Indian Father Pumps "Energy" Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started moaning loudly and papa said,

"Nisha! Look. As I had already told, the pain is gone and as you are sitting on my cock and your body weight is there, so I can not start fucking. You fold your legs on the sides of my waist and yourself start taking pumping the "pump" inside. That way the control will be in your hands and you could take as much cock in & out as you feel comfortable."

I did the same and sat in squatting position and raised my body about 2 inches. The hard cock started showing out again and then lowered my cunt to take it in. there was no pain and it was wonderful feeling.

So I started riding his cock with more speed and more length. I was moaning loudly and jumping on his cock. Papa was also moaning and raising his pelvis to match my thrusts.

I was raising my butts till half the cock length but I started feeling tired slowly. So I asked papa to start fucking me as I could not increase the speed.

Papa was also getting desperate to fuck me hard and with full length of cock so he asked me to lye on his chest and he hugged me tight. I also encircled my legs around his waist and hugged him tightly so that the cock may not slip out.

Then papa, taking me along in his hug, rolled on his side. Now I was lying below him and his cock was still in my cunt.

Papa put some more oil on my cunt and raised his body till only the tip of his cock was in me and then with a big thrust pushed all his cock in one jerk. I made a slight whimper but it felt better so I moaned more loudly.

Papa knew that now I could be fucked with power so he started fucking me furiously and with great speed. As now my cunt was also oozing its nectar and papa has oiled my cunt again so he could fuck me without any problem and soon he was fucking with full length.

I was enjoying the best fuck of my life with my father and was encouraging him to go fast. Papa folded my legs and pushed them back till my shoulders and put a pillow below my ass. It raised my cunt and gave him a better angle to enter my cunt.

We both were fucking like two animals in heat. There was pure lust and no father daughter issues. I was asking him to fuck me fast and papa was obliging me with bigger thrusts in me.

I was also giving upward thrusts and every downward thrust of papa was met with an equally powerful upward thrust from my pelvic. His cock was sliding easily and rapidly in my stretched cunt now. I was feeling the best pleasure of my life and was shamelessly moaning now. Papa was also in heaven and fucking me fast with powerful strokes.

We were panting heavily and our bodies were drenched with sweating. I was feeling some churning in my cunt. I knew that my orgasm was nearing. This time it was going to be the best and most powerful orgasm of my life, as it was from my own loving father.

I increased my bucking speed and papa could sense my position and his own orgasm was also not far now. As we were playing the seduction game for a long time, so he was nearing up.

I put my arms around papa's neck and said,

"Oh Papa! Something is happening to me. I may die of pleasure. Please hold me and do it hard."

papa kept silent but kept fucking. My cunt was so wet that there was no problem to him to slide his cock in me. My cunt was dripping wet and papa's cock was shining with it. Though my cunt was fully lubricated and stretched wide now, but still papa's cock was so big that it was fit tight inside. It felt like a sword in a tight sheath.

Suddenly papa grunted and shouted,

"Oh Nisha! I am cumming. Oh GOD it is happening."

saying this he gave some really powerful strokes and then with a cry he sent his cock powerfully in me grinding his pelvic on my public bone. His cock swelled so big in my cunt that it stretched it more wide. Then it started pulsating inside.

I could feel every vein of his cock as they were blood filled now. Papa's cock throbbed violently and with a big grunt it shoot a big load of its cum in my cunt.

Papa shoved his cock in me till its hilt and his cock shot another and then another shot of his hot cum in my cunt.

As soon as I felt papa's hot cock shooting in me, I also hit my biggest orgasm of life and with a sequel my cunt also started flowing its own juices. With a joyous cry I bucked my ass up in air for about 2 feet to receive papa's cock maximum in me.

We both father and daughter were coming simultaneously. Papa's cock kept shooting its cum in me. My eyes were shut with the unbearable pleasure. We both were hugging each other tightly and breathing heavily.

After some time papa's cock stopped releasing its cum in me and he fell on my naked chest like a dead wood. I was also feeling so weak and kept hugging him in my arms. His cock kept twitching in my cunt and slowly shrank.

We kept lying like this for about 10 minutes and then papa raised his head and lovingly kissed me on my lips. I was lying legs wide open and papa was lying between them. I was lovingly looking into his eyes. He sat and pulled his limp cock out of my cunt. As soon as he pulled his cock out, all the cum and my own cunt juices started flowing out and dripping on the mattress.

Papa was perhaps feeling uneasy as he has fucked his own daughter so he wanted to act as if we had done nothing wrong. So he said,

"Nisha! Look this is the "energy liquid" my "pump" has pumped in your lower mouth. This is the most powerful drink in world. It will make you fleshy and chubby in no time. But the act to get "energy" from "pump" is also called sex in normal language. This is against the society and not allowed between father and daughter. I am not supposed to fuck you. Though we did it not for sex but like a medication for making you healthy. But if anybody comes to know of this, we may be taken wrong. So nobody, especially your mother, should ever come to know that I had put my cock in you or you have sucked my cock. She will not understand the reason and may feel bad about our relation. So this should be our own secret. Only then we will be able to do it again and you will become healthy. So be careful in future also. I understand that today it was your first time to take a cock in your cunt and also my cock is so big for you, so I had to use some force and you have to bear pain. But now your cunt had adjusted to the size of my "pump" so you will not have pain in future. You will be enjoying fucking with me now. Do you want me to use my "pump"on you in future also?"

I lovingly took his cock in my hand and caressing it said,

"Papa! Thank you so much for doing so much for me and using your "pump" on me to make me healthy. I feel blessed to have such a caring and loving papa. Who is ready to do anything for his daughter even against the society rules. I understand that your "pump" is so big for my tiny cunt, but see it has already stretched to its size, so I think it will not be painful in future. Papa! Please do it daily with me. I know it is like a medication treatment for me and you are not doing anything wrong with me. Papa we daily have about 2-3 hours in evening before mother comes back from office and we only two are there at home. So we can put this time to best use and use your cock on me daily. You can fuck me daily any time and any way you want, but we will again turn to normal father daughter before mother comes back so she will never come to know of our this loving medication. I will keep this secret. You are so good a father may GOD bless all the daughters with Papas like you."

Papa was so happy to know that I want him to fuck me daily. So he hugged me with love and cupped my cunt in his palm.

I kept caressing his cock in my fist and shaking it asked,

"Papa! Still we have about half an hour before mother comes. Let's have a quick another round and please fuck me one more time."

Papa lovingly squeezed my cunt in his palm but said,

"Nisha! I can understand your eagerness to become healthy at earliest, but look your cunt is already sore and red with all the beating it has got from my cock. Today was your first time for a proper fuck. So don't be impatient. I will fuck you properly tomorrow. We both have sufficient time daily to do it to our heart's content. Now you change your clothes and I go to market to get some pregnancy pills for you."

Saying this papa went to market. I wanted to have one more round with him but had to wait till tomorrow.

Anyway, till then we both fucks daily before mother comes back from office. Now papa don't have to request mother for letting him fuck her as he has a young and willing partner in me. Mother thinks that her sermons have worked with papa and he has turned away from sex so she is also happy.

Now we all are happy. I have gained weight and become healthy but papa fucks me daily. We both have tried different positions and at different places for fucking. Papa has even fucked me in ass.

It was painful for first time, but as papa wanted to fuck me in ass and I love him so much that I could not refuse him so let me fuck me in my back. But after 2-3 times I got used to that also and now he usually fucks me in all my holes and I enjoy a lot.

Our little secret is safe. And life is going on...