All Comments on 'Knowing Mom Ch. 04'

by wordmaster

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Incredible and beautiful

That was so sexy and funny Fun boy.

Pat

Atlanta,Ga.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
very good,still hanging lol

thank again, this story is well written and i keep waiting for the next {installment} heheheh ,keep up the good work, thx nathan:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Brings Back Memories

This story has brought back memories of the time my father and mother got divorced. She was 47 at the time and I was 27 and I recall having the deepest desire to have sex with her. I'd masturbate often thinking of what it would be like. I felt tossed between wanting very badly to share intimacy with her and feeling like a creep for even thinking about it. At the time, if the opportunity presented itself I would have done it. Thanks for letting me get this out of my system, even if anonymously

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
U just had to fuck the whole thing up for me...

You know, the first 3 chapters were fantastic; a tad much on the dialog while they were having sex and what each one said to the other but I did overlook that bit of over-exaggeration; but where you truly fucked up this story for me is when Lori allowed her son to fuck Marie and where Ricky allowed his mother to fuck Todd. If I had this overwhelming pleasure to have my mother's unconditional love like this on a daily basis then I wouldn't have shared her with anyone. I wouldn't want to watch her going down & screwing some other guy my age and saying the exact same things she should have been doing with me all along. So my friend, that's where you totally went off the deep end in the story. And I also have to say that it just got more fucked up as your storyline progresses in Chapter 5 & 6. Way to fuck up a wet dream, buddy. Why are all the stories from men on this site so fucking far-fetched? Why can't they elaborate in detail from the mother's prospective? You started off OK but then you must've got hold of some bad drugs or something to allow your mind to go off in a wildly eluded tangent. Oh well.

Camelot218Camelot218almost 15 years ago
U just dowsed the insatiable fire of a wet dream..

You know, the first 3 chapters were fantastic; a tad much on the dialog while they were having sex and what each one said to the other but I did overlook that bit of over-exaggeration; but where you truly fucked up this story for me is when Lori allowed her son to fuck Marie and where Ricky allowed his mother to fuck Todd. If I had this overwhelming pleasure to have my mother's unconditional love like this on a daily basis then I wouldn't have shared her with anyone. I wouldn't want to watch her going down & screwing some other guy my age and saying the exact same things she should have been doing with me all along. So my friend, that's where you totally went off the deep end in the story. And I also have to say that it just got more fucked up as your storyline progresses in Chapter 5 & 6. Way to fuck up a wet dream, buddy. Why are all the stories from men on this site so fucking far-fetched? Why can't they elaborate in detail from the mother's prospective? You started off OK but then you must've got hold of some bad drugs or something to allow your mind to go off in a wildly eluded tangent. Oh well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
New Reader

I'm a new reader. I've read the first 3 chapters and I loved them. I was a tad upset when Lori allowed her son to fuck Marie. I hope it will end out better as I will read the rest of the other chapters. Otherwise, I love your writings. Keep it up the GREAT WORK!!

David48David48almost 14 years ago
Danger...

...Will Robinson...er...Lori...Oh but you kind of like the danger, don't you...BAD mommy, you really need to be spanked like the little slut that you are...Wait...you'd probably like that too...So...just how do you punish a bad mommy...?

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
I didn't like this chapter as much as the last one

I think it has to do with bringing in the other boy to fuck her.

I wanted Ricky to own her, and to be the only one to fuck her.

I did like it when he fucked Marie, but I don't see why Lori doesn't want Todd to fuck his mother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
An unexpected turn of events.

I was a little surprised that everyone had no problems sharing their objects of desire. Their lust had been building for so long, I didn't think they'd be into fucking anyone else yet. Since there didn't seem to be any jealousy involved, I guess that's what friends are for.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
This was a turn Off

All the time spent building to a mutual conclusion between mother (s) and son gone.

Part of the fun was the parallel tracks of the two households. Anticipation of when each pair would finally consummate their own couplings. Instead Todd is shunted to a side track.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Mummmm I remembeer how I finger fucked the first time

It was in the movies and I was 15!!

alo0ozalo0ozover 1 year ago

Everything was going well until Lori told Rick to fuck Maria. Please don't ruin such a perfect story in this way. It was unwarranted.

StubbyoneStubbyone10 months ago

Hmmmm. All of a sudden Lori is willing to share the best sex of her life with a girlfriend ? I think not. And deny her girlfriend the pleasure of sleeping with Todd. Then seducing Todd in, like 5-minutes. These questionable acts all take place in one day forcing us to completely suspend any believability we had left. Your writing is still hot, but the train has surely left the tracks. The story changed from sensual to weird. The excitement is waning. 🥲

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Sorry, medium marks from me because you turned everybody into whores for sex. So much for famial love. Disappointing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous