In The Work Domain Pt. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Told you they were small." She sighed.

"You are beautiful and they are perfect, Hannah." I replied, my eyes going up to hers as she smiled at me. "I want to suck your nipple, Hannah." I said and she groaned.

"Yes, yes. Please." and Hannah pushed her chest out as my mouth neared her breast and I continued to kiss over the smooth, firm skin until I felt the change of surface and I put my tongue out to lick over the bumps of her areola. Hannah put her hands to the back of my head and then groaned loudly as I opened my mouth over her nipple, her body moving forward to push it into my mouth and I closed my lips and sucked it into me and my tongue ran over the hard point. Hannah groaned loudly and shook as I sucked on her breast and licked over the nipple, small high pitched moans escaping her lips.

I stood and looked at Hannah, my brain spinning that she was my girlfriend and she was standing there in just her underwear, one bra cup pulled down and my saliva covering the exposed nipple. I reached a hand around her back and took the clasp of the bra between my fingers and then moved them so it unhooked. Hannah giggled. "Wow, serious skills there, mister." she laughed as the bra hung from her, the left breast still covered. I smiled at her and she moved a hand to brush the strap from her left shoulder and the bra fell to reveal both breasts to me now.

"Wow." I mumbled and Hannah blushed. I held her tight as we kissed, feeling her nipples on my chest as my fingers stroked down her spine.

"Can't have one missing out." I said quietly as I moved my head down to take her left nipple into my mouth and Hannah giggled, then groaned as my lips went around it and held it tight as I flicked my tongue over the hard tip. Her hands went to my head again as she moved her body, pushing her breast to me. I put one arm around her waist as I suckled and then gently stroked down her belly with the other hand.

I felt the waistband of Hannah's knickers on my fingers and there was a soft moan as I moved the fingertip along the edge of it. I licked slowly on the nipple as the hand moved lower, over the cotton of the pink knickers and Hannah shuddered under my touch. "Oh god" she mumbled as my fingertips felt the rise of her mound under the material. I stroked her there for a few seconds as I opened my mouth wider on her breast, trying to distract her before the hand went lower. I could feel the soft skin of her outer lips now and Hannah trembled as I ran a fingernail over her outer labia.

"Oh god, I am so wet there, sorry." Hannah whispered as I pressed my finger to the groove between her puffy outer lips, the cotton of her knickers now being pressed to her. I slid the finger down and Hannah groaned loudly and I could feel her soft skin as she opened her legs more as I moved lower. I stroked back up and pressed the finger harder so it knocked over her clitoris though her underwear and there was a shudder and Hannah cried out, "God, Oh god." I slid my hand down again, the finger in her groove, the knickers soft on the tip until I got lower when I felt her wetness and the sliding became slower as the soaked material resisted more. I circled around as her labia was opening more to my touch and then traced lower, the material totally wet here and I moved my finger across, stroking from thigh to thigh and finding nothing dry. "Sorry," she giggled, "I told you I was wet."

I stopped sucking the nipple long enough to tell Hannah that I loved that she was so wet and she smiled and then pulled my head to her and we kissed, tongues twirling as my hand caressed her vulva though her knickers. I pressed the finger hard to her groove as I slipped the hand up and her groan went into my mouth as I felt the hardness of her clitoris against my touch. I began to move the finger in circles on her as Hannah groaned and mumbled into my kiss. Her head pulled back as she gasped, so I lowered my head and took her nipple into my mouth and sucked and her body started shaking. I pressed the finger to her clitoris and started moving it up and down faster on the very tip and Hannah cried out, her hands now pulling my head to her breast and I sucked and licked her nipple harder. Then Hannah screamed and I felt her body begin to fall away and I pulled her to me with the arm around her waist, pressing the other hand hard onto her vulva as she shook and cried out more.

"Stop." was whispered and I released her nipple from my lips and my hand went still on the front of her knickers. She pulled my head up and we looked into each other's eyes and she laughed. "Fuck, those panties are ruined."

"Might as well take them off then." I replied and Hannah groaned again.

"Wait." Hannah whispered as I moved to remove the one item of clothing she had on. Then she knelt down and her hands went to my trousers and undid them, pushing them down and I stepped out of them. Now we were equal. Hannah rested her head against my crotch, a hand stroking over the front of my boxers. She turned and kissed my penis through the material and then moved to put her hands on the top of them, her eyes looking up at me, her smile warm. "I'm nervous." she said and I smiled and stroked her hair. She slid my underwear down, her lips kissing the shaved area above my cock as it was revealed and then she sat back and pulled the shorts down. "Oh my, wow." She said softly. "Beautiful." and she put her lips to my semi-hard cock and it twitched. "I cannot wait to have you inside me." she whispered to it and then looked up at me and smiled as she kissed me again.

I reached down and pulled Hannah up and her arms went around my neck as we kissed deeply again. I pulled my mouth from hers and put my lips to her ear. "I want to take your knickers off and lick your pussy, Hannah." and she groaned and shivered.

"Please." She whispered to me and then kissed my neck.

I kissed down Hannah's throat, her pulse was throbbing as I opened my lips wide. Then I moved down her chest, licking between her breasts to her navel, where I kissed and licked around her belly button until she giggled and asked me to stop as it tickled, so I moved lower and Hannah gasped as my lips kissed the skin above her underwear. My fingers were trembling slightly as I held the elastic and peeled it down over her hips, my lips kissing the skin as it was revealed. I stopped as her mound came into view and the put my lips to the front of the cotton and kissed before turning my face to rest against her soft mound. She reached down and caressed my cheek as I pressed my face to her underwear, inhaling the heady scent of the soaked material. I turned and kissed the hidden vulva and then pulled the front down slightly as the rise of her lips was exposed and put my mouth to it and there was a loud groan.

I moved back slightly and looked up at Hannah, who was biting her lower lip again, nerves clear in her eyes. I smiled and my hands began to pull her knickers down again as she gasped. She was smooth, cleanly shaved and so inviting for my lips and I placed my mouth on the soft, puffy skin of her outer labia as her underwear rested half way down them. Hannah let out a whimper as I kissed her and then a groan as I licked up the top of her vulva. My hands pulled the underwear lower and her entire mound was revealed, soft, smooth and beautiful. Her inner lips were already swollen and shining with her juice. I leaned in and kissed her again as she stood with her knickers down around the lower level of her labia, the crotch sticking to her pussy. I knelt back and looked up and there was another beautiful smile and then I watched as the crotch of her knickers peeled away from her soaked labia and I released them to drop around her ankles. "Beautiful." I said as I looked up into her eyes and I saw the glisten of tears in them.

I opened my mouth and my lips went to hers, kissing her mound as my tongue lapped at the juice that soaked her. Hannah groaned and her hand went to the top of my head as she opened her legs and my tongue opened her lips. She let out a loud groan as I licked up her slit and the tip of my tongue nudged her hard clitoris and her legs wobbled. She stepped backwards and then sat on the bed and spread her legs wider, the outer lips parting and the inner ones peeling free. I moved closer as Hannah lifted her feet and placed them on the bed, her pussy now fully open and inches from my face. I blew out over it and she shivered and then dropped a hand down to stroke over her labia, two fingers dipping into her inner folds and then opening to spread her lips wider for me. I put my mouth to them and took the edge of one between my lips and there was another loud groan.

Hannah slumped back ono the bed as I ran my tongue up between her fleshy inner labia, licking the juice off them and opening her. I reached the underside of her clitoris and opened my mouth so that my upper lip was over it, holding it in place as I pressed up with my tongue to trap it as I licked. "Oh god" Hannah yelled and her hips rose as my tongue flicked over the hard tip of her clitoris. I gently sucked the hard point into my lips and held her there as I let my tongue go soft to lap over her. There was more moaning now and Hannah's hips began to move in time with my licking, her body undulating, the movements coming from her shoulders, her breasts then rising before her belly would and finally her hips lifting to meet the flicking of my tongue over her clitoris.

I put my hands on her inner thighs to keep her wide open as I licked back down her open slit until my tongue ran around her entrance and I licked the juice as it ran from her body, hot and sharp. I lapped at her hole and then pressed my tongue into her and Hannah cried out and she pushed her hips down to get me deeper. I licked inside her body, her vaginal walls gripping me as they poured more of her nectar into my mouth. I curled my tongue as I licked and Hannah pushed down more and started to shake and a hand came down to hold my head between her wide open legs as I licked inside her pulsing pussy as its grip tightened on me.

Hannah held me to her as she bucked her hips and my hands went to under her legs to the front of her thighs to hold her tight. She was groaning constantly now and then cried out and her grip got tighter and my open lips were wet from her flow, the taste sour and sweet as liquid flowed into my mouth. I held on as Hannah bucked and shuddered, her cries constant now, her fingers gripping my hair as she bucked and ground on my face.

"Stop!" Hannah gasped and I moved my face back as her hips trembled and shook. The juice ran from her hole as my tongue left her body and I looked up as her belly rose and fell with her breathing, her breasts jiggling from the gasps and her tremors.

Her hand was now stroking my hair and I reached for it and kissed her palm and then each finger before I sucked on the first finger and then pressed my palm to hers so our fingers were aligned and then sucked the first fingers again., flicking my tongue around both hers and mine as they were in my mouth, Hannah groaned more and her body shuddered. I moved our hands down, keeping them together the best I could, stroking her hand with mine as I guided her down until the tips of our fingers was resting on her wet hole. Hannah sighed. I pushed our hands up together and her body opened as the fingers went inside, her cum lubricating them inside her tight cunt until they were deep and Hannah was groaning loudly as they moved together inside her. I bent my head forward and kissed her exposed clitoris and there was a scream from Hannah.

I started to gently lick Hannah's vulva as our fingers moved inside together, but she mumbled "too much" and pulled her hand back, her soaked finger then stroking my face as I continued to lick over her clitoris. Hannah moaned and lifted her hips up to press herself to my face and I put my hands on her vulva to spread her as I licked around her swollen clitoris, my lips opening and then holding the organ in them as I licked harder and faster.

"Oh god, yes, yes yes my love." Hannah cried out as her hips moved in time with my tongue. There was no doubt of her words now and I felt my eyes welling as I looked up her writhing body to see her face, eyes closed, mouth now wide as a long groan left it. Her breasts shook and then her whole body shuddered. I sucked on her clitoris as I licked over the tip and Hannah almost leapt up from the bed as she shook so much and her body convulsed as I french kissed her clitoris, moving my lips over the shaft as my tongue pressed to the tip. There was a loud cry and then followed a pleading to stop as she gasped and shook. I gave the tip of her clitoris one final, soft and loving kiss and she trembled and let out another long groan.

Hannah reached down and stroked my hair. She was still shivering and her chest was heaving from her breathing. "Come here." she muttered and I moved up, my lips pressing to her belly button as I went, causing another big shake of her body. She opened her eyes and her mouth as I got closer and her tongue was in my lips before they had touched hers. Her arms wrapped around my neck and she lifted her legs up and her feet stroked over my buttocks. as we kissed and she sucked on my tongue.

"Come here." Hannah said again as she shifted underneath me, turning sideways to rest her head on the pillows now and moving to the middle of the bed. I crawled over her and one hand went to the back of my head and the other down to wrap around my cock. Her kissing had made me hard after my initial erection had faded and she moaned into my mouth as she stroked me. She broke the kiss and looked down at her hand around my cock and then into my eyes, "I want you inside me." she whispered and then her tongue was between my lips again as her legs rose to wrap around me as I moved up over her.

"Wait." Hannah's head dropped down onto the bed and she looked me in the eyes, the hand on my head now moving to press on my chest as if to stop my movements as her eyes flashed with concern. She looked down, she was still holding me and I was nudging against her pussy, her inner lips wide and caressing the head of my cock, soaking them with her lubricant.

"Wait, wait." she whispered and I stopped moving. Hannah breathed in deeply and smiled as she exhaled onto my chest as she looked down again. Her hand moved and pulled me to her and I could feel the heat and wetness of her open body. She looked up into my eyes. "I'm always nervous the first time a boyfriend is going to enter me." she whispered and then she smiled and I felt her hand pulling me as the other moved from my chest to caress my neck.

"Please." she whispered and her hand left my penis as I pushed my hips up and felt her open and wrap around me. Hannah's eyes closed for a second, then opened wide to look at me as I spread her open and moved inside her. She looked down again. "Oh wow." she muttered and I looked too, seeing half of my cock visible, the rest buried in her, her vulva spread as I penetrated her. I moved again and Hannah cried out as I went fully inside her. "Deep. So deep." she whispered into my ear as I kissed her neck. I gave my hips a little wiggle and push and Hannah yelped as I got fully inside her, the head of my cock nestled onto her cervix. "Fuck, that's deep." she groaned and then her arms and legs wrapped tight around me.

We rocked together on the bed, Hannah's legs drawn up and wrapped across my back as she held onto my neck. My lips were on her forehead as I kissed it, tasting her sweat, my arms under her head, both of us holding the other tight as I moved inside her, hips grinding together to swirl the end of my cock deep in her cunt, stroking the end over her cervix to make her groan constantly. I lifted my head enough to look at her face, her eyes were partly closed, but I could still see the shine from the dark blue. A month ago Hannah had invited me here for one night and I jumped at the chance, having had a crush on her since we met. I had fallen for her, despite her insistence that there was no possible relationship and I had to bite my tongue on several occasions. Now she was my girlfriend and my emotions were let loose and running riot inside me.

I bent my head and kissed the tip of Hannah's nose and she giggled amid her groaning. She tilted her head back slightly and I kissed it again as her eyes opened slightly wider. A wave of warmth flowed through me as I looked at her, the smudges of the run mascara on her cheeks from earlier, her face now red not from crying, but from the heat of sex. She was grunting as we pressed our groins together, hips pressing and pushing to stay deep. I couldn't stop myself now. "Hannah, I love you." I mumbled between my own grunts.

Hannah looked up into my eyes. "Say it again." she mumbled and her eyes locked onto mine.

"I love you, Hannah." I repeated, eyes into eyes before her lids flickered.

"Thank." There was a loud groan.

"Fuck" another loud groan.

"For... that." She muttered with a slight giggle and then her eyes went wide as her head tilted back.

Hannah gripped me tight, arms, legs and her vaginal muscles all squeezing me and I felt that lovely warmth wash over the end of my cock as she pulsed and tightened further. She was shaking underneath me as she continued to look into my eyes. "Love" then there was a long groan as she started shaking even more, "You" and then she cried out and she buried her head onto my neck as her body spasmed. I let out my own loud groan as the sensations overwhelmed me, Hannah holding me tight and vibrating, mixed with her words sent me over the edge and I pushed hard and began to unload inside her. We both cried out as my semen was shot deep inside Hannah and our shakes mixed as we continued to grind together until the orgasms subsided.

"These are happy tears." Hannah said as I kissed her eyes. We were still wrapped tight, but we could breath easily enough for us to resume kissing. I kissed her eyelids again and she giggled as I licked over the soft skin. Her eyes were shining, the golden flecks in them spangling in the dark blue.

"Did you say something earlier?" Hannah's eyes were sparkling with mischief as she asked that. I thought for a few seconds, wondering what she meant and my blank looked made her giggle. "I mean, I thought you said something, but I was kinda busy having a fucking huge orgasm, so may have misunderstood." The penny dropped and we laughed.

"Yeah, I said something, but I was sure you heard as you made me repeat it." I replied, trying to keep a straight face.

"Hmmm, maybe I didn't hear it properly because, as I mentioned, I was having a fucking huge orgasm." She smiled at me and stroked my face.

I was actually nervous still, having fought the urge to say anything too emotional, my brain had managed to cut off my mouth from spurting out too much. I looked into her warm eyes and knew beyond doubt. I put my face close to hers, our eyes locked. "I love you, Hannah." I felt her body twitch and squeeze my cock, which was still inside her, still slightly hard.

"Fuck." She giggled. "I did hear correctly." She closed her eyes for a few seconds and some more tears trickled out and she shivered against me. When her eyes opened they were even warmer, glowing into me. "I love you too, Stuart." It was my turn to cry a little now and I twitched inside her.

I kissed some of the tracks her tears had made down her face and there was a soft purr from her and I nuzzled my face to hers as we gave up with talking and just made happy noises.

I stroked some damp hair from Hannah's forehead and kissed her there before I moved my lips down and ended up licking the tip of her nose before she playfully swatted me away. "What's up with my nose, mister?" she laughed.

"Nothing, it's a great nose." I replied and quickly licked it before she could stop me.