All Comments on 'Just a Kiss'

by stevie3624

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
indigodragonindigodragonabout 18 years ago
thats the way love goes

that was very touching. it might be wrong in the public eye, but that story didn't seem wrong at all. i hope one day you'll bring them back for a part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
thank you for writing and finishing the story

it was a great story and thanks for finishing the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
very nice

A good love story with the right description of the sex part!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I liked the romance

Finally, an author who understands how sexy romance can be. The relationship seemed to blossom into passion slowly, winding deliciously through different stages of desire. The mother and the son in the story seem to truly want to share their feeling with one another, making love rather than just having sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
wow

wow again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great style

Really loved the style of your writing. Something unique and different.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
amazing

it was the best story i've read in a long time. you really made me see how they felt about each other, it wasn't just erotic, it was sexy and romantic. the perfect story. thankyou for allowing us to read your work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
while short, it is still rather erotic, yes

perfect for a "stroker" story, due to its brevity; but it being "romantic"?

it's too short and too erotically descriptive to be considered romantic,,, now, if it was longer and they have a chance to live the ups and downs and still think what they have was worthy fighting and dying for, then, sure it could be considered "romantic"

very well told from the son's view, too, author. good job on the story; the only thing "wrong" with it is that it was too short and we don't get to know much about them, despite the narrator's brief summary of their lives,,,,

ddpmanddpmanover 17 years ago
Nice Seduction

I enjoyed your tale. It could have been longer but that was not necessary to bring your characters to life. A good stroker tale of a mother and son

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Love them all!!

I've read each of your stories. Although they are not as long, or as descriptive as I prefer, they are among the best on the site. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Top Notch!

A+ 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Excellent

Just plain excellent. Good, sensitive and very sexy writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
OMG!

Man I have read alot of stories but I say this a very great story! It has love and sex and alot of emotions in it! GREAT

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
It was Me

Loved it. I could just close my eyes and savor every lick and suck on that clit..My body drove it home as she raised Her hips to recieve my swollen member..My whole body shuddered as I shot tons of me into Her warm, soft love canal.

Fubar2kFubar2kover 15 years ago
Definitely 6/5 ...

One of the very best stories I have read on here - thank you. Like the reader below, for once, I would like to know where the tale goes from here. Life is full, overfull perhaps, of complications. Enough to make for another story, preferably without losing the romance, the love and (dear God, am I saying this ...), the happy ending. I am a romantic after all! Thanks.

Fubar2kFubar2kover 15 years ago
Definitely 6/5 ...

One of the very best stories I have read on here - thank you. Like the reader below, for once, I would like to know where the tale goes from here. Life is full, overfull perhaps, of complications. Enough to make for another story, preferably without losing the romance, the love and (dear God, am I saying this ...), the happy ending. I am a romantic after all! Thanks.

toJohnny7toJohnny7over 14 years ago
Very effectively communicated love. . .

a love rarely seen or told about on these pages. One of the best! Although quite a different story, I was reminded that I was the first to give my Mother in law her first orgasm too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
a boy in love with his mother's cunt

A great story from a wonderful writer! Here's a mother who, like so many others, has, sadly, never experienced a cum! Her 19 year old son manfully decides to help mom out by fiddling with her cunt. It's all for her, until the boy comes face to face with his mother's twat. Like any son who gazes on the treasure between his mother's legs, he's overcome with lust. He laps and slurps away like crazy, mom cums for the first time, he can't help himself, he has to go back and feast on his mother's cunt again! Mom notices what's jumping in her boy's pants, takes out his big very stiff prick, and sucks him off! The lad enjoys the sweet satisfaction of sons when they're blowing their balls in their own mother's mouth for the first time! But at 19, the boy's balls never quit, and there's one natural place for him to unload them, right up between his mother's legs. Mom joyfully spreads her fat puss-lips to accommodate her son's big dick, and mother and son KNOW that that's the place nature meant the boy's big cock to find its rightful home! When the son floods his mother's twat with what he's got in his hot young balls, they know he's done the most natural thing in the world--a boy creaming his own mother's cunt!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
sweet

Great and sweet story.

tobytimtobytimover 12 years ago
great

Well written & very sexy,,,loved it

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
Truly outstanding

The story is a little short but so complete. The author focuses on the love aspect, and then brings to the story an abundance of very erotic sex that is very descriptive and visually written.

Thanks for the great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Just a Kiss

Another wonderful story. I feel like I am getting to know you.

I wish I did. What says it all is the emotion between the mother and son. What makes it exciting is how the son discovers what was there all along. "I love this woman,I love this woman who is my mother. Before I entered her, before we made love, before we were physically jioned, we were lovers".

Thank you again...for a sweet story between mother and son.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Just a little better then good !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was between good and OMG>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
MOTHER LOVE

this srory was not only very sweet but was very sexy and hot .made me cum twice with the hard on thank u

Your_mom_MaryYour_mom_Maryalmost 10 years ago
So Romantic

This was a very romantic story. Obviously written by someone who knows the romance wirh mother/son relationship. I would give this a 20 out 0f 10

Mary

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Short, Yet Beautiful

I love incest, the tales and taboos of it, for a long time. I already consider it ingrained in my life permanently. I have probably never seen such a story as amazing as this and probably won't for a long time. Amazing work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Laughable

Jeez! The mother is having immoral and suicidal tendencies and the son's asking if an orgasm is the root of her problems! LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
her son the doctor

Great story so far, now it's time to continue with chapter 2 , and follow their lives down the road of love

thebug37thebug37over 8 years ago
Reading just got better

Thanks a terrific five star story. Keep the words flowing.

montywingermontywingerover 7 years ago

Such a wonderous thing,,,and not so unusual for a grown woman and mother not have ever had an orgasm,,so lovely that her own loving child gave that to her.

Nothing better than family loving,,it's close,,it's secure,,and it's fulfilling.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
A nice story. ^*!^*!^*!

Well done,now we have a story with some comedy in it.

a slight change pace, we still have sex,but twisted.

Good job,keep them cumming.

..THANKS..

chytownchytownover 1 year ago

*****Damn that was a oldie but a GOODIE!! Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Don't see my other comment but wanted to add that I also love the emotional bits to this story. It's amazing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous