Indian Father Pumps "Energy" Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

now I could understand papa's real meaning. I felt shy but keeping innocence asked,

"Papa! You are my father. If your pump worked properly with mother and you pumped energy syrup in mother with it, then it will work for me also. You do the same to me as you have done to mother. But I don't know anything about your "pump". So please show it to me. I am eager for it."

papa smiled and he got up from sofa and opened his lungi. He was naked beneath, but as he was wearing a shirt, so it covered his cock. I was so desperate to see it. So I asked papa to open that also. I was totally nude, so I wanted papa to be same. Papa was also horny now. He could see the impatience to see his cock in my eyes and he happily opened his shirt and he was standing naked before me.

For the first time I saw papa's cock. It was hard like a steel pipe and standing erect. It was so big and must be more than 7 inches in length and 4 inches in girth.

I was fucked by 2 guys only but their cocks were not even half in size to papa. His cock was a monster. It was facing toward ceiling and throbbing and pulsating. His mushroom rose was shining and it was partially covered with skin. Papa's cock head skin was pushed backward due to his erectness so his rose was almost clear. Papa was enjoying showing his cock to his daughter.

Papa hugged me lovingly and his erect cock was pressing in my lower abdomen just above my cunt.. It was hot. I wanted him to touch at my clit but could not ask him. He lovingly kissed me on lips and said,

"Nisha! This is my pump. You don't need to get frightened. This pump released power syrup. when it is stimulated properly with hand mouth or "otherwise", it releases a juice which is most energetic thing in world. It is like milk of man. It is tasty. Your mother liked it so much. It made her so chubby and plump. I want you to use it and certainly you will get fleshy. You don't get frightened and take it in your hand. Then you may take in mouth and suck it properly. After some time it will release its syrup and you may drink that. "

I didn't want to waste time now so I sat between his legs on ground and papa also sat on sofa and widened his legs. I was now holding his hot and erect cock in my hand and moving my hand on its length. Papa was moaning slowly and when I brought my hand on cock head, it pulled foreskin on to cover it under it and when I moved my hand back, the cock head will again come out in all its glory.

This was a beautiful sight. I was like giving my loving papa a handjob and caressing his cock on its entire length.

For some time papa kept sitting on sofa and I kept caressing his cock while sitting on ground.

Then papa asked me to take his cock in mouth. I had never tasted a cock, but I wanted to feel it in my mouth. Papa felt my hesitation and said,

"Nisha Beti! Should I bring some honey and pour it on my cock, so that you may feel the taste good. As this is your first time to suck my cock...er... I mean "Pump", you may find the taste different."

But I wanted to taste my papa's cock, so I refused him and opening my mouth wide, took his beautiful cock head in my lips.

As soon as my lips touched his cock, papa jumped with joy and a loud moan escaped his lips. His cock was so big for my mouth but I pressed my mouth on it and got about 2 inches cock in my mouth.

It really tasted good. The taste of cock was different but very nice. I loved sucking it and hence pushing my mouth more on it, I took about half of papa's cock in my mouth and started bobbling my mouth on it. I could not take more of it, so I took the remaining cock in my hand and kept caressing it in my fist.

Papa was in heaven. His eyes were closed and enjoying. I was also looking toward him and licking and sucking the first cock of my life, which was incidentally of my own father's cock. As I was enjoying sucking it, so I kept giving him pleasure and then my one hand automatically slipped to my cunt and I started rubbing my clitoris while sucking my papa's cock.

Papa opened his eyes and saw my rubbing my cunt. He understood my position and said,

"Nisha! Let us move to bed. There I can suck your cunt to pump energy air in you while you may get my energy syrup. This method is called 69. in this position we both can do simultaneously.

I wanted him cunt to be attended so silently I nodded my head and we both went to papa's bed room. There papa lye on bed and his cock was facing the ceiling. Papa asked me sit on his face and part my legs wide and then in 69 position lower my head on his cock.

I parted my legs wide and putting both my legs on the either side of my lying papa's head, lowered my wide open cunt on his mouth. Papa took his tongue out and put its tip right at my cunt enterance and his tongue went straight in my cunt like a small cock.

