All Comments on 'Jason's Story Ch. 02'

by EroticLitKitty

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
this is dumb

Jason is proving to be a stalker/potential rapist. That's not sexy... And why is her name Nigha? How does one pronounce that? Nig-ha? Nee-gha?Neye-jah? yeah..seems suspect. "Nigha?"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Thumbs down

I agree...I don't like the tun of this story.

PlayfulpanthressPlayfulpanthressalmost 17 years ago
Ignore Them

Don't listen to the previous commemtors. This story is hot! Jason is such a naughty boy! I think she knows who the "stranger" is. But I can't wait to find out. Please update soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I agree...please ignor them

It's pronounced Ni-ah...like night with out the "T" and replace the "T" with the "AH" sound..... Please stop searching for problems.

Last_BreathLast_Breathalmost 14 years ago
Keep Doing Your Thing

I like it. How else is he suppose to get a hold of his affection knowing up to this point that she's a devoted wife? It's a worthy plot.

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOover 13 years ago

And the plot thickens/..//././//.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Jason, Jason, Jason

You sly devil, you! I wondered how it was gonna go down!

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 10 years ago
Honestly...

...it's understandable his desire's driving him nuts, but with as cool as she was on the dance floor with him getting aroused and not ditching him, he really does seem like a major turd to do this to her. I do realize this is a story, but it's the non-consensual part and trickery that I have trouble with. If all single guys tried this with hot married ladies, we'd hear of a string of murders or at least rampant castrations.

That said, I'm intrigued...I just hope he doesn't go wayyyyyyyy too far with her, because she's being cool about it all and letting him in and he could really blow up a whole lot more than his friendship with her.

6King6Kingover 1 year ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBB11 months ago

Hmmmm he seems a complete cunt. This is rape.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous