All Comments on 'Khan's Visit'

by prjs2014

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Here Cucky Cucky Cucky ....

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bravo!

Love your stories. My wife still visits her older Indian boss here in Birmingham. He still owns her. Impressive old man in control of us both. Keep writing!

shang40shang40over 7 years ago
Short but Hot

Friend telling Him that his wife is owner of tight boobs made me feel hot. In the further moment he asks to open her bra is one of the best way to cuckold him. And he opens.

Sawant did same to me when he took my wife and I was rewarded with creampie

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You Need to Suck

Kahn is a good guy for your wife. You need to show him you appreciate what he does for your wife. You can do this by sucking his dick while she watches, or even behind her back when she doesn't know you are doing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆- [(5-) 4.55/5.0 = 91% = A] GEETA IS A KEEPER

A well crafted story.

Voyeur husband was accurately depicted.

He gets turned on as soon as Khan starts hitting on Geeta.

Geeta had sex with Khan at his place back in their college days but it was a one -time thing as she already was in a relationship with her present-day husband.

Khan fucks Geeta in front of her voyeur husband.

The husband & Geeta are inviting Khan into their marriage. Wise move!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
**** (4.2/5.0 = 84%)

I am glad i came across this story.

The saying goes 'it takes two to tango' but sometimes it takes three to tango. To each their own.

A voyeur husband is happy when another man fucks his wife.

Geeta is a keeper (i mean it).

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
VERY, VERY EROTIC! GEETA IS A KEEPER. KHAN IS A PERFECT FAMILY FRIEND: HE IS DISCREET & KNOWS HOW TO MAKE GEETA HAPPY! I GAVE THIS STORY A 4+

Admittedly i am a voyeur/cuck-wannabe husband.

Back home my wife was a perfect wife.

Then we went to work in the Emirates. We each had a job.

After a while the place where my wife worked was getting a new the Resident Project Manager. It was someone from my wife's past (a blast from the past!)

He took her to work in his office. She got a much better salary but she also worked long hours.

He was a decent guy. He treated her with respect. She was learning a lot.

Less than 4 weeks later he became his lover.

(I dodn 't like it but i guess things happen that way!)

I wanted to quit my job & go back home without her. I told her so. She cried & begged me not to leave her. Her boss was due to go to another project in about 3 months. She asked me to bear with her for 3 months. She told me she would be scarred for life if i left her. "Just give it a try... please. I will make you happy in the long run."

I NEVER REGRETTED STAYING WITH MY WIFE. Yes i was a cuck for about 4 months. In that time span i discovered my voyeur/cuck-wannabe side, & i was attracted to my wife way, way more than ever before.

We are still together.

Yes, all in all she did make me happy.

SHE'S BEEN MUCH BETTER IN BED EVER SINCE SHE HAD THE THING WITH HER 'BLAST FROM THE PAST' (that's how we refer to him).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I like it very much: 🌟🌟🌟🌟+ [4+ (4.4/5=88%)]!*

Geeta is a keeper.

If she were my wife, i would be both in 7th heaven & on cloud number 9.

Her husband did the right thing when he allowed her to fuck Khan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Would love my wife taken like this and made a slut. Already hard

😍😊👍

shang40shang40over 4 years ago
बायकोचा मित्र

विनिताच्या कलीग प्रशांतने तर अनेकदा तिच्या बराेबर बाहेर टूरवर संभोग केला होता हे मला सांगितले व त्यादिवशी माझ्या समोरच हिला कचकवली.

त्यांच्या बेधुंद प्रणयी चित्कारांनी रात्र निनादत राहिली. मी मूकपणे हस्तमैथुन केले.

सकाळी मला नाश्ता मिळाला दोघांच्या रसाचा.

त्याच्या बलदंड लंडावर हात फिरवणे चुंबणे चोखण्याचा अनुभव तर फार मस्त

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent story. Very exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very hot story, If Geeta was my wife I would have been very happy for her to fuck Khan.

All Hindu wives should fuck Muslim men here and there and their Hindu husbands should encourage them.

jimjam69jimjam69about 1 year ago

Another wimp dick husband and slut wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I would have loved it if Gita was my wife. Hindu wives love to be fucked by Muslims. All Hindu husbands should allow their wives to be tucked by Muslims. It will keep them happy and help Hindu Muslim relations also.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I Like the story a lot. Hindu husbands should encourage the wives to screw Muslim friends as it will keep them very happy.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I loved the story. I wish Gita was my wife and khan was fucking her,

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I love the story. zibeidh it was my wife he was fucking.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userprjs2014@prjs2014
Professional, married, writer who love to explore various kinks and share experience with everyone. Love to hear from you all, feel free to comment or drop a message. You can follow me on twitter for latest updates on https://twitter.com/theauthor2014 Drop your messages in c...