As soon as papa's tongue entered my cunt, I gave a loud shriek and lowered my head on papa's erect cock and engulfed his cock in my mouth to maximum I could and started sucking it vigorously. Papa's tongue was moving in my cunt like a small cock and I was enjoying the first lick and tongue fuck of my life. Never ever any of my boy friends have licked my cunt, and today my own father was tongue fucking me and also sucking and lapping my cunt. I was in heaven. May GOD bless every girl with such loving and caring papa.

I was also sucking his cock vigorously and bobbling my mouth on his cock. Papa smeared his one finger in my cunt juices and inserted it in my ass hole. Now he was tongue fucking me and rubbing my clitoris with one hand and with other hand he was fucking my ass hole. His one finger was fully in my ass. This was my first experience to have something up my ass. I liked the sensation of a moving finger in it.

We both kept sucking each other in 69 position for some time. Now I was feeling some strange sensation in my cunt. I knew I was near but I wanted to drink my papa's juices also. So I increased my speed on his cock and soon papa also started bucking his cock up and tried to insert more and more of it in my mouth. I knew papa was also near and suddenly I felt a churning in my cunt and my cunt started flowing its cum. I gave a loud shriek and pushed my cunt with force on papa's mouth. My cunt juices was flowing fast and I was moaning loudly.

I came so much but now papa put his mouth on the very opening of my cunt and kept sucking all my cunt juices. I increased my speed on his cock and with a big OOOOOOOOOoooo... papa also pushed his pelvic up in air and gagging my throat, one last time his cock pulsated and a big gob of thick cum shoot from the tip of his cock and went right through my throat. It was followed by another gob and then another.

By now I had tightened my lips around his cock and didn't allow even a single drop to drip out of mouth and kept drinking all his cum. Papa's cum was so sweet as if lemon mixed with honey. I loved the taste of my father's cum and drank all of it and still kept sucking his cock, till it shrunk in size and came out of my mouth like a limp rod.

We both were fully exhausted and I fell on papa's naked body. My cunt was still wide open and lying on his face and papa's cock was still in my mouth. We both had no energy left to even get up.

After about 5 minutes we regained our strength and papa licked my cunt one last time and rolled me a side. I got up and kissed papa lovingly. We both were stark naked and sitting before each other with no hesitation or shame. Perhaps now we both were past such things.

Papa was a bit afraid for what he had done so as if to make it innocent he said,

"Nisha! Look this is the way a man's "pump" pumps energetic syrup in a girl. The liquid, which came out of my penis is the most powerful "energy drink" in world. You have drunk it and certainly it will help to increase the size of your breasts. Though I being a father is not supposed to do it to you, but after seeing your desperation for getting big and fleshy body, I let you savor it. Please don't take it otherwise."

I wanted to assure him and said,

"Oh Papa! You are so sweet a father. I am grateful that you let me drink your "energy drink" and used your "pump" to help me. I know it is something against the norms and rules of the society, but I also know that we both did it for me. I love that my papa is so caring for me that he let me suck his cock and have the drink. Please papa let me daily suck you this way so that I may have big breasts soon. "

Papa felt relieved and happy. As I have myself asked him to suck me daily, so he was more happy. He lovingly put his hand on my exposed tits and caressing it lovingly asked,

"Nisha! Look your boobs seem bigger now. If you let me do this daily with you, soon you will be having the boobs of your mother's size. Anyway how was the experience? How was the taste of my "pump" and "energy drink". Was it bad or odd in taste?"

I took the chance and lovingly took his cock in my hand and fondling it said,

"Papa! Your cock is so good in taste. I thought that it will taste like taking a finger in mouth, but it's taste was so nice and good. Though it was my first chance to take a cock in mouth, but it felt great. I will love to taste it daily. Its juices were also so good like honey. Papa please let me suck your cock daily. But papa I have a question, please tell me that you have pumped energy in my mouth, so it will help my breasts to develop, but how will my hips and thighs develop? Will you have to "pump energy" separately for my hips?"

While I was talking with papa, I was fondling his cock in my hands and it has again started getting hard now. papa could understand what I wanted, so he said,

"Nisha! The energy pumped by mouth will not work far away till your hips. As I told earlier, to help you develop in your hips area, I will have to use my "pump" in your lower mouth, I mean your cunt. If I pump energy there, it will help you full body development. But there is one flesh seal in the cunt. And it is a bit painful when the cock is pushed in for the first time, Have you ever done sex with any boyfriend?"

now papa's cock was again hard as rock and my cunt was also aching for a fuck. I wanted him to fuck me but wanted not to let him know that I am not virgin so I had to save my respect. Also papa's cock was so big, so I was fearing it. So shaking papa's cock I asked,

"Papa! Papa I have no boyfriend and nobody has put his cock in my cunt ever. But one of my friend used to do sex with boys, she told me to at least put some cucumber in my cunt. I tried it but it was painful and also lot of blood came out. So I got frightened never did it again. But your cock is so bigger than cucumber so it may tear me apart. You are my father so I believe you but I think it is impossible to insert your cock in my small cunt."

papa lovingly put his hand on my burning cunt and moving his finger in it said,

"Nisha! Don't afraid. A women's cunt is the most stretchable thing in world. When a baby is born, he comes out from cunt only and it stretches far to accommodate it. So there is no problem to push my cock in your cunt. Still I will let you take it yourself. Let me drench your cunt and my "pump" properly in oil and then you sit in my lap and try to push my "pump" in your cunt. That way the control will be in your hand and if you feel pain, you may stop taking in more in. I will not do anything by force."

it was a good idea so I readily agreed. Papa brought a bottle of oil and he sat on the bed. His cock was tight like a flag pole and standing erect. I put my both legs on his either sides and sat in his lap. My legs were wide apart and my cunt was wide open. Papa could see the inner pink flesh of it. My cunt was opening and closing automatically as if inviting the steel hard cock dangling before it. Papa's cock was only one inch before my lusty cunt.

Papa took a generous amount of oil in hand and put it on my cunt. He moved his oil drenched fingers in the slit on cunt and also inserting it fully inside, lubricated my cunt properly. Then he gave the oil bottle to me and asked me to apply oil on his cock.

I put more than 3 spoonfuls of oil on his cock and taking in my fist and moving on its full length, drenched it completely.

Papa's cock and my cunt was shining with oil. Both have become so slippery.

I moved a bit ahead and papa's hot cock head, touched my cunt opening. This was my first time when I was going to take such a monstrous cock in my cunt. But he was my own loving father, so I was not feeling afraid, as I knew that he will not do anything against his daughter's wish.

I took hold of my papa's cock and tried to push his cock head inside. Papa hugged me and put his mouth on my lips and started kissing me and inserted his tongue in my mouth. I was holding his cock in my hand and trying to push it in but it was not going in as the cock was so big for me. I had parted my cunt lips wide and papa's cock head was settled on its entrance but not moving in. it was looking as if my cunt lips were kissing papa's cock head.

I was trying desperately but it was not working. Papa brought his hands down on my hips and started caressing in my ass crack. With other hand he was holding me tight. Suddenly he pushed one finger in my ass hole.

As soon as papa shoved his finger inside, my body jerked forward as a reflex action and at he same time papa also gave a big jerk of his cock in my cunt. Parting my cunt apart, papa's cock head went inside my cunt.

As soon as papa's cock head entered my cunt, it pained me and I tried to push back to dislodge it, but there papa's finger was on ass opening. If I tried to move ahead to save from his finger, the cock would move in and if I pulled back then the finger will go in.

Both of my holes were paining. I gave a painful whimper. Papa lovingly asked me,

"Nisha Beti! Look the cock head is in your cunt. Don't try to dislodge it. Otherwise it will be difficult to push it in again. See your cunt has opened enough to accommodate it. Bear the pain. It will go in no time and then you will enjoy."

I knew that papa was correct. Once the cock has entered my cunt, the ordeal was over. So I kept sitting idle. Papa pulled his finger out of my ass and kept lovingly caressing my buttocks and back with his hands.

Within 2 minutes the pain started receding. And shortly it was gone. I hugged papa lovingly and gave a gentle push on his cock to take more of it inside. Papa understood my position so he kissed my lips and asked to gave gentle pushes on his cock and try to take all of it inside.

I also wanted to take his cock fully in and now as the pain was gone, so I started giving push and jerks on his cock to take it in my cunt.

