In The Work Domain Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah went back to bed and we wasted time talking about nothing, not wanting the call to end, until we were both yawning.

"When are you in the office?" she said, between yawns.

"Tuesday, big group meeting day and then the usual Wednesday. You?"

She sighed, "Wednesday and Thursday... or Friday." she huffed a bit. "We can meet on Wednesday." I was shocked we were actually making plans. Then she stared at the camera. "Or... " she smiled, "You can come her after work on Tuesday and we can go in together on Wednesday." Her smile was wide and warm.

"People might talk if we arrive together."

"You will go one stop further and come in from the other direction. Simple!"

"That's a much longer walk!" I complained.

"The price you pay for doing the triple, mister."

It was a small price.

We eventually said goodnight and ended the call, both of us drifting between words. I was tempted to keep the call open, to watch Hannah sleep, but my mind was spinning anyway, full of visions of fruit, eggs, coffee shops and Hannah next to me. I need to remember to send the photo of the kitchen mess to the landlady. I also needed to be awake enough to send her the correct photo from my phone.