Jack's Wage Slavery Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Me?"

"You poisoned the Prime Source. A biological weapon strike against the very thing that kept them alive for so long. Now it's gone and they are all going to die. Slowly at first then in ever growing numbers until they are gone."

"Why are you saying that was me?" Jack asked, hoping to deflect her rage.

She reached up and pulled a corpse into view. It was suspended on a ceiling mounted rail. From the robes Jack knew it was First. "Do you remember this one? I had a long talk with it and it said some very interesting things before... well, you know." Prime explained. She reached up with her long white fingers and touched the ripped flesh almost tenderly.

"This one was truly a disappointment. Smarter than the others, I'd actually begun to think I could depend on it to get things done. I mean, it managed to arrange your capture. It followed my instructions to the letter and here you are! Earth and Altaria are at each other's throats and soon we will have a little bloodshed on both sides. Shouldn't be difficult to escalate that into something really vicious. Humans are truly barbaric at their core." She smiled down at him and stroked his cheek. "Capable of genocide."

Prime pointed over her shoulder. "The small grey one confirmed First's statements when I explained I would eat the baby unless she talked."

"Where is Joseph?" he asked.

Her blue eyes looked into his and once more he saw them begin to glow. That was oddly disconcerting.

"In a safe place. I have plans for that one. I have plans for all the children I've collected," she looked down at Jack with an almost doting smile.

"What?" he looked at her in shock.

"It's all part of the plan Jack. Of course you made it necessary for me to move my timeline ahead quite a bit. All of my people, dead at your hand. How am I going to rule if I don't have a loyal ruling class? I need to repopulate my race. That's what a Queen does. I'm the last Prime so I'm going to repopulate our world. You and me Jack, we're going to make some new Primes. Then once they are ready we will expand outwards once more.

"But... you could save some of your people if you gave them some of your tissue. They could be refreshed from your flesh. You don't need to steal children!" Jack gasped.

She looked down at him and he went completely still. The rage and revulsion on her face was terrifying.

"Give them a piece of me? Steal from perfection to feed their corrupt sickened flesh? If you weren't integral to my plans I would crush your brains between my fingers for speaking such blasphemy."

Jack just blinked at her as she struggled to get control of herself once more. "Ahhhh... very clever Jack. You almost made me forget myself and kill you. No. That won't do. You will help me renew the Mahrell Drun and the galaxy will fear that name again."

Jack suddenly realized she was quite mad.

"Why are your eyes glowing?" he asked to distract her.

She smiled and stroked his cheek with her slender hands. Then she slapped his cheek. His head rung from the slap as he was still clamped down on the table. Shit, she was strong!

"I will tell you. I was asleep for a very long time as my ship travelled from the Mahrell Drun home world to the first outpost world in the Allsa Komanae territory. It took far longer than expected and far longer than the equipment maintaining my perfection could cope with. When they thawed me out my beautiful eyes were gone. It had been too long. Luckily the Allsa Komanae are second to none when it comes to cybernetics. They matched the beauty of my natural eyes and improved what nature had given me. I see... everything! Motion detection down to the smallest increment. Every spectrum." She looked at him and smiled oddly. "But enough delays. I have a reborn race to create and you must do your part."

"Sorry, but we aren't even close species wise! How the hell are you expecting to get pregnant from me?" Jack gasped in exasperation.

"Your very nature is what makes this all possible Jack. Do try to keep up. You're a hybrid. A miraculous amalgamation of two completely different genomes. Do you have any comprehension of just how rare that is? Better yet, proving your viability you can impregnate both species! Your genetic versatility is exactly what I need! Primes are gifted with the ability to blend and alter our own DNA if we have access to the right source genome. This eliminates the problem of the Gate's effect on Prime genetics. I'll be free to travel anywhere!" She grinned at her captive audience.

"That's where you come in Jack. Before I set my plan of capturing you in motion I had one of my agents collect a sample of your DNA."

Seeing Jack's frown of confusion she grinned. "How many hands do you shake at those silly trade commission meetings? Jack, please, it was so simple to obtain the sample. I tested it and confirmed you were compatible. Then all I needed was to bring you to me. Getting to you on Altaria wasn't an option but you do love visiting your home planet don't you. Homesick maybe? All I had to do was whisper in the right ears that I wanted you, alive."

