All Comments on 'Indian Wife's Descent Ch. 03'

by aurelius1982

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Orion623Orion623over 14 years ago
A reasonable story

but somewhat onesided. The wife is having a good time with Ramon while the husband patiently sits at home waiting for his wife to return and tell him all about her escapades. Not sure why he waits since he has her agreement to knock off a piece of strange if he wants to do so. Apparently he prefers jerking off to actually having sex with another woman. Thus this story is becoming just another long tale of a husband who wants to achieve the glorified state of being a permanent cuckold.<P>The writing is decent and the sex scenes are well done as the author shows the wife sliding her way towards full blown sluthood. A little more dialogue from the wife as she tells her stories would be welcome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
THis is a good story

As are all of your series so far. Ignore the trolls who hate everyone who writes about cheating wives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fact of Indian Married Life

Well said, . It is a true fact in many indian marriages nowadays. Such true stories & support will encourage other husbands to come forward. The hot trend even in small indian towns nowadays is that numerous husbands are encouraging their hot wife's to have sex with another man while they watch.

A real man should be proud of his hot wife and her enjoyment.Indian culture has always recognised in the holy Niyoga system (Mahabharat) that a married woman will enjoy sex with more than one man in her life to be satisfied. Funnily the current pseudo cultural upholders are actually encouraging the old British Victorian prudery

OnethirdOnethirdabout 7 years ago
Low barriers

I always find it interesting that, in stories, women will go 95%, then get cold feet or pull back. And that they can go for hours being felt up and then still have the wherewithal to call a halt to things. Men pretty much have no such barriers, so we rely on the woman in a relationship (or hookup) to provide the brakes and draw things out. Yash has very low barriers, obviously, but they are there- at least to this point.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous