All Comments on 'Indiscretion'

by coollvr1

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 5 years ago
38DD tits and 42 inch hips

No wonder she fell for it: fat girls are so easy.

I suppose that I should be more charitable when it comes to other people’s fantasies; after all, some people might think I’m a bit weird, too. But, for what was intended to be a stroke story, I didn’t find this to be very interesting.

netowlnetowlover 5 years ago
Don’t tell the Husband.

Keep it a secret. Taboo is way more fun.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Adds so.much to the genre

Really?

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
BTW, thanks for the slight change from the norm, by having a non-white wife in your story.

Good!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Torn

I am a little ambivalent about this story. On the one side, we do have a black wife in the role of the whore. This is so rare that it rates notice. Husband and cheating partner are assumed to be black also. That said, the dialog was awful. He says, "I'm going to give it to you hard and rough!" " Do you like it hard and rough? " She screams, "Yes! Give it to me rough and hard!" Then he gives it to her hard and rough for an hour. An entire freaking hour! They are both super human. Then the LW classic, "Whose pussy is this?" Then the classic answer from the whore, "It's your pussy!"" It's your pussy! " she screams. So he's been fucking himself for an hour? Then , of course, he gets.her ass. We assume it was hers, but can't be sure after the pussy thing. Then after 4.5 hours of constant fucking, assuming of course, that she was getting fucked. Several gallons of cum deposited in someone of course. The nasty bitch then goes home and crawls her nasty unwashed self into bed with the poor black, cuckold hubby. After all that, this was the best story of the night.

meganann10meganann10over 5 years ago

Please just stop, no more,

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 5 years ago
Good luck to you

You seem to have enjoyed writing this and good luck to you. For me, two pages of stroke fantasy is about 1.9 pages too much, but then I can skim through it, can't I?

KingBandorKingBandorover 5 years ago
super human sex machine

no wonder she was sore. she fucked superman on viagra.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good!!

One of those rare stories that doesn't read like it was written by a 13-year-old virgin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Who the fuck gives a fuck about fucking apes ?!?

the baboons lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
WOW

Very interesting! I'm an aspiring author reading several writings to see what erotica is. My first criteria is to see if I can finish reading it or if I can read through it without stopping. I read it all. I was hooked! But there is a little mistake in the second page that the author should re-read and fix. I love the easy to follow step by step development of the plot. I love the reality of the affair. Thanks for the very nice story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercoollvr1@coollvr1
I am an Alpha male, yet renaissance man who believes in the equality of all human beings male and female. I enjoy the role of the seducer as opposed to the seduced but do so without obnoxious harassment. To all who read my stories and comment, remember that they are my storie...