But papa's cock was so big that it was not getting inside. If I gave big jerks, it would start paining again. So only the cock head was in my cunt and all the cock was still out. I looked at papa and said,

"Papa! Look your "pump" is not going in. it is so big for me. Please tell me how to take it in. it is paining also."

papa was also getting desperate to push his cock in and fuck me but the cock was big enough to move in. so papa put some more oil my cunt and on his cock and lubricated it properly. Then he asked me,

"Nisha! You are my loving daughter. I know my cock is big and your cunt is not used to take such big cock inside. If I give jerks it will pain you and I can not even think of giving pain to my daughter. So you sit on my cock and try to take it in taking help of your body weight. In this way you take the charge and take the cock in you, the way it doesn't pain."

Saying this papa lye on bed without taking his cock out of my cunt and I put my legs on both side of his waist and sat on his erect cock, which was standing hard as a rod, in squatting position.

To have proper balance, I put my hands on his naked chest and widened my legs. Now I was sitting on his cock if is sitting on a chair. I started giving some weight on his cock to let it go in my cunt, but still it was not going in. actually my cunt was not fucked much and it was not loose properly. Also as I was fearing pain so my cunt muscles were tight and not letting the big cock to move in.

I tried for some time but in vain. Still only the cock head was inside. If I put more pressure, it would pain and immediately I would lift my waist up.

I looked in papa's eyes and pleadingly asked him to do something as the cock was not going in. Papa thought something and lovingly moved his hand on my cunt and asked me to widen my legs maximum so that the cunt mouth may open wide. I parted my legs.

Papa was putting his hands on my ankles and suddenly he got hold of my both ankles and with a swift action raised my feet from ground and lifted my legs in air.

I got imbalanced with this sudden action and all my body weight fell on his cock and As all my body weight fell on his cock, then his already oil drenched and fully lubricated cock, like a spear, parting my cunt lips, entered my cunt like a knife.

You can imagine my position that as legs were pulled up, now I was sitting on his cock and it was already wedged in my cunt till its rose.

As his cock entered forcefully in my cunt, I gave a loud cry of pain. Papa kept my legs in air and his cock went all the way in my tiny cunt, and his cock kept moving in like a hot knife in butter.

I kept crying but papa took no mercy and I kept sliding on his cock till it went all the way in and my cunt lips were resting on its base.

Now as whole of his cock was inside my cunt, papa released my legs. I was sitting on my butts on his cock and it has all disappeared in my cunt. Not even a millimeter was visible outside.

I was feeling pain as if being butchered. Papa asked me to keep quiet, lest some body may hear my cries.

I put my hand on my mouth but as I was feeling terrible pain, tears kept swelling in my eyes and I kept sobbing uncontrollably. My cunt was burning like hell and the pain was so much for me. My cunt was torn wide and his cock was gone all the way in and virtually I was sitting on his balls. Papa's fat and hard cock has gone in me till its hilt.

Papa lovingly moved his hands on my cheeks and wiping them off my tears lovingly said,

"Nisha! I am so sorry that you had to bear this pain. But there was no other alternative. The cock was not going in. you see the cock is all in now. The ordeal is over. Within 2-3 minutes, your cunt will adjust to my big cock and then you will enjoy it. Please don't cry and try to bear. I assure you that you will feel better with every passing minute."

I knew that papa was right. There was no other way then force to push such a mammoth cock inside me. So I tried to bear the pain and tried to calm my sobbing. Papa kept lying still and I kept sitting on his cock.

After some time the pain started subsiding and my cries reduced. Now the tears had started drying up. Papa could feel it. So now he started flexing his cock in my cunt.

As papa was flexing and throbbing his cock, his cock would swell big and push my cunt wider and then with his flexing back it would shrink and my cunt would again close around his cock. Actually he was not trying an in- out motion so it was not painful.

Now the pain has stopped and my cunt has again started getting wet. It again started glistening with its juices. Papa could see the moisture on my cunt and understand that I was getting enjoyment now.

So papa started giving small jerks in my cunt and due to the wetness in cunt he could jerk about an inch in my cunt. Then papa started rubbing my exposed clit with his fingers and wetting his fingers in my cunt juices he was now rubbing my clit and outer lips (which were tightly shut around his erect cock). The pain was gone now and I was in heaven. I wanted papa to fuck me hard now but as he was my own father and much experienced than me, so I could not directly ask him to start the in-out motion as it is against the father daughter antiquates.