Killing a Cat - Big Bang Theory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Boss's servant got busy with preparing for the birthday cake. When the cake was ready, Boss called his wife. However, she shouted that she was sleeping and not to be disturbed. Dipa placed the candles and lighted them. Boss extinguished them and cut the cake. Dipa played the role of the lady of the house by feeding a piece of cake to my Boss and then Boss fed the remaining piece to Dipa and me.

After the cake cutting, we shifted to the living room while Boss and Dipa started talking on multiple subjects. They started with the nature, gardening, national scenario, economic situation, the world politics and then settling down onto business management, employee motivation and driving the business to get the results. My Boss realized that I was getting bored. He switched on the TV. I picked up some biscuits and tea, moved over to the TV arena of the drawing room and began watching a movie.

My Boss must have felt like a free bird in the sky on getting rid of his wife and me. Both he and my wife Dipa got into their endless and deep conversations once again. I knew my wife liked nothing more than a focused listener to her chatter. It was impossible to stop her when she had a listener like my Boss. She had no hesitation in talking to my Boss who was a great listener.

When Dipa laughed out talking animatedly to a joke, Boss would look with great admiration at her care free laugh. When she felt quite excited on any topic that my Boss broached, she would hold my Boss's hands or tap on his thighs affectionately. My Boss was anyway an expert and knew how to engage attention particularly of charming and sexy women. I could well imagine that Dipa's casual touch must have created quite a stir in Boss's mind. I could see amazed expressions on his face whenever Dipa innocently touched his hands or tapped on his thighs not realizing the impact she was making on my Boss.

I was not a fool not to notice my Boss frequently stealing glances and looking down intently between the exposed parts of the globes on my wife's chest. He must be marveling at the swollen breasts projecting out of her blouse and bra. In her excitement to talk to such an interested listener, my wife Dipa was hardly attentive to notice my Boss's stares targeted at strategic locations of her body. She kept talking animatedly answering Boss's questions and adding her own wisdom to it; to the delight of my elated Boss.

My Boss listened to her with rapt attention; as if he was hearing an earth shaking invention that was going to change the world. He did not spare any efforts to ask elementary questions and seriously asked for her opinions on them. He then listened patiently her reply. I was not sure if he was focused on Dipa's reply or her assets. However, he kept praising her profusely for the wealth of knowledge she had. That made Dipa all the more excited.

It did not need a special expertise to guess that my Boss was hitting on my wife. He did seem to have developed a crush on her. He seemed to have fallen for her lock stock and barrel. When I was busy watching TV, the Boss occasionally caught Dipa's hands and squeezed them gently as if to express his excitement. Dipa kept smiling and talking endlessly with a great deal of enthusiasm as was her habit.

Their talk had to be terminated as soon as the Boss's wife reentered the room. Seeing her husband talking to my pretty wife with so much enthusiasm, Boss's wife looked at us with a big, almost hostile frown on her face. Dipa turned quiet on her entrance. Boss sheepishly announced that the dinner was served. Boss's wife Shikha retreated into her bedroom without speaking a word but throwing an ugly look at my wife Dipa. It was obvious that she hated Boss's colleagues. Obviously, she also did not like Boss's attention to Dipa.

Barring Dipa's heart to heart talks with my Boss on almost all the topics on earth, the dinner was boring and almost an unpleasant affair. On our way home, but for Dipa's chatter about all management topics she had discussed with my Boss, I would have fallen asleep.

Dipa was surprised at the rudeness with which my Boss's wife treated us and also my Boss. She said that she would never visit Boss's house again as long as his wife was there.

Two things happened a few weeks after that turned our life around. Dipa's father had a severe heart stroke and had to be operated upon for his heart condition. He had to be admitted to an expensive hospital. Dipa's brother ran out of money and was short of Rs. 5 Lacs (about US$ 70.000.00). Dipa knew that we had no such savings. I told her that there was only one person who could help us out and that was my Boss. However, I was hesitant to ask him for such a big amount. I was almost certain that he would regret his inability. However, Dipa was not discouraged. She said she would talk to my Boss.

The next day Dipa came to my office. She went to my Boss's room and told him about her father's sickness. Dipa was quite emotional. Her pleas for money made my Boss emotional too. The Boss asked for one day's time.

The next day Dipa and my Boss went to my Boss's bank. My wife was surprised that my Boss broke off his fixed deposit of Rs. 15 Lacs. In the process he must have suffered quite a loss of interest amount. When the Boss started filling forms for transferring Rs. 7 Lacs to Dipa's account; she objected and said, "Boss I want only Rs. 5 Lacs."

Boss said, "There are many unforeseen expenses in the hospital and it is better to have some spare amount to pay for such expenses. After paying all the bills if you find that you have some surplus, please return the surplus amount to me.

The Boss was proved right. Dipa's brother told her that the final bill was higher and an additional amount of Rs. One lac had to be paid. When Dipa returned after the operation, she came to our office and went to the Boss's cabin to thank him with a cheque for the surplus amount.

I ushered her in the Boss's office. When the Boss got up to receive her in the office, she was choked with emotions. She ran to the amazement of my Boss and hugged him hard. Gripping my Boss in her embrace, Dipa cried out loud almost hysterically. The Boss almost staggered on his feet with the force of my wife's hug. They hugged for a few seconds. Completely embarrassed; my Boss kept caressing my wife's back, not knowing what to say.

After separating from him, Dipa composed herself and said to my Boss, "Boss, we are indeed grateful to you for having loaned this amount. Was it not for your timely help, I do not know how we would have managed the money and paid the hospital bills. In all probability, we would have skipped the operation with possible disastrous consequences for my father. You are savior of my father's life. I do not know how I would ever be able to return the favor."

My Boss stood embarrassed looking at my emotional wife and said, "Dipa, its ok. It was my duty and I have not done you any favor."

Dipa asked Boss how we could return the money borrowed. Boss said, "Dipa, I am a businessman and I know how not just to recover the money but collect the interest from you too."

When Dipa stood perplexed trying to guess what the Boss meant, "My Boss patted her on her shoulder and said, "Don't misunderstand me Dipa. I do not want you to worry about returning the money. I do not want you to strain your budget. I know your hubby is quite capable of paying the money back to me by earning the incentives from his higher sales and collection of payments from customers. This amount of Rs. 6 Lacs can be recovered from his incentives in about three years. I have ideas on how I will recover more than the money paid. And don't worry, there are no strings attached. So relax."

My Boss was quite confident that I shall earn enough for the company to recover such a big amount borrowed. Dipa looked immensely relieved hearing this from the Boss. She was worried for the past few days on how we shall payback this big amount.

Dipa went to my Boss and hugged him again and said with more tears in her eyes, "I do not know what to say sir. If ever I could do anything for you, kindly just ask."

The Boss looked at Dipa and asked smiling, "Can I ask anything? Will you do it for me? Do you promise?"

Dipa looked at my Boss apprehensively. But having committed just a few moments back, tried to put a brave face in her voice and said, "Yes sir, I will do anything you ask of me."

My Boss smiled and said, "Yes, I want something from you. You can stop calling me Sir or Boss. My name is Som. Call me Som. That is what you need to do."

From that day on, my wife became the biggest fan of my Boss. Whenever she had the slightest opportunity, she would start praising his generosity and kindness.

One night in bed she asked me how I was doing in sales. She reminded me that we had to pay back Boss's loans. She said, "Dipak, in today's world nobody ever loans anyone including his relatives, such a big amount. He has not even taken a receipt or got any documents signed by us. Indeed he has tremendous confidence in your capability to earn enough incentives to payback his dues. This is not a small thing."

I replied, "Dipa darling, do you know that my Boss had saved that amount to buy a property for the new office? This was his much needed saving, which he paid to us. He broke up his deposit and his dream of buying that much needed office. You did not notice one important thing honey."

My wife looked at me and asked, "What?"

"He may have trusted me somewhat, but he trusted YOU much more. He paid money because YOU went there to ask for the money. He is very much impressed with you. It is a fact that had I gone asking for the money, he would perhaps politely regretted." I replied.