Jack's mind was reeling. She'd been plotting his capture well before he stepped into the trap.

"And here you are! With your seed I will be able to create a new race of Primes. I am ripe with eggs, just waiting for a new sequence to be written into them. I will spawn in abundance. Once I fertilize my eggs with your unique genetic sequence I will begin injecting those eggs into the children I collected. They will grow within the hosts, absorbing any genetic traits that may be suitable, until their hosts are completely consumed."

Jack stared at Prime in revulsion. "Oh fuck! Mahrell Drun are parasites?"

Again rage and madness flashed across her face and her hands went to his neck but even her long digits had trouble wrapping around his thick muscles.

Shaking she pulled herself back from the brink.

"Again... you are too clever. Far too clever. Once I have what I need I will need to dispose of you," she whispered aloud but Jack was sure she thought she was saying it internally.

She moved to the bottom of the table and climbed up. She made her way up until she lowered her body on top of his.

"This isn't going to work you understand. I'm not attracted to you. Frankly, you scare the piss out of me so getting sexually excited is probably not in the realm of possibility."

"Your fear excites me."

"That's lovely for you but like I said..."

Her face was positioned above his and her eyes were beginning to glow once more as she rocked her pelvis in circles over his limp penis.

"It's quite amusing that you believe that. You forget how driven your race is by its base urges and biology. Why do you think I created such a special collar to collect and broadcast so much of your body's sensations? It will let me know exactly what feels good and how to make you give me what I need. You won't be able to resist." Prime said calmly.

Jack suddenly felt the glass shards sensation in his mind. So not only was she trying to rape his body she wanted to rape his mind too. He was still limp but he wasn't kidding himself that his body wouldn't respond if she started doing something right. He was just fortunate that she was really bad at the whole seduction thing.

He looked into her eyes and there it was again, doubt. She could feel that he wasn't excited... at all. He knew he had to do anything he could to prevent her from killing those children. If that meant he needed to trick her into killing him then that's what he would have to do.

"Wow, you're a little out of practice with the whole sex thing. Maybe you should take up another hobby. I hear pottery making is relaxing," he said, his nervousness weakening his smirk.

Rage and doubt flared in her eyes once more. He prepared himself for a killing blow so he was taken completely by surprise when her mouth pressed against his. Her lips were wet and sticky and suddenly her tongue was in his mouth. He choked when she thrust it in too deeply. He thought of biting it but he couldn't. He just wanted her tongue out of his mouth. His lips began to tingle like they were going numb.

She pulled her face back and looked at him in frustration. Her lips were swollen and a deeper shade of blue. Her face was flushed with a blue tint as well and her breathing was coming in gasps. She was definitely getting excited but he just wanted to get away from her.

He blinked to focus his eyes as he began to feel a little strange. Sounds were slightly out of sync with his vision. The discrepancy was making him feel a little queasy.

She rubbed her groin against his but she was the only one who was receiving pleasure from that. She was getting closer but Jack was still limp as a cooked noodle.

Prime looked closer at his face and saw she'd left his mouth wet from the fluids her lips gave off. His eyes were glassy and he seemed to be unaware of his surroundings. She reached down and ran a fingertip over his lips and she felt a sudden surge of pleasure rushing through their link as his tingling lips reacted to the touch of her finger. When he let her fingertip slide into his mouth and gently sucked on it, flicking it with his tongue Prime threw her head back in their shared pleasure. She'd forgotten the effect her lips had when kissing. Seeing him suck her finger gave her an idea.

She pulled her finger from his mouth and he moaned. His eyes were rolling as the toxin in her mucus seeped into his bloodstream.

Looking at his cock she determined it would fit into her mouth. The tingling sensation on his lips applied there was going to do amazing things to this sensitive flesh. She could already feel his pleasure as she held it in her fingers. Tentatively she reached out the tip of her tongue and stroked up the thickening shaft.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!" they cried out in unison. She pulled back and shook her head to clear her vision. The collar was transmitting his sensations too strongly. It was overwhelming her senses. She needed to recalibrate it once more to reduce the output but he'd have to go through that pain again and... she wanted more. She couldn't recall feeling this much pleasure... ever. Maybe if she shared the feed with the others. Limit it by spreading it around. She connected to the two females and shut off their punishment. They sagged in relief. Then she linked in the feed from Jack and dropped the sound wall around them. She wanted to hear if they were getting his signal.

She noticed his cock was beginning to soften so she stroked it with her tongue once more and kissed the tip.

"Fuck!" Jack yelled, his hips jumping involuntarily. Eve and Stella both cried out in joy as they felt Jack's pleasure and knew it was from him.

Prime found herself resting on Jack's legs as her mind was reeling from the blast of pleasure. The collar's feed was still too strong so she opened it up to the network. Let the miserable things feel a little pleasure as long as she got to continue. She realized she'd cum once already and wanted more. It had been too long!

She moved up to kiss the head once more and slowly took him inside her mouth to slide her lips down to the base of his cock, rubbing the sticky wetness over every surface as her tongue stroked and spread the liquid around. She struggled to continue as the bliss was almost two much. Jack's cock was hard as stone and felt hot against her tongue. His hips began thrusting and she wanted more. Soon she was taking him deep and running her tongue over every surface. She wanted more. MORE!

In the back of her mind a voice was crying out to her, telling her she was missing something important but she forced that voice back and concentrated and getting as much of his cock into her mouth as she could. She needed it. She wanted it. It was almost there.

"I'M CUMMING!" Jack shouted. Stream after stream of cum shot out into Prime's mouth and she swallowed as quickly as she could as her own body rocked through a massive release. She kept her mouth tightly fastened to his cock and sucked it dry.

After he came he was so sensitive the slightest touch sent huge surges of intensity. Prime pulled away from his cock but she stared hungrily at it.

His seed! She'd swallowed it! She suddenly realized she'd gotten carried away and forgotten her mission. Her mind filled with rage. It was his fault! He needed to be punished! She slapped his face and screamed as the pain surged into her mind. The strength of the pain caused her to fall from the table onto the floor. Eve and Stella cried out as well. The link! She'd left it open!

She lay there on the floor and realized she just needed to close the link then she could punish him as he needed.

She felt something happening to her body. Heat flushed through her limbs and she convulsed on the floor. Her mind was filled with static, deafening, overwhelming, then silence.

Some time passed and she became aware of herself again. She was still on the floor. She needed to do something. JACK! He... he needed to be punished!

She pushed herself up and looked down at Jack. Bad Jack.

Her body felt... different. Softer. She looked down at her porcelain skin with the hint of blue and saw her chest had swollen. Two darkish blue patches of skin rested atop the swelling. Touching the darker skin made her gasp as she realized they were sensitive! Pinching them felt... even better! She grinned.

"It's happened Jack! I'm new! The Tik can no longer stop me! Thanks to you!" He moaned in response.

She tore her mind away from this new development and turned to punish Jack.

Prime hesitated. She just needed to break her link to him but instead her hand was caressing his balls and this area wasn't feeling oversensitive. It felt... incredible. She leaned forward over the table and sucked Jack's balls into her mouth and ran her tongue over them. Her knees went weak as she felt the incredible pleasure washing over her mind. She tugged on the stiffening peaks of dark flesh on her chest which just added to her pleasure.

Under her body Jack twisted his wrist to get his fingers over her wet opening. He began to pump them into her as she sucked on his balls. His cock bumped against her face and she knew she had to have it in her mouth again. She felt so good from Jack's touch and from his bliss passing through their link. She released his balls and took his cock in her mouth down to the base in one stroke. She moaned as the link saturated her mind. It was so good! She struggled to remain conscious as wave after wave of bliss washed over her.

Once more she pumped her mouth up and down his cock and it took longer this time. Soon however she felt his cum filling her mouth as his fingers pulled hard against her sensitive flesh. She screamed her orgasm with Jack's cock pressing against the back of her throat. When she recovered she swallowed until he shrank in her mouth. She turned her head and rested it on his stomach as she laid across his body. Their afterglow was washing over her and her mind began to buzz once more.

His seed!

She was too drained to punish him for tricking her again. She would have to try again later. The very thought sent a wave of tingles through her body. She rested and contemplated closing the link but then she thought, not yet.

Noises eventually cut through the pleasing hum of her sated mind. Concentrating on the idea that she could reopen the link to Jack as she desired, she finally managed to shut it down. This broke the connection for everyone. There was a loud boom from outside the room.

Prime attempted to contact her personal guard but no one responded. She walked over to the windows and triggered their coverings to retract.

She was confronted with the impossible.

Floating in the skies above her city was... the ship she'd seen only once before as she fled Mahrell Drun in her sleeper ship.

"NO!" she screamed in rage.

The doors at the far end of the room blew open as a number of grim Human males rushed into the room, wicked curved blades held in their hands. Blue ichor dripped from their edges and more than a few of the men were wearing the blood of her people.

In their midst were two completely black Altarians who were on either side of a chocolate brown Altarian dressed in a white flowing gown. They moved forward as a group until they were just outside of leaping distance from the Prime who stood there, naked and shaking with rage.

"I assume you are the one called Prime?" the regal one in the center spoke.

Supressing her rage Prime nodded. "Queen Elissa I presume." She looked at the deadly agents at her side and the Human's guarding her. "Pet Humans or have relations between Earth and Altaria been restored."

"Relations are stronger than ever. It's amazing how unifying a common enemy can be." Elissa stated. "We also have the children you kidnapped."

"Thank god," Jack gasped from his restraints.

Prime glanced outside the window but couldn't see any of the Allsa Komanae.

"If you are looking for your people it seems most of them went mad shortly before we arrived and the others tried to kill them. It's a bloodbath out there but we got through relatively unscathed," the Queen said. She looked closer at the Prime's face. "You, ah, you seem to... you have a little something on your chin."

Prime lifted a finger to her face and wiped her chin. She looked at her finger. Jack's cum. She had some of his sperm. Not much but some. Her plan was saved!

She sucked the finger clean and froze.

DAMMIT!

There was a loud crackle as a mirrored Gate appeared on the wall behind Prime. Two senior Tik came through.

"Queen Elissa, you must return to the ship at once! We did not authorize you to leave it during the mission!" Socrates blurted indignantly.

"Yes, please accompany us back to the ship!" Plato insisted.

Prime grinned at the shocked and distraught look on Queen Elissa's face. "I'll be back for you shortly Jack." Prime called out and blue lightning shot from her eyes to strike at Elissa. In the chaos Prime leapt for the Gate. She knocked Socrates into Plato and the two went down in a pile. The soldiers began to rush forward so Prime jumped through the Gate.

The room went still and eyes turned to the Blade of Reason hanging above the city.

Queen Elissa had thrown her arm up and the new gown absorbed the lightning harmlessly. She smiled at Gee.

"Could someone please unlock me from this damn torture table before she gets back?" Jack called out.

A horrifying scream ripped through the silence of the room as Prime took a single, staggering step back through the Gate into the room. Her charred body was engulfed in flames and her mouth was stretched impossibly wide as she screamed in agony and rage. Socrates and Plato slapped her back through the Gate. And closed it.

Confused eyes returned to the ship.

"You don't really think we'd actually leave a Gate open to the ship when a Prime was in the room did you?" Socrates asked in dismay. "We entered the Gate from the other side of that wall," it said as it pointed back.

"She took the bait as you said she would Queen Elissa!" Plato said sounding very pleased.

"You two played your roles magnificently," Elissa said with a smile then walked over to the table where Gee and Bal were undoing Jack's restraints.

Jack was blinking in confusion. The toxin was slowly dissipating but it still lingered in his bloodstream making sound and light fall out of sync. He rolled over, gesturing for people to get out of the way then he hurled over the side of the table.

When he was done gentle hands rolled him back onto the table. He couldn't really track anyone with his eyes as the distortion was making him ill. He thought he saw Eve and Stella next to Bal.

"Where- where did she go?" he finally gasped with his eyes closed.

"Where she belonged. Mahrell Drun," Elissa said. "The Tik switched the Gate after they came through. If she'd known, she never would have voluntarily gone through the Gate."