Jack's Wage Slavery Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BurntRedstone
BurntRedstone
9,888 Followers

She pulled back from the kiss and looked down Jack's body to see Stella already riding him.

"Eve. Eve!"

She looked back at Jack in desperation.

"Do you trust me?"

The question threw her for a second. "What? Yes!"

"Swing your leg over my face." Jack said with a gentle smile. She blinked at him but her body was already following his instruction. She found herself staring down at his smiling eyes between her thighs.

Then she was in utopia! He was kissing her there and it was wonderful! What he could do with his mouth took her breath away. Then she realized she'd forgotten to breathe. She gasped in a breath and it felt even better!

Jack stroked his tongue across her sensitive flesh and felt Eve jolt and tremble. He kissed and sucked and nibbled, feeling Eve love every second. He also began to drive his hips upwards against Stella and felt her clamp down on his cock. He slid his hand up inside Stella's tunic and took one of her upper nipples between his finger and thumb, gently squeezing and tugging on it.

Stella began to croon. Loudly.

Eve lifted herself off of Jack's mouth and turned to place her hand over Stella's mouth. Silence returned to the sleeping area except for the quite moans coming through Eve's fingers and the quiet wet slap of Jack's pelvis against Stella's.

Jack lifted Eve's leg back over his face and began again, this time with her facing Stella. Eve threw her head back with a gasp. Stella was watching the bliss on Eve's face and found it to be highly erotic.

Jack felt the glass shards bursting into his mind once more. He moaned into Eve's wetness and she jolted with the vibrations. He wasn't going to disappoint these two ladies just because of the creeps peeping in on his fun. He pushed the pain into the background and used it to sharpen his focus to double his efforts for Eve and Stella. He reached up under Eve's tunic to squeeze her modest tits and caress her nipples. He growled deep in his chest as he attacked her soft flesh with his tongue and the vibrations intensified her pleasure. She reached forward and grabbed Stella's topmost tits and squeezed them as Jack was doing to hers.

Stella felt her mind leaving her body. She was filled almost beyond endurance with Jack's hot cock and he was bouncing her roughly on his hips. Then Eve was playing with her tits. She leaned forward and kissed Eve, sliding her long tongue into her mouth and wrestling with the other female's equally flexible tongue.

Jack couldn't see what was happening from between Eve's thighs but he certainly felt both women suddenly bear down on him, their movements becoming urgent, signalling their imminent orgasms.

Jack moved his hands to Stella's hips and he roughly pulled her down against his body while he rapidly flicked his tongue against a ridge of stiff flesh near the top of Eve's opening. This was enough to push both women beyond their endurance. He was close behind.

Eve gushed her juices over Jack's face and he lapped them up as quickly as he could. This just pushed Eve's orgasm into overdrive and she pulled back from Stella's mouth to gasp in a shuddering breath.

Her mouth free once more Stella's crooning began again as her pleasure spiked. She felt Jack filling her with his hot cum and her mind spun with her joy. Spent, her muscles lost the ability to hold her up and she leaned forward against Eve who leaned against her in return.

Jack's pleasure went on and on as Stella's tight channel rippled and massaged his cock, squeezing all of the cum from it as his mind threatened to white out from the intensity. He let the waves wash over him and he floated on the bliss.

"BE QUIET! I will listen no longer to the horrid noises of your lewd debauchery or the foul cries of the filthy beasts you fornicate with!"

Eve leapt off the bed to escape the approaching man but Stella was still too overwhelmed by her release to see the danger. The angry male shoved Stella hard and she went over the opposite side of the bed to hit the floor beyond.

Jack's mind snapped out of his pleasure to see the man's angry sneer looking down at him as his fist rushed in to hit him. Jack instinctively tilted his head to protect his face and took the blow on his forehead instead of his cheek. It still hurt like hell but he heard the snap of bones in his assailant's hand.

Screaming in pain the man reeled back. Jack opened his eyes and looked up just in time to hear a dull thump. The man dropped to the floor like a puppet with its strings cut.

"NO!" Jack yelled and leapt from the bed to rush to the man's side but it was too late. His collar's explosives had been triggered and he was quite dead. It seemed impossible and it made no sense but he was gone. Jack didn't even know his name.

Kekk was immediately by their side. "What happened?"

"They killed him! He hit me and they triggered his collar!" Jack said incredulously.

"NNNOOOO!!!!!!! DREW! DREWWW!!!"

Jack saw the pregnant woman rush to the side of her husband. She pushed Jack away and dropped to her knees to scream and wail over her husband's lifeless body. Her cries took on a more painful tone as her water broke.

"She is leaking!" Kekk yelled.

Jack looked around at Eve who was gently lifting Stella to her hooves. Stella was nursing her elbow tenderly. "Eve! Call for the medics. She's having her baby!"

Kekk looked at Jack in surprise. "She is birthing a baby?

"No! I can't have the baby without Drew!" the woman wailed.

"I don't think that decision is up to you any longer. Your baby is arriving now. What's your name?" Jack asked.

The gasping woman looked at him in confusion.

"Your name." Jack pushed.

"Beth- AAAAAGGGHHH!"

"OK Beth. Your body is going to try to push the little guy out and you're going to have to help-"

"NNNAAAAGGHHHH!!!" Beth screamed and Jack placed his hands over her abdomen to try to get a sense of the baby's orientation. He had no experience with this but it didn't feel right. He looked desperately for Eve who was running back from the front door where the comm panel was located.

"There was no response from the monitoring station!" she called out. She knelt next to Jack. "Have you birthed a child before Jack?"

"No. I have some basic knowledge from a medic training course I took years ago. I- I think something is wrong," he said quietly into her ear and she pulled back to look at him in dread.

"Your hands are much smaller than mine. I need you to reach inside and confirm if the baby is head down. If you feel feet the baby will need to be turned. Head down and face up."

Eve stared at him with wide terrified eyes.

"You can do this-"

"No! Don't let that beast touch me!" Beth cried weakly.

Jack was worried about her flagging strength. "Beth! Far better the compassionate touch of Eve than the cold mechanical touch of our captors! This is for your child!" He had an idea. "What names have you chosen?"

He urged Eve to begin while he held Beth's eyes with his.

"M-Mary if it's a girl. Joseph... if a boy... rrrRRAAAUUUGGGHH!" Beth's scream was pain and fear.

Eve hesitated but Jack took a grip on her arm and gently pushed her hand inside. He kept pushing until her eyes widened in shock. "A foot! A tiny foot!"

"The baby is breach. You need to turn it." He glanced at Beth's tired face. "Quickly!"

Eve pushed her hand further in and Jack saw Beth's abdomen distend as the baby slipped end to end. She pulled her hand from Beth and looked at it in surprise!

"Excellent work! Beth! You have to push with the next contraction! Push with all your might!" Jack urged.

Beth nodded. When it struck she pushed with every ounce of strength she had left.

"That's it Beth! I see the head! Keep pushing!" Jack cheered as Eve helped guide the emerging baby out.

"One more push Beth! You can do it!" Jack said.

Beth looked into Jack's eyes and smiled tremulously. "You- you are human."

Jack looked back in surprise and nodded.

"You'll take care of my baby... won't you?"

"Beth, you'll take care of your baby. Come on, one more good push." Jack said nervously.

Eve looked up at him in panic. She had her hands down by the emerging baby and they had blood on them. A lot of blood.

"NNNNNGGGGHHHH!" Beth groaned as she pushed. Eve pulled and the baby came free with a gush of blood.

"promise me..."

Jack looked down at the woman in despair but nodded.

She closed her eyes with the smallest of smiles and slipped free of her captivity to join her husband.

As Jack watched Beth leave them a huge storm of rage built in his mind. He wanted the Allsa Komanae to die for this latest tragedy. All of them.

"Where the FUCK are they!" Jack growled.

"The baby isn't breathing!" Eve interrupted.

Jack gripped the baby by its feet and poked his pinky finger into his mouth to clear anything that might be there. Then he lifted the child upside down and swatted its small behind. It jolted and began to wail. He saw the shock and outrage on Eve's face so he gently handed the baby back to her. The sound of the baby's cries took Jack's mind to Altaria where his own child might be born without him to be there for it. His rage built again.

"Jack, is there a danger for them to still be attached?" Kekk asked.

"What? Uh, I think so. We need to cut the umbilical cord and some string to tie it off!" Jack said coming back to the moment. He pulled his tunic off and ripped the bottom hem off until he had a long piece of string. He looked around. "Do we have anything sharp?"

Kekk looked at the caps on Jack's horns then opened his mouth. Lots of sharp teeth in there. He closed his mouth and looked at Jack who nodded grimly and held up the link between the baby and its dead mother pinching the cord tight to seal it.

"Cut it here. That gives us enough to tie off."

Kekk leaned forward and with a quick snap of his jaws he bit through the cord. He immediately spat out the section in his mouth, his expression of disgust evident. "Ugh! That is vile! I must rinse my mouth out!" He quickly stood and rushed to the water dispenser.

Jack got Stella to tie the string around the cord fairly close to the baby while Eve held the calmed baby. He handed Stella the rest of his tunic to wrap the baby in.

Jack rested back on his hands and looked around. Two dead humans and one newborn baby. And the day had just begun. He looked at Eve who was staring at the baby in her arms like she'd just witnessed a miracle. Hell, she'd participated in the miracle!

Stella had tears in her eyes. When he raised an eyebrow at her she began to cry.

"I'm so sorry! This is all my fault! If I'd controlled myself this morning-" she cried softly.

Jack's temper flared. "What are you talking about? None of this is your fault. All of this is on our captors. Everything about this began with their kidnapping us. Confining us in this big open room with no privacy. That's on them! They didn't need to kill Drew! He wasn't a threat! They should have been here to save Beth!" He looked at the sleeping baby boy in Eve's arms. "It was pure luck that we were able to save Joseph!"

"No, it was not luck. It was you. You knew what to do." Eve said quietly, holding his eyes with hers. He was surprised to see how much admiration was in them. He looked down and shook his head. He was coated in blood and Beth's water. And he was naked.

He looked towards the doors and still no one had come to help them. He sighed and stood up. He helped Stella to her hooves as she wiped the tears from her eyes. They both helped Eve up. Kekk returned to the group and looked at the two dead bodies.

"Let's get cleaned up. I have no idea what's happening in the monitoring station to keep them from responding but the day is beginning. We're going to get company sometime soon." Jack suggested.

They made their way to the bathing area and Eve asked how to bathe the baby.

"I- I think it's too soon to bathe him. The umbilical needs to dry up, fall off and that area needs to heal. I know he looks like a mess but I think he's safer that way. I'm more worried about feeding him. He should have been breast fed to get his mother's immunities." He stroked the baby's head gently. So fragile and helpless. He looked around at the group entrusted to protect the newborn.

Eve, a petite horned and fanged but gentle female of unknown species who lived her entire life as a slave. Stella, a lovely chocolate brown Altarian female, kidnapped and tortured but a survivor. Kekk, a powerful green scaled male of unknown species. Vowing vengeance against his captors.

And himself. Oddest of the group. Half Human and half Altarian. The man Joseph's parents called the Goat Man.

The kid had too many challenges ahead of him. It was too hard to think about. Seeing Eve had the child in her care Jack turned and entered the showers.

He allowed himself to soak under the hot water then he scrubbed himself clean. He had a tender bruise on his forehead he had to be careful with. He dried off and brought a towel out to wrap Joseph in. He took back his tunic and carried it to the recycler. He shoved the torn garment into the chute and a moment later a replacement dropped into the dispenser. He pulled it on and sat on an exercise bench facing the doors. Stella walked over to him carrying Joseph in her arms. She handed the infant to him and moved to recycle her own tunic.

Kekk walked out to join Jack. He was already wearing a new garment. He looked at the small being in Jack's arms. "Human young are so helpless. I don't understand how they survive long enough to protect themselves."

"Parents."

Kekk looked to the other end of the room where the bodies remained under the sheet he'd pulled over them. He nodded to Jack then moved to sit on another bench facing the door. Stella returned with a fresh tunic and sat next to Jack.

They must have sat there for close to forty minutes when the front doors opened and First came barging in with six security guards. The prisoners all stood.

"Where are the humans?" First barked at them.

"Dead." Jack said.

"You killed them?" it hissed.

"No. You did," Jack replied coldly.

"What? I did no such thing!" First blurted angrily.

"We're under your authority for the Prime. Yes? Someone triggered Drew's collar. He punched me and someone under your command killed him for it. He just bruised me but he broke his hand doing it. He wasn't a threat or danger to anyone. He didn't deserve to die," Jack said, struggling to remain calm.

Silence from First. "Where is the female?" Its voice was grating and lacked its normal smooth tone. Probably not a good sign but Jack was too angry to care.

"The shock of losing her husband so suddenly caused her to go into labor but there were... difficulties with the birth. We tried to call for help but the monitoring staff, the same ones who killed Drew, failed to respond and Beth bled to death after we managed to save their child.

First turned to two of his security detail and sent them away at a run. It turned back to Jack. "Is... is that the child?" it said coldly.

"Yes."

"It needs to be taken to the Infirmary for a health check." First said.

"I assume the Prime wanted Drew, Beth and the child for her own purposes. The parents have been taken from her as well as their son. Do you know how to care for a human infant better than someone who was once a human child himself and had excellent human parents?" Jack knew he was really pushing his luck with First but he owed it to Beth to make the attempt to protect Joseph.

First was silent and Jack wished he could see the face inside that hood.

"Once the infant has been checked it will be returned to you. As you said, the Prime wants it." It pointed to Eve.

Jack handed Joseph to Eve who looked at him with big eyes. He smiled at her and she walked out the doors at a gesture from First who turned back to Jack.

"I will investigate the events and if I find anything to indicate you're guilt in the deaths of the Prime's humans you will wish you had joined them. This is for your insolence."

Jack felt a slow burning sensation begin like his limbs were being consumed by fire. It moved to his torso and slowly made its way to his head. He tried not to scream but the agony was unbearable. His eyes rolled back and he passed out. Kekk caught his falling body as Jack's mind retreated from the flames into the haven of oblivion.

Chapter 15

From her hidden position in the alley across and down the street from their target Gee peeked around the corner at the brownstone apartment. They were on a tree lined street in New York City. The Tik had come through and made them a Gate which took them to Earth but they'd warned that it would be detected so they'd have to move fast. There were a lot of police in the huge city to respond to an illegal entry when it was detected. Once through the Tik moved to their extraction point with the coordinates of a safe place to hide. When they came running the exit had to be there.

Ray Sharif's parent's home was just down the street. The Major said the first data cache was in Ray's basement apartment in his parent's place. They'd emerged from the Gate four blocks from the neighborhood and hustled through the back alleys and quieter streets to get to this location. They couldn't wait much longer as the authorities would be zeroing in on them.

"They've got a team watching the house. Do you see the truck large enough to contain a squad of commandos?" the Major said behind Gee.

"The Electrician's truck?"

"Yes, that's the one."

"We just need to prevent them from exiting the vehicle, yes?" Gee asked.

"Uh yes that would be lovely but how the hell are we going to do that?" the Major growled.

"Leave that to Bal and I. How do we get inside the apartment?" Gee asked.

"Ray's parents will let us in... I hope." She looked at Nann who nodded at her. Leo and Maxim indicated their readiness as well. "When I make the call they will know we are here so we have to move quickly."

"Right. Wait for my signal to make the call." Gee said and flicked her fingers at Bal. They pulled up the integrated hoods of their gossamer gowns. With a glance at each other they pressed something on their belts. There was a click, a buzz and they were no longer there. Rather, there was a rippling as light bent around their shapes. The faint buzzing moved away. The Major peered around the corner and had difficulty seeing the two agents moving up the sunlight dappled sidewalk.

The blurs moved quickly up the opposite side of the street from the van. When they stopped moving they were directly across the street from the van but the Major could no longer see them.

A taxi made its way up the street and passed the van. Once it was two car lengths past the blurs darted across the road to the van and disappeared once more.

The Major strained to see what was happening but their disguises made them almost invisible from this distance.

Then she noticed the blurs moving in opposite directions, towards the front slowly and faster towards the back. Between them stuck to the side of the van was a gleaming metallic wide strip of tape.

They were taping the truck closed? What the hell?

When the blurs moved out of sight she turned back to Nann to give her a worried look so she missed the bright flash of white light. Turning back she saw Gee and Bal running back to her position. The van had a scorch mark encircling it and the doors had been welded shut. The vehicle was rocking and there was a subdued sound of shouting but they were stuck.

The Major dialed the number she had queued on her comm. It answered on the first ring.

"Cha'Risa, it that you?" asked a deep gravelly voice.

Her throat seized up. It was Ray's dad. How was she supposed to answer for getting his boy killed?

"Are you here?" he continued gruffly.

BurntRedstone
BurntRedstone
9,888 Followers
1...45678...15