread her wide. She turned and reclined on the bed, opening her legs so I could look at her open hole with the egg nestling inside. "I think I prefer the strawberries" she giggled "much softer inside me."

Hannah walked to the kitchen, simply so she could say she had walked around her flat with an egg in her pussy. Then she crouched on the bed and we faced each other as she worked her internal muscles and groaned as she forced the boiled egg out. I held my hand under her again, this time looking into her eyes as she squeezed the egg out and into my palm. She took the first bite and I quickly followed. The taste was stronger this time as it had been inside her for longer. We swapped bits between us, passed from open mouth to open mouth until we had eaten it all. "I suppose you will want all your boiled eggs like that now?" she giggled.

I reached down to feel her wet lips, they were still parted and I swirled my finger around over her hole to get some lubrication before sliding then up her slit to find her clitoris, stroking underneath with a finger as my thumb rubbed over the top. I pressed my finger and thumb closer to trap the hard organ and began to move my digits as Hannah let out a long moan and her head slumped down onto my chest as my finger and thumb continued the twirl around her clitoris. I put my arm around her to hold me close as I squeezed and rubbed her clit and Hannah just groaned and let out some sobbing noises against me. I used my thumb to rub over the tip of her clitoris as the finger below held it steady. My mouth opened on her neck, just behind the ear where the skin is soft and lovely to suck.

Hannah was jerking as I held her and my right finger and thumb rubbed together. She was holding onto me now as her legs seemed to have buckled, one arm around my neck, the other around my waist. I could feel the wet from her face on my chest as she sobbed, sniffed, moaned and made noises that made me think she was close to orgasm, or just having a severe allergic reaction to something, I hoped it was the former. She lifted her face and I nuzzled mine against it as her lips trembled, She may have tried to say something, but she couldn't. I kissed her cheek softly, there was no point trying to kiss her lips, her mouth was wide open as she moaned and sobbed constantly, so I kissed her ear and took the lobe into my mouth and sucked on it and the noise level increased.

I felt her fingernails dig into my shoulder and waist and I hissed as Hannah gripped me tight and her body jerked and shook against mine. There was a wail, or possibly a scream, it was hard to tell and she seemed to go rigid and also limp at the same time, her body only staying upright as she was gripping me tightly. I had to move my hand down as her legs began to splay wider and even kneeling was proving difficult for her. Hannah was now just yelling onto my chest and then one long cry left her, my body barely muffling it as her hips slammed forward and shook my finger and thumb from her clitoris. I quickly wrapped my arm around her and held her tight to me and she writhed, her body wanting to just slump down and twitch. She shook for several minutes, panting, moaning and sobbing onto my chest as she came down. Neither of us spoke, I had nothing to say and she was incapable of speech.

Slowly Hannah's fingers relaxed and I felt them pulling out of my skin where they had dug in, She stroked them over my body gently as she began to purr as I stroked her back.

I was going to ask if she was ok, but I knew she would just mumble, so continued to hold her, secretly hoping I could keep her in my arms forever.

It was several minutes later that she stirred, her head lifting, eyes still wet, hair stuck to her face with sweat and that cute wonky grin on her face when she was not quite back in the world. I had to kiss her, so did, her mouth still quivering, but opening quickly on mine as I pushed my tongue into her mouth and pressed the tip to her tongue to wake it. She groaned and then her tongue was in my mouth and I sucked on it slowly before she returned the favour and we alternated for minutes, just kissing and sucking tongues as we held each other close, the sweat the only thing between out bodies.

When I finally let go of Hannah she slumped on the bed. "You broke me!" she mumbled and then demanded a drink of water. When I came back she was sitting up on the bed, but swaying slightly. She grabbed the glass with both hands and drank it down in a few seconds before handing it back to me with a sweet smile. The next time I came back, she was slightly more stable and sipped the water this time as she sighed. "I'm not sure I can walk." she giggled, "You'll have to carry me to the sofa."

I looked at the door frame of the bedroom. "Yeah, we can do this." I said with some confidence, even though I had little. I crouched down on the floor in front of the bed and Hannah wrapped her arms around my neck and then swung her legs around my waist. We had been in this position many times, except on this occasion I was facing away from her. I grabbed her legs, hooking my arms under her knees and then pushed myself up into a standing position, wobbling as the extra momentum of Hannah on my back made me stumble forward. I stopped, took a sideways step, wobbled some more and then headed towards the door. We made it through with only a small knock to one of Hannah's hips. The trip to the sofa was far less tricky, but with even more laughter, which did make walking with Hannah on my back very hard. Undocking proved even harder and we ended up crashing down on the sofa in a tangle of limbs and laughter.

When we finished laughing we just sat and cuddled. My fingers craved Hannah's skin, wanting to feel her all the time, constantly stroking over her and moulding to her body shape. Her hands would brush over me, a nail running down my flesh, a finger swirling on me. If one of us got up, for a drink or to go to the toilet, the second we returned the hands would be moving to touch and caress as skin pressed to skin despite the sticky heat of the day. We would change position, but always remain touching. All this with very few words, saving our lips to kiss the other.

A thought came back to me, a comment lost in time doubling back to shout at me and I wondered how to subtly introduce it into conversation.

"Ermmm..." Hannah raise her head a little to look at me, "Earlier you said you signed up for a swinger site?" Hannah emitted a sound of a small laugh and a sigh combined. "Why? Why not just a dating site?"

She rested her head back on my chest and inhaled. "Well... Guys are jerks." I mumbled that I agreed, "So, on a dating site, they pretend to be interested, want to go for dinner, drink, whatever, but just want to get into your panties." She sighed. "So, why not just cut all that crap out and just go for the main event."

"Was there a main event?" I could feel her sighing on my chest.

"Nope! The guys there were crap, mostly just serial shaggers or delusional wannabies. Part of me hoped to meet a couple, but I wasn't sure what would happen. Also, most of the females wanted to play with me more than the guy did, so I gave up. It was a crazy idea. Almost as crazy as trying to seduce you."

There was an odd silence as the strange conversation sank into us and made perfect sense.

"Hey!" Hannah had lifted up and looked me in the eyes, or would have done if mine had been open initially. "We could create a couple account on the site!" She smiled for an instant. "I mean, maybe. Not sure what for. Maybe it would be better as a couple, less crazies."

It wasn't the oddest idea I had heard. "To meet other couples. or men?"

She thought about it for a few seconds. "Couples would be good. I mean, if a decent single guy wanted to play, would you be ok with that?"

My mind was conflicted, I wanted to go on this experimental journey, but also felt weird just watching some random guy fucking the girl I was crazy about. "It would depend on how random he was." I finally answered.

"Not too random, I wouldn't let a guy inside me until I was comfortable with him." She sighed, "Which is what stopped me before, a big part of me likes liking guys who want to put their dick in me." I snorted and gave her a hug. "I am a bit of a crap swinger." she giggled.

"A couple could be ok." I added, keeping this crazy conversation on track, "I mean, we could watch them, or they could watch us. Maybe some swapping if we felt ok." She smiled, her eyes drifting away for a few seconds.

"Yeah. maybe try oral swapping and see how things go. I'd quite like to see you lick someone, see how crazy you make them cum. I bet it looks great."

"We could just film me licking you!" And Hannah's eyes blazed at that idea.

The conversation ended with Hannah deciding she'd look at the website again and see about registering as a couple on it as we just drifted into cuddling, kissing and being more romantic than two people not in a relationship should be. Occasionally we would get too hot and almost part, Hannah lying on her belly along the sofa as I sat on the floor, my back resting against her hip, or moving up to sit near her head, her arm draped over me, or stroking my arm.

One of Hannah's legs drooped off the sofa and I sat on the floor, back to the sofa as the leg rested on me and I shifted to sit sideways and caress up and down the back of her leg. My hand rising higher to stroke over her buttock as the heaviness of the day made us move slowly. I began kissing her hip as I caressed and my lips were soon travelling over her bottom to accompany my hand.

"Ouch" she mumbled with no real conviction. I had nibbled on her buttock as I kissed over it. "Are you going to give me a love bite on my ass?" She muttered as she stretched out and wiggled her cute bottom.

"No. But it's such a cute bum." I said, looking at the beautiful curve of her behind.

"Oh, that's a shame." She wiggled again. "I thought you were marking your territory."

I stared at the bottom again. "I mean, if you want, but it's such a beautiful bum."

"It will fade." She whispered.

I stroked my hand over the curve of Hannah's sweet bottom and then began kissing it, my lips widening to take in the flesh as I moved over the buttock. I sucked on one fleshy part and then took the skin into my teeth and sucked harder. Hannah groaned and then let out a loud "ahhhhhh" and I released her from my bite. The skin was red, but a deep red that darkened as I watched. Her bottom was still beautiful, but now it had my bite mark on it.

"You have marked your property." she whispered as I kissed the maroon skin. "Do the other side." It was a tough job, but someone had to do it.

The evening settled in and we moved as slow as the breeze. The weekend was almost over, heavy air and hearts filled Hannah's flat. I moved from kissing her bottom to kissing and licking up her back. My mouth settled on the ridge of her spine, feeling the bones under my tongue. I have always had a thing for backs and, as this one belonged to Hannah, I was very smitten with it, slowly and gently kissing upwards as she purred and stretched on the sofa. If reaching the end of her back was bad, the good news was I had arrived at her neck and I opened my mouth wide to take as much in as possible. She tilted her head forward slightly to give me better access and I scraped my teeth over the tender skin as I closed my mouth on her before repeating the process, lips widening and then teeth closing, moving up her neck, the moans louder each time.

Hannah stretched out fully, one leg on the sofa, the other on the floor. I didn't have to look, I knew her body was open and wet. Her back was undulating as I kissed and bit on her neck, her head forward, arms stretched out above her. I stroked down her arms and our fingers curled together as I kissed her, my chest resting on her back as I lowered my hips to the firm swell of her bottom. She wiggled and my cock slipped into the crack an she groaned loudly as my cock pressed onto her. "Get the lube." she whispered. I was halfway through closing my mouth on her neck and those words made me bite slightly harder that I meant to and she yelped and giggled. "Lube, darling."

I walked back as nonchalantly as one can with an erection and staring at a stretched out, naked and very beautiful girl on a sofa whilst holding a tube of lube as she wants to be taken up the arse. I decided to distract myself by resuming the previous position and stretching out on her back, my hands seeking hers and my mouth on her neck, sucking the soft skin. Hannah purred and wiggled her behind against me and when my teeth held her neck skin between them she whispered, "Take me, lover. I want you inside."

I mumbled, unwilling to stop biting her neck just yet as I wondered if I had misread the situation and need for lube. "Where?" I muttered and then resumed the sucking as she squirmed against me.

"Here." she sighed... "Now" sigh... "My ass". I sighed after those last words.

"Sure?" I still had no idea why I queried it, I should just do it.

Hannah gave a very warm and happy sigh and pressed her bottom up to me. "Very, my butt misses your cock."

My hands untangled from hers and I lifted myself up, one knee on the sofa, the other leg on the floor, between Hannah's open legs I stared down at the beautiful sight of her bottom and the very open pussy below. I reached for the lube and flipped the top open and squeezed some onto my finger, reached down between the crack in her buttocks and then rubbed it around on her sphincter, slowly moving so I could feel the wrinkles of the puckered hole. She reached back and put her hands on her bottom and then spread herself wide for me. Another blob of lube and this time I pressed my finger onto the tight knot, the tip sliding in with the lubricant to feel the tight grip. The next drop was bigger and I pressed my finger to Hannah's anus and she grunted, mumbled a few swear words and then spread open as I slipped inside and her sphincter clamped around the base of my finger. Hannah let out a long groan and her eyes closed. I moved the finger slowly inside the soft flesh and then pulled out and put the finger to my lips to kiss it before slipping it back inside to plant the kiss in her rectum.