My wife Dipa looked at me sternly and asked, "What makes you think so? I went there only because you hesitated to go to him. I was prepared for his refusal. I would not have been shocked, if he had refused; because no one would trust a colleague with so much money without any documentation. What could he do if you change your job? Or change your mind and refuse to pay? But I was determined to try and succeeded."

I said, "You have answered your own question. You said nobody would have trusted his colleague with such a big amount. Then why did the Boss pay? Because YOU went to him and he trusted YOU. He could not have refused you. He is sold on your persona and I suspect has a crush on you. Don't you think so?"

She smiled a little embarrassed. It was more of a blush than a smile. Then she was quiet for a few seconds. She then nodded her head slightly as if she had reached some conclusion. However, she did not respond.

I continued, "We are so indebted to him for what he has done that whatever we do, we shall not be able to really repay his debt, even if we pay off the amount. Nobody trusts anybody these days for such a big amount and that too without any collateral or documentation."

Dipa said looking at the ceiling as if the answer would come from there, "True. What can we do for such a big man really?" she appeared to ask the question to herself.

I said, "Look, you can't refuse that he has a solid crush on you. He has gone bonkers on your breasts, ass and all that. You can get him to do anything you want."

My wife appeared a bit irritated initially, but then laughed blushing a little and said, "Jealous hubby, aren't you? Just think. Look at him, he is so smart, handsome wonderfully attractive and his wife? She is just the opposite. I don't know why he married her in the first place? Well she may be good looking but look how she keeps herself? He could have got any girl he wanted. That is why perhaps, he appears sad. Perhaps that is the reason why he may have a crush on me, if at all. You must have noticed, his wife's face resembles mine somewhat."

I interrupted her and said, "Perhaps he is hoping to get from you what he could not get from his wife."

She sighed ruefully and said, "This is life! I do not want anything from your Boss. He has saved my Dad's life and that is more than enough for me. I am at a loss wondering how I would ever repay for his kind gesture. If he feels happy looking at me for some moments, well, that is fine with me. What is a big deal?"

I said, "Well whatever. I have seen him ogling at your cleavage, whenever you bend down to serve him."

Dipa was quite cheesed off see me making such tongue in cheek comments. She said in an irritated voice, "Don't be a prude! Have I not seen you ogling at other women, when you have had the slightest opportunity? Your Boss is far better than you. Look at his wife! She has hardly any breasts to speak of. I have such handful of breasts, yet do you miss any opportunity to ogle at others' wives? You men are all like that. But unfortunately, we women can't live without you guys! This ogling business is nothing new for me. I am used to men ogling at my breasts, my ass and all that. Poor Boss! His wife seemed so boring and disenchanted with her hubby! So if your poor Boss ogles at my boobs, so be it. If you have any problem, tell me. I shall stay away from your Boss. You should not troll a good man like your Boss, for that." My wife concluded with mock anger on her face.

I dreamt that night that my Boss came home when I was on tour and fucked my wife. I creamed out in my pajama on the bed. I realized that I am a voyeur, one who is interested to have his wife fucked by someone else. I was getting horny imagining my wife in the bed with some other male (hopefully my Boss).

Dipa was so overwhelmed by the generosity of my Boss that on any festive occasion such as his birthday or any festival, she would not miss to send him some gift and called him on phone to greet him. Once when the Boss's wife was away, she cooked meals for him and sent it through me. My Boss too did not miss an occasion or a festival to send Dipa a gift or called her on phone. Obviously their phone call chats lasted a few minutes. I got a strong feeling that some kind of mutual attraction was building up between them over the past few months.

Things were going on nicely for quite a while. However, not long after a problematic development caused quite a stir in the office. Rumors started trickling in of serious misunderstanding between the Boss and his wife. As a consequence, the brightness and shine from the face of my Boss started diminishing. The Boss, who was toiling day and night to get the business and please our clients, suddenly started losing interest in business and became so dull and indifferent that alarm bells started ringing in the market place.

Our clients started grumbling and sales started falling. My incentives took a big hit. There was a scene of despondency in our office. On top of this all we got the shocking news that the Boss's wife left him and slapped the Boss with a notice for divorce. That perhaps was the last straw. The Boss was shattered. He was left alone to live in that big house of his.

