In The Work Domain Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What would you like to do?" I really had no idea how this would go now. Hannah looked at me and smiled, then stepped forward and put her hand on my cheek, Her eyes sparkled and I saw her coming back. Her face moved and her mouth opened and soon we were locked in another kiss, this one lasting for several minutes.

"I want you." Hannah's eyes stared into mine as she said it and I put my lips to the tip of her nose and kissed it, then put a hand down her back to tug the zip lower and she shivered. I moved my hands to her waist and looked at her as she smiled and gave me a small nod. My hands went up her side and then stroked over her shoulders and there was a soft moan as her eyes closed.

I moved my hands to her neck and caressed along the collar and down her throat before my fingers went over the top of her shoulders, pushing the yellow dress straps off of her. Her eyes opened to look at me, the dark blue shining as the dress sagged away before my hands moved the straps down her arms and Hannah's breasts were exposed. "So beautiful." I whispered and then started kissing over her chest, her hand stroking my hair and guiding me until I opened my mouth wide over a nipple and breathed out onto the hard dark point. There was a soft whimper from Hannah that got louder as my lips closed to take the nipple into them and my tongue flicked over the hard tip.

Hannah guided my head over her chest to the other breast and I held my lips away from it, but reached out my tongue to lick up the nipple slowly. Hannah shuddered and groaned and pulled my head to her and I sucked on her nipple, my teeth holding it as I licked. "Oh god." She mumbled as she held me tight to her chest.

My hands were around her, holding her bottom through the dress and squeezing her. She released my head and I looked into her eyes and moved my hands to her waist to pull the material down over her hips until there was a 'swoosh' as it fell down around her feet. "My panties are not very sexy." Hannah giggled and I looked down at the plain yellow knickers and smiled.

"They look very hot to me."

"Oh, really?" She wasn't faking, she was really nervous still.

"Yes. They are lovely, but..." I paused and she looked at me, her eyes showing concern, "I want to take them off of you." Her eyes sparkled again.

"Please." She whispered and I held her hand and moved her forward so she stepped out of the fallen dress and then I moved back a bit to look at her.

"Wow." I whispered and there was a quiet giggle. I moved forward and kissed her lips softly then moved my mouth to her ear. "Can I take your knickers off, Hannah?"

She gasped and shivered as my whisper reached her ear. "Please." she mouthed at me, no sound actually coming from her mouth. I smiled and knelt down in front of her as she trembled when my hands rested on her hips. I put my fingers to the waistband and looked up to see her nervous smile. I looked at the rise of her mound under the material and put my lips to it, I could taste her through the material and I kissed lower and could feel it was wet. I turned my face to the side and rested it on her pudenda and she put her hands to my face and I heard a small sob, but wasn't sure if it was her or me..

I gave her soft mound some more kisses, gentle ones on the tender skin and then my fingers pulled at the material to move it from her hips. I pulled them down slowly, peeling them from her pale skin, my lips kissing the flesh as it was exposed. Hannah shook as the top of her labia was revealed and my lips went to it and she cried out as I licked over the lips as they were exposed. I slid the knickers down and lifted each foot to pass the material under and then put the yellow underwear on the bedside table and turned back to look at her, naked and beautiful standing in my bedroom.

"Take your clothes off." Hannah whispered and I stood and pulled my t-shirt off and she caressed my chest. She watched me intently as I undid my shorts and let them fall before I slid my boxers down and there was a little sigh from her. I put my arms around her and held her tight as we kissed. "Take me, please." She whispered as the kiss ended and then she moved back onto the bed, moving into the middle of it, her eyes on mine, which dropped down as she opened her legs. She was open and wet and she slid a hand down, fingers dipping into her dark inner lips and spreading to open them for my eyes. "Please." She whispered.

I moved onto the bed and Hannah lay back, her eyes on mine now as I moved over her, her legs bending to rise around my hips and then lifting to hold me between them. Her hand went down to guide me to her as I held myself over her, She stopped when the tip of my cock was against her hole and she looked deep into my eyes, her other hand on my chest as if to hold me still for a second before she tugged at the shaft of my cock to encourage me to enter. Hannah groaned and her hands went up and around my neck and head as I pushed and she opened, her body spreading, wet and eager for my cock. I gave a push and Hannah cried out as I hit the end of her cunt and her cervix welcomed me again. Her legs moved over my back as she wrapped around me and the movements began inside her.

Our usual slow movements were even more relaxed. I thought that this could be the only time I had Hannah in my bed, so I should try and make it last. Her tight grip around me was making it hard though. I was pushing up as we rocked, the head of my cock knocking deep in her, her vaginal walls clamped tight around me. We were both moaning against the other, our breathing fast as the sweat covered us. "Yes darling." She mumbled and I felt her get tighter, arms, legs, cunt all squeezed more and I could feel her trembling against me. "Yes yes yes, fuck." and then Hannah cried out and the hand in my hair gripped and pulled me even closer as her whole body convulsed under me.

"Inside please." Hannah gasped and I was a bit confused as I was as far inside her as I could get. "Cum in me" she muttered a few seconds later and it made sense, or as much sense at anything can when you really want to ejaculate, but are trying to last a little bit longer. I mumbled something that wasn't real words and then pushed my hips as the semen shot out into her womb. She cried out as I flooded her, my own cries mixed with hers, much as our cum was deep in her. We shook together, her legs and arms holding me tight, my arms now under her head, pulling her close to me, my legs trying to drive me even deeper into her lovely body as I emptied my balls up her.

Hannah was still gasping, her mouth on my neck, her cries a mix of groans and sobs. I was trying to catch my breath, breathing in deeply, the air full of our sweat and the soft scent of her skin. My mind raced as the smell of her ran through it, the fears this would be over soon, this pleasure ending any day now. I shook and then I sobbed a little too. There were no words spoken, we just held each other and knew the other was crying.

I moved my face and started to kiss Hannah's face as she sighed. I kissed the wet eyelids and she reached to hold my head as she did the same to me. Our lips met, able to kiss now our breathing was almost normal and her hands stroked my back her legs still locked over me. I wiggled a bit and Hannah loosened the grip of her legs and I began kissing down her throat and over her chest, bending my back to stay inside her tight grip for as long as possible, my eyes flicking down to see the beautiful view of her open labia, the dark inner lips draped around the shaft of my cock, a creamy bubbly mix of liquid coating us.

"Wow" Hannah spoke first as she watched me slip out of her body, my groin soaked and shining, a string of our cum connecting us for a few more seconds before it dripped back onto Hannah's vulva. I bent down and kissed her belly button as she moaned, her hips moving again now, knowing that my mouth was going lower. I looked up to see Hannah resting on her elbows, watching as I opened my mouth and kissed her soaked lips. Her eyes closed and her head dropped when my tongue licked up her slit to drink the cum mix that had coated her.

I pushed her legs wider and she lifted them to give me a clear view of her open hole as I lapped the cum from her. I was slurping at the liquid as it flowed out of her, strong and tart from her depths, merging with the sour taste of my semen. Hannah was already close again and I stared at her deep red entrance as a small dollop of white was pushed out and I slid my tongue into her causing her to scream and shake. I kept my tongue inside her as she shivered, her body gripping me and the liquid running into my mouth, tasting just of her now as I drank it. Her hand gently pushed my head away and I watched as her hole pulsed, the muscles spasming as more juice ran out. I put my lips to her gently and sucked at her cum.

My mouth rested on Hannah's open lips as she trembled, I opened my lips and took the succulent dark inner labia into then and licked over the soft flesh. Her hand came down to stroke my face and I looked up to see half closed eyes looking at me. The hand moved to her skin and the fingers peeled the lips apart for me. I licked between Hannah's fingers, my tongue in the deep pink slit between the dark inner lips, Hannah spreading herself to let me have the most intimate parts of her. I feasted on her as she exposed herself, licking and kissing at the sensitive and wet skin. She opened the top of her vulva and my mouth took her exposed clitoris and hood inside and my tongue ran over it, swirling, licking and flicking as she groaned and her body started to shake again. Her hands went up and I looked to see her arms were now above her head, back arched and breasts trembling as she cried out and shuddered. My lips held her and I relaxed my tongue to roll it softly over her captive clitoris and Hannah let out one long groan as her body quivered. I kept licking, letting my tongue go soft on the end of her clitoris, lapping at the hood as I gently sucked. Hannah bucked her hips, but I held her tight in my lips and hardened my tongue to press it to the tip of her clitoris and she screamed and jerked her hips up into my face, a hand coming down to hold me to her as she ground up, my tongue pressing harder to her clitoris until there was another yell and the hand pushed my head down and away.

I sat and watched Hannah shudder and shake on my bed. I had tried to hold her, but any touch was too much, so I lay alongside her until the trembling slowed and I could put my hand on her waist. Her hand reached down and took mine and her fingers curled around mine and her eyes opened and she smiled. "Sorry." she mumbled.

"What for?" I was so confused, not for the first time this afternoon.

"I said you could do what you want... and... well.." she tried to giggle, but just spluttered.

"I did do what I wanted." I said and then put my lips to her cheek and I heard a soft sniff and her eyes shone with the water.

"Thank you." She whispered and I kissed her again... and again... and again as she put her arms around my head and held me to her as her tongue entered my mouth.

I felt Hannah jump and I jerked awake. We had cuddled up in the late afternoon heat and then drifted away. I looked and she was sitting up and looking dazed. She turned and looked at me and smiled. "Shit, I had no idea where I was, I had a weird dream..." she moved down and cuddled up to me. "Hello." she giggled. "I am in your bed!"

"Yes!" I laughed. "Somehow I had managed to get a beautiful woman in my bed. Crazy."

"You also got this plain one there too and, not only that, you have given her some amazing orgasms." I squeezed her tight to me. "She had to sleep as you wore her out, mister." she laughed and gave me a little jab of her finger on my chest. I thought of correcting her, but decided not to.

"The bad news is, I don't have much to eat here." There was a little groan from Hannah. "The good news is, there is an excellent pizza place we can order from." This caused a long 'mmmmm' from Hannah that vibrated on my chest as she made it.

"Hey, I hope you don't want me to do an Anna with the delivery person!" she laughed.

"Only if you want."

"I'll think about it." She giggled and carried on stroking a finger over my body.

Eventually we got up. I put on my boxers and made some coffee and Hannah came into the kitchen wearing just her knickers, but looking unhappy. "They're fucking soaked!" she giggled, poking the front of them with a finger. I kneeled down and kissed them, feeling the damp material on my lips. "And that's really not helping matters." and there was a soft knock of her hand on my head. We walked back to the bedroom and I pulled a t-shirt out and she slipped it on and took off her knickers. "Much better" she said, "Except no boobies for you." I pouted and she pulled the shirt up. "Oh, easily fixed!" she laughed and we walked back to the kitchen as the coffee burbled in the pot.

We looked at the pizza menu and settled on what to have and decided a time to order. Both of us saying we weren't hungry enough, plus I wanted a bit more time 'alone' to relax as it seemed Hannah was loosening up now. She still hadn't said much, so I took a chance.

"You ok?" I squeezed her hand as I spoke and a little smile flitted over her face.

"Yeah. Well, now I am, kinda. I had a plan to deal with this, coming back here, I mean, but it didn't work." I looked at her and her eyes dropped, then rose again and she smiled. "I wanted to be yours, let you do what you wanted, to feel... used, maybe." She bit her lip as she paused, "For some reason I thought it would take my mind off this place, make me think I wasn't here, close to...." She sighed. "Thought it would make it different... shit, I can't explain this. I wanted you to fuck me, use me, do what you wanted. I wondered if you would cum on me, my tits, my face even. I really thought you'd bugger me." Hannah sniffed a little. "I wanted to not be here... mentally, just a body for sex."

"Why?"

"So I wouldn't think it was you, making love to me right around the corner from where my heart was ripped out and smashed on the floor before my very eyes." Her eyes welled up and I squeezed her hand tight. "But..." there was a big sniff, "I got scared, I mean FUCKING SCARED." The tears ran down her face, "I didn't know what to do, it got worse the closer we got to here, I wanted to run away, run back home. But... I saw you, trusted you to help and not ask why I was freaking out." Anther big sniff and Hannah pulled her hand from mine and wiped her eyes and then her nose, before she moved it back to my hand and I felt the wetness on it. "I was so scared, so I put my plan into action." She said quietly now. "Then you held me and kissed me and... made me feel loved and wanted and I came back. Then I was scared you would do what you wanted and I just wanted to make love and feel you... feel you... inside" she whispered the last word, "Feel you cum inside, feel that warmth and tenderness." Her voice only just crossed the table. "And then... you... oh fuck... you... you... did just that." Hannah started to shake as she cried and I let go of her hand and moved around the table to take her in my arms and held her tight as she sobbed.

It was many minutes later that she stopped. "Sorry." She mumbled and I kissed her cheeks and licked the tears. "I wanted this to be good, wanted to come here, get naked, have orgasms, have great sex, enjoy it., but I freaked out and ruined it." she was still spluttering slightly as she sniffed and spoke.

"So, what bit of that didn't happen?" She stared at me and her mouth opened, then closed and opened again. I took a chance and kissed her and her tongue ran around my lips and then pressed to mine.

"Well..." The kiss had stopped her crying and now she was trying to answer my question. "Ok, we got naked, sure. I had... three.. at least. The sex was great, I mean, ooof! Fuck, that was lovely." She looked at me.

"What is ruined then?"

"Can you just kiss me again to make me stop talk..." She didn't get a chance to finish as my lips went to hers and I pushed my tongue into her mouth.

I kept my face close to Hannah's, in case I needed to kiss her again, quickly. Her eyes were shining more now, her face red from crying. She still looked a bit nervous and was taking deep breaths. Her eyes looked to mine and she lifted a hand to my face and smiled. "I might need more kisses." She whispered.

"It's a tough job..." I replied and she giggled and then moved forward, her tongue licking my lips softly as her mouth widened to mine and I breathed in her sigh.

"Ok, you get the booby prize, mister." She laughed after a dozen or so kisses and lifted the t-shirt and jiggled her breasts at me. and I laughed and looked down.

"The pussy prize too!" I said and she blushed and pulled the shirt back down and laughed.

"Oh my, I forgot I had taken my panties off." she laughed and then pulled the shirt back up, "Too late now I guess." and there was another jiggle of her lovely firm breasts, the dark nipples hard and alluring and I licked my lips thinking of how I wanted to suck on them again.

I put my hands on the bottom of the shirt as Hannah held it up and then stood and pulled it up as she willingly raised her arms. I knelt down again and Hannah looked at me, her eyes now soft and warm. I moved closer and Hannah leaned forward and my lips opened around one of her dark nipples, my mouth pressed to the bumpy areola as I sucked her into me. She cradled my head to her bosom as I licked and my teeth gently nibbled the hard nipple, her sighs turning to moans as the nipple hardened further in my mouth. My lips pulled it before opening and Hannah groaned and pulled me to the other breast, my mouth wide to suck as much of it as possible, before my lips closed around the nipple and my teeth held it at the areola as I licked slowly across it.

My hands slid down Hannah's body and around to caress her bottom and I felt her hips moving as my mouth sucked on her nipple. I released the swollen and hard nipple and kissed around her breasts, the firm skin, soft on my lips as they went wide and closed slowly. I put my tongue out and licked between her breasts and then lower and there was a whimpering sound and Hannah leaned back in the chair now as my hands put enough pressure on her to guide her hips forward.

I spread my legs to get lower and my knees moved around the chair legs, my hands pulling Hannah's hips forward and I licked down from her belly. There was a little cry as the tip of my tongue ran over the top of her vulva and slipped between her labia to stroke down the rise of her clit hood and swirl over the exposed tip of her hard clitoris. I put my lips to the end and kissed as my tongue flicked across the hard bud and Hannah shivered. Her hips moved forward again as I licked lower and my tongue parted her lips to spread them wide, the dark inner lips resting on the pale, puffy, smooth outer ones as I moved back to stare at her gorgeous wide pussy. I looked up to see her looking down at me, eyes wide and warm, desire now burning in them. I stuck out my tongue and her mouth opened and then let out a cry as I pressed it to her soaked labia.

The kitchen chair shook as Hannah groaned loudly, I had pressed my tongue to her leaking hole and then taken a long, languid lick up her slit, pressing my tongue to her and then flicking it over her swollen clitoris. Hannah shook in my hands, now on her inner thighs, holding her legs wide, even though she was spreading them for me. I licked down, going slowly, but pressing my tongue to her exposed skin until the tip rested on her hole and I swirled around to taste her delicious nectar as it ran from her cunt. Hannah shivered on the wooden chair and then cried out as I pressed my tongue hard to open her and slide inside to lick her walls.