In The Work Domain Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood to kiss Hannah on her mouth and she reached for my t-shirt and slipped it up and off and we pressed our naked chests together. She knelt down and undid my trousers and slid them off and then pulled my shorts down, her mouth pressing to my semi-hard cock as I stepped out of my trainers to stand naked at the top of the stairs. She held my penis and then opened her mouth to take it inside, her lips on my groin, able to swallow it all before I got fully hard. I looked down as her pony tail bobbed and I grew in her mouth until she couldn't get me all in, instead she pulled the skin back and licked around the swelling head.

Hannah stood and rested against the wall at the top of the steps. All was quiet. I stood in front of her and her eyes shone. My feet nudged her legs wider and I positioned myself between them and lowered my body slightly. Her arms went around my neck as we kissed and I reached down to put my hands behind her knees and she raised one leg and then the other to wrap them around me. She took one arm from around my neck and put her hand down to guide me as I moved my body up.

I felt Hannah's body on the end of my cock as I moved, there was a brief resistance, but then she opened willingly and easily and I slid up into her as her hand wrapped around my neck again, her legs moving to lock around my hips. I gave a little jerk and Hannah moaned into my ear as I impaled her in the hallway.

Our movements were slow, the heat and the need to be quiet meaning we just made small circles with our hips. I was deep, in that wonderful point where her body wrapped around the head of my cock and massaged it, her cervix stroking me. We breathed onto and into each other as we kissed. My lips were on the top of her neck, above where the leather choker was, kissing her jawline. Hannah's fingers began to dig into my skin and we moved a little faster.

"Oh god, I love... this." Hannah whispered as I made faster movements to stir the head of my cock deep inside her and then she began to whimper a little, biting her lip to stifle any noise. I tried to ignore what she had said, or maybe was going to say. I felt her tighten around me and her breathing was fast, as was mine. She opened her lips on my neck and I felt her silent cry and her body shook against mine. "oh fuck" was mumbled and she shivered more. I was getting a wonderful massage along the length of my cock as her cunt bathed me with her hot fluid. The head was gripped tight as she spasmed around me and a few pushes of my hips later I added to the wetness deep inside Hannah and it was my turn to muffle my cries of pleasure against her leather clad neck.

We stood pressed together, bathed in sweat. There was still silence in the building, broken by the sound of our lips meeting and the moans that passed from person to person as we kissed deeply. Hannah slid one leg down as my hand released her and when she was steady, she lowered the other and I put my hands to her face and boke the kiss to look into her eyes. We still said nothing as we walked to her flat, me gathering up the clothes and my rucksack to follow her.

The door closed and we were back where we belonged. Hannah smiled and blushed a little as she stood before me, the first trickle of semen on her inner thigh. She reached out a hand and I took it as she lead me to the bedroom. "One down, six to go." she giggled.

Hannah turned to face me and I stopped to look at her. The dark leather choker making her skin look paler. Her dark blue eyes burned into me and my eyes went down to those hard, dark nipples and the rest of her pale skin, the whiteness broken by the darker line between her legs where her inner lips hung, open and wet, stained with our cum. I put my hands to her face again and we kissed, tongues instantly smashing together.

I bent my head and kissed the underside of her chin and then down to press my lips to the heart shaped white skin on her throat and she trembled. One hand slid down her to brush over her hard nipples, feeling the points on my palm as I gently stroked her. She lifted my head and we locked lips again as my hand dropped lower. My fingers found her vulva open and waiting for my touch, her inner lips parting against my fingertips as I stroked along the soaked cleft and rubbed a finger around her wet, leaking entrance. It slid in easily and Hannah gasped into my mouth.

My finger moved slowly up and down inside Hannah as we kissed. Her arms were holding me close, the sweat on our skin fusing in the heat. I slipped out of her, my finger wet and sticky with my semen and her cum. Her inner labia caressed my hand as I stroked between them and I felt the point where her lips met the cowl guarding her clitoris and I brushed over it and she groaned into my kiss. The tip was exposed, throbbing hard under my touch and I let my finger glide across it as she shivered again, not breaking the kiss. I let my hand dangle, but kept brushing a finger across her, the pad on the tip being the only thing touching her below the waist. I bent the finger so it rested on the tip of her clitoris and I felt her shaking as she moaned into me. Slowly and gently I moved my hand so the fingertip danced over the end of her clitoris.

My hand continued to sway and move, the fingertip pad resting on her most sensitive part. Our kiss had continued, although there were more breaks to breathe now as Hannah started to pant and gasp. I moved my lips to the side of her neck, above the choker and below her ear and let my hand continue to tease her clitoris, no real rhythm or pattern to my touch, her hips moving to my hand and writhing against it. I sucked on her earlobe as she began to shake more. She was holding me tight and my other arm was around the back of her shoulders, which were now juddering. Her breathing was fast, her tremors increasing and she was letting out high pitched little moans. I moved my hand a bit faster and there was a loud grunt and gasp and then her mouth was open as she tried to breath and cry out at the same time.

I held Hannah tight as she shook, her arms around my neck to stay steady as her hips jerked. My finger was still just resting on the end of her clitoris, the weight of my hand making it move on her. She let out a long, high moan and I pressed the finger to her. Then I held her tight as her fingers dug into my flesh and she cried out and sobbed, her whole body shaking, my finger still pressed to the one, small, but very sensitive point.

Hannah began to fall, her legs buckling, so I moved my hand to wrap around her waist and hold her tight to me. Her head was on my chest, her screams on my skin and her body shuddered and shook as she sobbed. I felt the frequency of the tremors decrease and her breathing regulated, her fingers started to pull out of my flesh and I breathed a sigh of relief as the pain eased. I held her tight. I wanted her in my arms all the time, but after an orgasm was my favourite time to hold her.

She lifted her head, her eyes wet and shining at me. "Holy..." they she let out a huge breath onto my chest. "Not sure I can do another five." She giggled and then sniffed some of the tears back. I held her to me and felt her hammering heart and soft breath on me.

I helped Hannah sit on the edge of the bed and then knelt down between her legs. Her vulva was smeared with my cum and hers. A white streak had run down her right thigh. "Holy... holy... fuck!" she mumbled and then put her hands to my face and bent and kissed me.

We stayed like this for a while. Hannah recovering and me stroking the tops of her legs and kissing her knees now and then. "I love this, just us." She whispered, afraid to make much noise. I realised we had hardly spoken since we got off of the tube, but we had already had sex.

I kissed a knee again and her body shivered a little and she opened her legs more. My next kiss was slightly higher and I heard a big intake of breath and the legs widened again. I moved higher with each kiss and she moved her hips so her bottom was perched right on the edge of the bed and her legs got wider. She leaned back on her hands, her eyes looking down into mine as my mouth tasted the semen that had run out of her, my tongue licking it up and she groaned loudly as she watched.

I paused, long enough to have a look at the beautiful, open and wet labia of Hannah. The inner lips were draped open, the edges dark with her blood that pulsed fast through her. She was shining with the wetness and I could see the exposed tip of her clitoris as it rose free from it's hood. I blew out gently and Hannah groaned and lifted her feet to put them on the bed, letting her legs fall wide, her body now fully on display as her labia parted even more. I could see that delicious dark red hole shining, a smear of white semen at the entrance. I put my tongue out as I wanted to lick it from her and she shuddered as got close and my breath ran over her.

I slowly licked our cum from the entrance to Hannah's body and looked up her body into her eyes as I pressed my tongue onto her body. Her head dropped back and she let out a loud moan and pressed her hips to my face and my tongue slipped inside her as she ground against me. I put my hands on her hips and held her tight as I pushed as deep as I could get to taste her and licked down her vaginal wall. Her hips writhed as my tongue stayed inside, my mouth open wide so I could get as much of her pussy in my mouth and my tongue as deep as I could.

Hannah pulled back enough to let me move and I licked up her splayed lips to flick my tongue over her clitoris, which was hard and exposed. Her hips rose again and her hand held my head as I licked and she gyrated against me. I took her clitoris into my lips and sucked it as I licked the tip. There was a constant noise of moans and yelps from Hannah now as well as the wet sound of my lips on her pussy.She began to jerk faster and the moans raised in pitch and I felt her hand on the top of my head, so I licked lower and her hips rose to lift her bottom off the bed. I licked around the edge of her tight hole and she pushed again and opened around my tongue, her hand now holding my head again.