I stared at a very bleak future in front of me. I realized then how much my Boss contributed to my success. It was not the matter of incentives then. It was a matter of keeping the job. We were facing a situation of complete failure of our company, which only a few months ago was labeled as a bright star the sky of the corporate world.

A delegation from the company's financers visited us one day. They were grossly disappointed and a bit angry too at our sudden downturn. They talked to the Boss about the situation. But after they left, I found no difference in Boss's behavior. It was clear to us then that if things did not change we were staring at the closure of our operations and loss of jobs for all of us.

This went on for a month or so. The Boss did not visit the office for days on end. All were desperate. My colleagues knew of my relations with the Boss. They asked me to make a final attempt to get the Boss to come to the office and resume the command of the business, like earlier days. I was at a loss to think about how to make the Boss see reason and motivate him to get back to work with the same zeal and enthusiasm.

Anyway, not with much confidence in my heart, I went the next morning to my Boss's house. There was eerie silence in the house. Boss's servant received me with a smug face and asked me to sit. He then told me that the Boss was upstairs. He said he had been drinking since the morning and would not allow him to enter his room.

When I asked him to tell me all that happened in detail, the servant cried out saying that the Boss cared so much for Madam (Shikha)> However, she treated Boss badly. Finally they fought bitterly and she left. She then served a divorce notice on the Boss. He said that the notice broke the Boss down.

The servant went up to tell the Boss that I was there. Boss called me up and asked the servant to leave. I noticed that Boss was not in the state of mind to talk to me coherently. He blabbered and spoke as if I was not there. He shouted as if I was his wife and threatened me that he would kill me. The next moment he saw me, came to me and said, "Dipak, never trust a woman. I gave Shikha every bit of my love and consideration. But she did not care and did not deserve it. I wish I had slapped her hard. I wish I had spanked her. I wish I had killed her." I was horrified at Boss's condition.

I was about to return, when Boss caught my shoulder and asked me, "What made you come here Dipak?"

I told him that everybody in the office was concerned about the state of affairs and they would like him to come to the office and brief the staff about the things. Boss assured me that he would come to the office. I was not sure if what he said registered on his mind.

Boss did come to the office the next day. However, there was no energy in his steps and no zing in his voice. Usually, the Boss called our female colleagues affectionately as "Baby, Darling, Honey, Sweetie" etc. However, that day he just looked at them and just said, "Hi". He barely smiled and I could see that his smile also did not come from within. It looked as though it was not our Boss, it was his ghost.

In the office, the Boss asked me perfunctorily about Dipa. To lighten the air, I told him that that morning Dipa had rushed and jumped into my arms seeing a cockroach in the bathroom. When I talked about the incident, I was surprised to see my Boss pepped up. He almost laughed and I saw on his face a smile and some enthusiasm that was missing earlier. I was a bit puzzled. I wondered if it was the mention of Dipa that injected some life into the Boss. I was not sure. As soon as the talk slipped onto some other topics and the staff members came in and started asking him about his wife, I saw the Boss relapsing into the morose state that he was in earlier.

That day in the evening at home, I accidently saw the video that I had shot of Dipa dancing energetically with the Boss. I suddenly remembered my Boss's words: "Dipak, your wife Dipa is like a flash of lightening of life. She is so enthusiastic and sexy that she has the ability to inject life into a dead body."

I recollected the incident in the office of my Boss's sudden enthusiasm hearing about Dipa from me and kept thinking repeatedly of his words after the dance.

Suddenly an idea struck me like thunderbolt. I was seeing the possibility of bringing my Boss back into the original fervor, if my idea worked. I realized that my wife Dipa was perhaps the elixir to inject life into my Boss's deathly attitude. I was not sure that my idea would work, but there was no harm in trying. Why not get my Boss to meet Dipa once again? May be he would be more enthusiastic. May be he would like to get to know my wife better. May be with greater association with my wife, the Boss could gradually return to his old ways?

I considered the idea from various angles and each time the conclusion was the same. The idea was worth trying. I felt that there was a ray of light at the end of the tunnel of despair. Perhaps I had found the key to our company's sliding fortunes. However, for my ideas to be put into practice, I needed cooperation of my wife. I also did not know of the risks involved. I decided to take the risk.