Jack's Wage Slavery Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hold on. It will come out too fast. He needs to suckle." Jack said and took the bag from Eve. He closed the spout and bit a tiny hole in one of the corners. He squeezed gently and a thin stream spurted out.

"Put this in his mouth and he should be able to suck the food out slow enough for him to swallow. Almost as if he was sucking on his mother's nipple." Jack handed it back to Eve who was watching him with wide eyes. He saw the desire in them and he leaned forward and kissed her. She moaned into the kiss and Jack had to pull away when her tongue became a little too demanding. Eve's face wore a lustful but confused expression. She did as instructed and soon Joseph was sucking his meal from the bag.

That taken care of Jack's mind was no longer occupied and it turned back to worrying about why he was in this building to begin with.

He paced until Eve asked him to stop. He made a makeshift bed for Joseph from the towels in the bag when he fell asleep in Eve's arms after his meal. She placed the infant on the towels then dragged Jack onto the bed.

She pushed him down and rubbed her palm over his stiffening member. He moaned and Eve grinned at him as she pushed his tunic up to expose his cock. She glanced up and extended her tongue out to lick its hot surface.

"Oh fuck!" Jack moaned softly.

Emboldened she ran her long tongue up and down its length and smiled at how Jack squirmed under her. When he'd used his tongue on her this was exactly the reaction she'd had so she knew she was doing something right.

She wrapped her tongue around his cock and squeezed it.

"FUCK! OH FUCK YES!" Jack gasped and his hips raised up off the bed. Eve was seriously turned on and wanted him now! She stroked his cock a few times with her tongue, drawing gasps and moans from Jack, then she climbed up his body to rub her wet opening along his stiffness.

Jack took her face in his hands and kissed her hard and she felt her mind drifting away. He suddenly shifted on the bed and pulled her body under his. His weight pressed her down against the mattress and she moaned feeling his hot cock pressed against her wetness. He shifted then he was inside her and it was glorious!

He slammed forward driving his cock deep inside Eve and she cried out and clung to him, her heels crossing behind his ass and pulling him deeper. He pulled back and drove forward again and again as Eve sucked on his tongue until she had to pull back to breathe.

"Harder Jack! Harder!" she whispered in his ear.

A thrill ran down his spine and his hips responded to her plea with increased speed and strength. He was hammering into her and she was whimpering with need as she was getting very close.

Jack's mind splintered as multiple glass fragments burst into it from many directions. He was too close to his release to stop now but the pain threw him off his pace until he felt Eve's hands on his ass, urging him to go faster. He threw himself back into the moment and moved his mouth down to Eve's neck. He wondered if she had the same instinctual reaction to a neck bite as Altarians. Considering her fangs he took the precaution of taking a good grip on the fur at the back of her head before he raked his teeth against her throat and growled deep in his chest.

If he hadn't taken that hold her fangs would have been in his neck as her body reacted violently. More of a fight reflex then. Noted.

When he pulled his head back to gaze upon her face he saw she was looking at him with wide eyes and she was panting from the adrenaline rush. He lifted her legs up to raise her ass from the mattress and began slow hard pounding strokes that reached spots he hadn't touched before. Her eyes rolled back and it felt incredible for him as well.

"Jack! Oh Jack! I- I can't take much more! It's- It's happening!"

"Let it happen Eve. Cum for me." Jack whispered and his gentle words tipped Eve over the top.

"Oh! Oh! Ohhhhhhhhh Jaaaaccckkk!!! Yesssssss!"

Her happy cries triggered his release as well and he felt his cock jetting hot cum deep inside her as pleasure washed over his senses. He gave himself over to it.

"Oh Jack! So good!" Eve sighed.

Jack lowered her legs back to the surface of the bed and dipped his face down to kiss Eve tenderly. Her body trembled under him.

He pulled his softening cock from her causing her to sigh and tremble some more. He laid down on the mattress beside her and kissed her lips once more. Then she pressed her face against his chest and began to cry.

"Hey! No tears! There's no need to cry," he whispered.

"It's going to hurt so much when you're gone," she gasped against his chest.

He thought about how she'd survived in this horror for so long. She really was incredibly strong. "I don't plan on going anywhere but you're right. We're not exactly in control of our own destinies at the moment. I can't promise anything except I won't give up hope. I won't give up trying to survive. I know in my heart that people out there are looking for me and won't give up until they've found me. People who won't be deterred by something as minor as the lack of Gates to this world. I won't leave this world without you. We all go."

He looked into her grey eyes and saw the beginnings of hope. "I consider myself incredibly lucky to have met you. I treasure the moments we can be together. Sometimes that's all you get. Moments. They should be happy ones and they should bring you joy when you think of them. I-"

There was a deafening boom from somewhere nearby and they were almost thrown from the bed. Joseph began crying so Eve leapt off the bed, scooped the child and his blankets up in her arms, grabbed the bag of his food and clothing and climbed back onto the bed before Jack even had time to sit up. Her maternal instinct was certainly intact.

They held each other and waited as silence returned. No alarms. No yelling. Just silence. Minutes passed.

Jack was about to get up to check the door when it slid open to show First standing in the entrance.

"Get on your feet!" it yelled. Eve was off the bed in a second, Jack close behind but not fast enough apparently as he found himself on his face, the memory of agony quickly fading. He pushed himself up and glanced at the panicked look in Eve's eyes. He shook his head minimally to her then kept his eyes down.

First entered the room alone and the door slid shut behind him.

"You're quite the disappointment to me."

Jack went still. Had First discovered his little poop sabotage?

"I had hoped to learn the secrets of your discipline collar with the equipment here but you've ruined that chance. I suppose it shouldn't be a surprise considering how savage and primitive the Human species is. Your base reflex is violence and destruction and it's so close to the surface! How your species survived to reach this point is a mystery. Ironically that very thing may be the reason your collar feed is so damn irresistible for us." First mused.

Jack was back on the floor writhing from a slow burning of his limbs. He sent Eve a warning look to be still and she stood trembling with Joseph in her arms.

"Eighteen dead because of you!" First raged over Jack who was seriously beginning to believe First was losing control if its mind. "All because six disobeyed direct orders not to connect to your collar's feed!"

Jack screamed in agony as fire poured over his body. First stood above him screaming at him in rage.

Then as quickly as it began it was over.

Jack lay panting on the floor, his limbs trembling with the afterimage of the burning. First stood above him, a faint trembling the only evidence of his previous rage. It turned and left the room. Two Allsa Komanae came in and grabbed Jack's arms and lifted him but his legs wouldn't work so they dragged him. Eve quickly followed.

They passed the open wall of the next office, destroyed by the explosion. The carnage inside was horrifying. The next room beyond that was one of the wards where the incoming Allsa Komanae got their rejuvenation treatments. The explosion had spread to this room as well, ripping through the occupants like tissue paper. Jack realized with shock that had the explosion been directed the other way it would have killed Eve, Joseph and himself.

He caught glimpses of the dead Allsa Komanae and realized Eve was right. Their fleshy parts were indescribably horrid. It looked like rot had set in.

When they got outside of the building Jack was thrown into the back of a truck. Eve scrambled into the truck with Joseph tucked in her arm. The doors closed and took the light with them. The vehicle began to move and the journey wasn't very long thankfully for the air in the back was stuffy and hot.

The doors opened and Jack recognized the doors to their barracks. He pushed himself up and staggered after Eve out of the truck and through the doors. Kekk was immediately there to support him and led him towards the sleeping area. Stella was watching Jack from Eve's side as they followed, the small female filling her in quietly.

Kekk laid Jack down on the bed and leaned over him. "I hope it was worth this pain."

"What?" Jack asked in confusion.

"When I last saw you, First punished you for your careless tongue and took you away. Now that you're back you are in pain once more."

"This time it punished me for causing the death of eighteen Allsa Komanae. I have no idea how they died but apparently six were linked to my collar as... Eve and I... expressed our desire for each other. Shortly afterwards there was a rather large explosion and the final tally was eighteen dead."

Kekk grinned in grim joy and Jack froze as Kekk's mouth of sharp teeth was a daunting sight.

"Apologies Jack. I am simply expressing my appreciation for your... achievements to date."

"I haven't done anything. It's the damn collar they put on me. It's like a drug to them! They can't seem to resist connecting then it fucks them up!"

"One can only hope more are drawn to its deadly call." Kekk chuckled and moved away.

Stella sat on the edge of the bed and looked at Jack with sad eyes.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"Eve told me what First did to you. This is not its usual behavior. In the time I have been here it has been the most stable and calm of the Allsa Komanae. I'm worried for your safety," she whispered.

Eve sat down next to Stella and watched him with a concerned expression.

Jack remembered something and caught her eyes. "Eve, First linked to my collar." She nodded nervously.

He laid back on the mattress staring at the ceiling and considered how their continued survival now relied upon the good will of a being who might just be mad.

Chapter 17

As they huddled together for warmth in the alley Gee and Bal shared a look. They'd spent a day roasting in the dry Australian outback counting the seconds until their next jump through a Gate only to arrive in a misty rain in one of Japan's busiest cities. Once more they were going to have to be quick as the local authorities were going to be alerted to their illegal entry and Japan still had a very strict policy regarding visitors to their country.

The Major was getting their bearings. Apparently there was a hotel they had to find. The cache was hidden in one of the rooms. Luckily the weather meant less people on the street and the darkness should have assisted them but this area was well lit with large neon signs and LED displays.

"OK, our destination is only a block away. There is an alley behind the hotel that would make an excellent extraction point. Set it up here." Cha'Risa said to the group and showed the map to the Tik so they could get into position in the alley. "Leo, Maxim, I want you two to situate yourselves here and here to cover the alley and protect our exit." She pointed to spots halfway down the alley in either direction to enable them to get back to the Gate which would be across the alley from the back door. She nodded and the two commandos slipped away as the Tik shot upwards.

The Major looked at Nann and the Altarians. "We go in the front door and up to the seventh floor. Room 703. We will need to pop the electronic lock which will likely trip the alarm. We will only have ten minutes at most to collect the cache. Ready? Let's go."

Gee confirmed there were no police in sight so they stepped out of the alley and began making their way towards the hotel. They stayed a dozen paces ahead of the Major and Nann so they reached the hotel and looked in the doors as they passed. They saw nothing suspicious in the entrance or the hallway beyond so they slowed their pace and let the others reach the door and enter before they turned to follow. The clerk was arguing with the Major about something so Gee shot him with a tranquilizer dart as she passed on her way to the elevator bank. The clerk slid to the floor slowly with a happy look on his face.

"What the hell was that?" Cha'Risa growled out at she followed the Altarians into the elevator with Nann.

"A happy knock out shot. He will sleep for an hour and awake elated and refreshed with no memory of the last few minutes. This will also give us time before he contacts the authorities." Gee explained.

The Major frowned but had to admit it was a good idea.

They exited on the seventh and found 703. Before they could pop the lock its light went green so Nann looked at the Major then opened the door and rushed in.

A balding Japanese man stripped down to his undershirt, boxers and tall black socks shrieked in fear as the Major burst into the room after Nann, both with their weapons ready. The two Altarians followed closely and closed the door. They found themselves in a room made up to look like a classroom. The oddest thing was the bed pushed up against the wall with the cat lamps on the end tables; one black and one white.

A pretty young Japanese woman knelt on the bed wearing a school girl uniform staring at them with wide eyes. Gee noted that she was remarkably calm compared to the man. She was looking at the uniforms Nann and the Major were wearing and there seemed to be some recognition in her eyes.

The man began to babble and cry so Gee darted him as well. He slumped to the floor with a smile on his face and fear finally appeared on the young woman's face as she looked at Gee.

The display mounted on the wall suddenly came to life and Ray was looking out at them.

"Ray-kun!" the woman cried in a happy if desperate voice.

Nann looked at her with raised eyebrows then turned to face Ray, whose mouth was working in surprise but he wasn't saying anything. He finally got control.

"Nami-chan! I- I didn't expect you to be here!" Ray's simulacrum stuttered.

The Major's eyebrows rose in surprise at how realistic Ray had made his online avatar. "Ray, we don't have time for this," she growled.

Ray's image flickered and he came back with a smile. "The cache in this location is still secure. Major, walk over to the black cat lamp."

She gave the screen a frown but walked over beside the bed and approached a lamp shaped like a black cat. It was smiling with one eye closed.