If Hannah was breathing hard, I was finding it hard to breath. My face was squashed against her open pussy, my tongue inside her and she was grinding against me. I licked inside, her juices now flowing into my mouth and her walls gripping me tight. I felt the first spasms of her cunt as I pushed my tongue deep, my mouth now sore and both her hands now held my head in place as she jerked and writhed on my mouth. Then she screamed and her whole body shook, her open labia knocking into my nose as I tried to keep my tongue inside as she moved. I swallowed her liquid as it flowed into me, the taste sharp and strong. My tongue was now being squeezed, but I tried to keep licking as her hands held me to her open body. There was another cry of pleasure, long and low and she fell back on the bed, her hands now stroking through my hair, her hips twitching against my face.

I put my lips on hers, softly. The inner ones were soaked and dark and Hannah trembled as I kissed. The outer lips were soaked too, the soft, spongy flesh drenched and shining in the early evening light that crept into the room. Every touch from me caused a twitch or shiver, even as my mouth moved up over her flat belly. Hannah shuddered as I took a nipple into my mouth and I moved slowly across and got the same reaction when I kissed the other one. My lips pressed onto the heart shaped skin on her throat and her hands wrapped around me and she pulled me up to her mouth and we embarked on another long and slow kiss, our tongues running over the other's lips, our breath mixing with our sighs. We still hadn't said much and were in no mood to.

There was a rumbling sound. We both lifted our heads and then dropped them again and laughed. "We may need to get some food soon." Hannah sighed, "belly is complaining." I mumbled agreement and she attempted to get off the bed, but only managed to get to sitting on the edge together before we started kissing again. Then we needed to pee, so Hannah held me as I did and I watched her then wiped and we ended up kissing for a long time in the bathroom.

"Hey, I actually thought ahead and made some stuff." Hannah beamed with pride.

"Is it potato salad?" I asked and her face dropped a bit. "I love your potato salad." Her smile returned.

"Not bored of it?" She was standing holding the bowl of food, naked apart from a thick leather choker with a metal heart shape on the front. It would be impossible to be bored of anything in this moment. I shook my head and she put the bowl down and got some more salad stuff from the fridge. We piled lots on one plate and then picked at it as Hannah looked at the website profile and messages.

'Our' couple profile had had a lot of views, but most of the messages were from single guys who seemed desperate to shag anything female. There were now three messages from couples, one in Glasgow, which was a bit inconvenient, but the other two were in London and we looked at each other rather nervously and clicked on the first message. The couple were around our ages and looked quite adventurous. There were lots of photos of them in action with others. Their message said they wanted to play and were happy to host, but there seemed to be a heavy emphasis on full sex swapping. Hannah quickly closed the message.

We were nervous when we opened the second couple's message. We both read and frequently looked at each other as we did so. They were from close to Hannah, both slightly older, but seemed friendly and non too pushy. they explained that they also hosted a monthly naked day for couples, the next one being a week away. They were happy to do same room swaps and oral only, they even said they were happy to just be watched. At the end, they suggested a coffee or pub meeting this weekend. I saw Hannah's hand shaking as she closed the message to check out their profile. They looked ok, but I think we were both a bit too nervous to pay attention. "We'll read it again in a little while." Hannah said and took a deep breath.

We finished eating and then returned to the profile of the couple and read their message. Hannah pressed 'Reply' and we thanked them and said we were quite interested, but were nervous as we had never done this. We liked the idea of an oral only meet and maybe coffee would be good. Hannah gave our rough location and then hit send. We then checked some more messages and looked at the couple from Glasgow, who actually seemed ideal, but were much too far away. "We could have a weekend away!" Hannah muttered as she read their profile info again.

There was a new message, the London couple could meet tomorrow and said they were very close. Hannah and I looked at their photos again. "He looks a lot older than you." She mumbled. He was only a few years older. I wasn't sure I really liked the woman, but it was hard to tell from some slightly poor website images. We decided to be brave and Hannah suggested the local coffee shop as it seemed apt to have another adventure there. Within minutes they had replied and the meeting was on. Hannah stared at the phone and mumbled "Oh fuck."

We retreated to the sofa to cuddle away our nerves and stretched out, Hannah with her back to my chest, but had soon slid around to lie on her back with me on my side next to her. It was easier to kiss that way.

My hands wandered as we relaxed, fingers tracing along Hannah's body, up the rise of her breasts and around her areola. It wasn't actually sexual, just enjoying her naked body, loving to feel of it under my skin, the thin sheen of sweat that clung to her, despite our lack of movement. Soon my fingers were dipping lower and the soft mound of her vulva was being stroked as she began to stir and wiggle under my touch. She looked up at me with a dreamy smile. "Don't stop." she said quietly as my fingers roamed around the edge of her outer lips, tracing the two humps of the labia between her legs, she hadn't woken up again yet.

On the next lap of her labia my finger stopped in the dip between her outer lips and slowly rose up over her slit, the soft inner lips still hidden by the puffy outside labia. The finger rose up more and rested in Hannah's belly button and she sighed. I stroked up until the finger nudged the choker and then ran it around the heart on her throat Hannah closed her eyes and moaned softly. I retraced the path and when my finger dipped into her belly button again she mumbled "Lick me, please."

"You are so demanding." I giggled.

"I thought you liked it!" She mock protested.

"I love it." I said as i began to move into position and climbed off of the sofa to kneel between her legs as they parted, one dropping to the floor.

"I love you dong it." She sighed and I gently placed my lips to her vulva to make the sigh louder. Her hips lifted slowly as I placed small kisses along the length of her labia, her legs widening with each touch of my lips on hers. I opened my mouth wide to cover as much of her pussy as I could and licked, feeling her inner lips parting against my tongue. I took a long, slow lick inside her lips and spread them wide and Hannah groaned. I moved back just enough to get a good look at her body, it was a beautiful sight and I never tired of it.

Hannah slid a hand down and spread her outer lips with two fingers and I kissed over and between them until my lips pressed to her clitoris, hard and exposed. I gave it a little suck and then licked the tip as Hannah mumbled some swear words. I licked slowly, but firmly, my tongue pressing into the groove between her lips, running over the tender deep pink skin until the tip reached her hole, which bathed me with her juice, then I would reverse direction and flick my tongue over her clitoris with the tip and underside of my tongue. Her moaning got faster to match my tongue and I began to lap over the sensitive clitoris as it poked from her hood, my lips nudging it and pressing on it as Hannah writhed and panted. I glanced up and her head was back, mouth wide as she moaned and mumbled. I licked faster.

There was a cry and Hannah pressed a hand to my head to hold me in place as her hips jerked under my mouth. My hands went to her waist and I held her, both of us not wanting to move as my tongue flicked fast over Hannah's clitoris and she started to orgasm. There was a long, low cry of "Goddddddddd" and she shook, still holding me tight as I gripped onto her, my mouth wrapped around her clit area as I licked, pressing my tongue to her with more force. She cried "Fuckkkkkkkkk" and then gave a hard thrust up into my face, spasmed and then slumped down. I stopped licking, by my lips stayed on her body as she shuddered a few times, then went still, her chest heaving, the pressure from her hand on my head gone, instead she was gently stroking my hair. I gave her lips a soft kiss and she trembled and mumbled, "no more."

I sat back, my eyes going from her face to her lovely open body. Her eyes were closed and her lips had closed slightly as her breathing returned to almost normal. Her breasts rose as she inhaled deeply now and then, her nipples hard and dark, Her legs were splayed, one on the sofa, the other on the floor and her pussy was soaked and open. I almost had to pinch myself. She opened her eyes and smiled and I felt my cock twitch, I was already almost fully erect, Hannah had certainly taken care of my medication side effects, the sight, taste, smell and sound of her went straight to my penis. Her smile went wider and she sat up and reached out to stroked my face. "Bedroom." She whispered, "But I might need help walking." she added and giggled.

She led my by the hand, leaning on me now and then as her legs gave a little wobble. I was having trouble walking too. "Lie down." She purred and I got onto the bed and lay on my belly. "Jerk" she laughed and I turned over. "Close your eyes, for a few seconds." Her eyes burned into mine and then vanished as the room went dark for me. I heard some movement and a little hiss from Hannah. "OK, you can open them now."