"It needs a voice print so tell it your name and say 'open up neko'," Ray instructed. She glared back at the display but Ray just nodded. She turned back to the lamp.

"This is Major Cha'Risa Ash. Open up... neko," she said, scowling at how silly she felt.

There was a whirring noise and the cat's lower jaw dropped exposing one sharp white upper fang pointing downwards.

"Touch the pad of your bare pinky fingertip to the tooth. It will prick you and take a DNA sample to confirm you are you. If you pass then the cache will activate. Otherwise the cache gets fried."

Glaring once more at Ray's image the Major jabbed her finger on the tooth and felt the pinch. After a moment the cat's closed eye opened and both eyes lit up. Nami squeaked with glee and clapped her hands.

"So cute, Ray-kun!" she cheered.

"Thank you Nami-chan! Major, the cache is active. You need to physically connect your comm to it as the cache requires a wired connection. The port is in the mouth," Ray instructed.

Cha'Risa unspooled the tether from her comm and connected it to the small port in the mouth of the cat lamp. Her comm came online and she tapped the screen to confirm she wanted to accept the data. The transfer began.

Nann stepped closer to the bed. "Hi, I'm Ray's friend Nann. How do you know Ray?" she asked Nami.

The pretty girl smiled shyly. "Ray-kun is my boyfriend!"

Nann's face froze. She wanted to grin and tease Ray but the thing on the screen was just a digital copy. Nami obviously hadn't been told yet about Ray's death. The poor girl wasn't going to like the news. She looked to the display and was surprised to see the simulacrum's face showing so much compassion. She wondered exactly how advanced this program was.

The comm beeped indicating the file transfer was done. The Major unplugged the comm and retracted its cable back inside the device.

"It's time to go Major. You have four minutes to vacate the building. Police are incoming," Ray warned. "I'm going to set off the fire alarm in one minute. That will sow some chaos to cover your exit."

"When are you coming to visit me Ray-kun?" Nami asked sweetly.

The Major looked awkwardly at Nann who had an uncomfortable expression on her face. The sweet young woman looked between the two of them.

"It's ok Major. You and Nann get moving. I will speak with Nami-chan," Ray smiled and the girl beamed a smile at him. "Major. Nann, it was an honor serving with you both."

They nodded to Ray, once more wondering at the eerie realism he'd added to his surrogate. They turned and gestured to Gee and Bal who slipped out into the hall and raced for the rear stair case. The Major and Nann were close behind. The fire alarm went off before they descended more than a single flight. Ray's voice was repeating a Japanese word over the building PA system and he sounded intense.

"Something's not right." Nann said. They managed two more flights before civilians in their underwear and dressing gowns began rushing into the stairwell in a panic. This slowed their descent but they finally managed to get to the back door and slip outside with the others. Once more the mist helped hide them. They pressed themselves up against the back wall of the building as the others ran quickly down the alley in either direction.

"Something's definitely wrong. Where are the Tik? Where are Maxim and Leo?" Nann asked. She pulled her comm and sent a quick note. Just as she hit send there was a mighty thump and the building shook behind them. The team dashed across the alley and dove behind a dumpster just as the falling glass hit the road's surface and exploded in all directions. They looked up and fire was gushing out of most of the windows on the seventh floor.

The rear door burst open again and Nami stumbled out with three others falling onto the road. Gee and Bal darted forward and collected the dazed woman from the ground and hustled her back to the relative safety of their temporary shelter. The girl had been crying but now her face was covered in soot and grime.

"Nami! You need to go home, now. Get to safety!" the Major said once she'd caught the girl's attention.

Nami nodded and pointed up the alley.

With a nod from the Major, Gee and Bal quickly escorted Nami to the end of the alley. They confirmed the way was clear and the young woman rushed off in the direction of the subway. The two agents rushed back to the dumpster.

"Maxim contacted me. They and the Tik are hiding in a small park at the south end of this alley. The Tik had a little accident in the park and they never made it to the alley. The four of them can't now because there are four Earth Security Council Force personnel at the park entrance across the street from the building. They were the ones who fired the incendiary grenades into the windows of the room we were just in."

1...678910...15