Knowing Mom Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," Marie protested weakly. "Your mom is coming."

"She won't be here for an hour," he replied and continued to open her blouse. As soon as it parted, he began to nuzzle her breasts.

"Suck them," she said. "Suck them hard."

He bared her chest and began to suck on her, making her moan and throw her head back.

"Oh god, that feels sooo good," she said. "No one's done that for a long time. Harder, baby, bite them. Oh yes, yes, yes, that's so good."

Lori watched as Marie unbuckled and unzipped and pulled out Ricky's hard penis. Even as Ricky sucked, Marie stroked, her hands moving up down what obviously made her excited.

"I want you to fuck me," Marie said as she pulled Ricky to the carpet. "I want you to go deep. Penetration, lots of penetration."

She lay back, pulled off her panties and pulled up her skirt. Ricky stared at her a moment.

"Do me," Marie begged. "Do me."

He slipped between her legs, and as soon as he touched her, she moaned loudly. She grabbed his ass and pulled him deep, already beginning to gyrate against him.

"Fuck me, Ricky, fuck me hard. Use me, use all of me."

Lori listened as Marie urged and begged, her pleading mixed with the wet, sucking sounds of his shaft going in and out, in and out. He was using all of her, all of himself, sliding it in and out and around and all over as she moved to meet him. She was no passive female. She moved and squirmed, making him touch her in places that made her moan. As her fever grew, she became more animated, begging him to skewer her, to split her in two, to ram it hard and deep.

Under the table, Lori rubbed her hard nipples, realizing she was turned on by the spectacle. For some reason, she liked watching Ricky fuck Marie. She was proud of him, of his rod, of his ability to turn Marie into a frenetic sex machine. She liked how it sounded, how it smelled, how Marie was lost in the sex, incapable of thinking about anything else. She didn't care that it was Ricky or that Lori was on the way or anything but her need to orgasm, to climax there in the family room. Lori knew about those lost moments, those times when hormones drowned logic, and all she ever wanted to do was have sex. Those moments were rare, too rare, but she understood them. She understood how good Marie was feeling and how much she needed Ricky's solid shaft. And that made Lori wet with desire. Watching sex always did that.

"Do me from behind," Marie said as she slid out from under him and climbed to her knees. She laid her head on the carpet and stuck her cute, little butt up for him. "Like a dog," she said. "Fuck me like a dog."

Lori watched as Ricky moved in from behind and slipped inside Marie. He began to stroke, rocking her with every thrust, making her moan with delight Yes, oh yes, he was doing her so good, just right. She begged him to hammer her, fuck her like the little bitch she was. She wanted all of him, over and over. She wanted him to keep going. "Don't stop," she gasped. "Don't stop."

Sweat was running down Ricky's face, but he didn't stop. He kept stroking, pumping, his hips moving back and forth, seeming to grow stronger with every Marie moan. He was slamming her, pumping as deep and hard as he could go, and she was pushing against him, working to get ever more. She was his 'dog', and he had to do her sooo good. And then, right then she orgasmed. Lori could tell. She saw the legs tense, and that little ass squeeze, and she knew Marie was getting what she really wanted. Moments of silence ensued as Marie's orgasm played out. Lori wanted to shout or yell or moan, but she didn't dare. She watched as Ricky kept going like a piston in an engine, as Marie settled into the rhythm.

"Your turn," Marie said. "Cum in me, Ricky, cum in me."

Lori watched as Ricky stroked half a dozen more times, so hard she thought he might strain a muscle. Then he slammed it home, held her tight, his ass convulsing as he shot into her. Lori knew he couldn't have much, not after the office, but what he had left, he was inserting in Marie. From the look on Marie's face, she loved it.

Then, they fell apart. Ricky rolled over on the floor. Marie moved slowly, carefully, and the first thing she did was kiss Ricky's rapidly deflating erection. She kissed it and licked it and then kissed his lips. Her breasts brushed his, and Lori noted her swollen nipples. If Lori had to guess, she'd say Marie was good for another go around or two—had there been time. Instead, she told Ricky she had to freshen up before his mom came home, and with a last squeeze of his penis, she grabbed her panties and ran upstairs.

Lori crawled out from behind the couch and smiled at Ricky who smiled back.

"Good job," she said. "That was sexy. Was it good?"

"Not as good as you."

She laughed. "Better not be. I have to go." She rubbed his penis and rose to her feet. "Save some of that for mom."

With a smile, she slipped through the kitchen and out the door. A few minutes later, she pulled into the drive. When she entered the house, she found Marie in the family room, flushed but put back together. Ricky was gone.

"Sorry I'm so late," Lori said. "I hope Ricky didn't leave you all alone."

"He just went upstairs," Marie answered. "And he was quite entertaining."

"He can be at times. He can be."

Marie left a few minutes later, and oddly, she didn't complain about Todd once.

Lori found Ricky on his bed, headphones on, eyes closed, perhaps asleep. But that didn't keep her from poking him.

"You had entirely too much fun," she said when he opened his eyes and removed his headphones.

"Your turn," he replied.

"My turn?"

The doorbell rang.

"That would be Todd," he said. "And I bet he's as horny as his mom."

"What?"

"I get to watch."

"If you think..."

His smug smirk mocked her. "Enjoy."

Todd was already in the kitchen, retrieving a coke from the fridge when Lori walked in.

"Hey, Ricky upstairs?"

"He didn't call you? He just left. Had an errand across town."

"But he called me a few minutes ago to come over."

"I guess he forgot the errand."

"Figures. Well, tell him I stopped by."

"Wait."

He looked at her, and he was a handsome young man. Not as handsome as Ricky, but the dark hair and blue eyes were a winning combination. His crooked smile needed a bit of work, and his laugh grated when he pushed it, but he was thin enough, strong enough. She supposed he attracted his fair share of girls. She hadn't examined him so closely before, and she knew what he did to his mother.

"Could you give me some help?" she asked. "I want to move a chair in the family room."

His look said he'd rather not, but he nodded. "Sure. Which one?"

In the family room, she pointed to a chair. "I'd like it to the left about two feet."

He grabbed the chair and lifted.

"Need some help?" she asked.

"I can get it."

"You're very strong," she said.

"Regular Samson."

He moved the chair and looked at her. "That it?"

She frowned. "Another foot."

He grabbed the chair, and she went to help, bumping into him.

"I can do it," he said and set down the chair a second time.

"That's perfect," she said.

"Great. Tell Ricky I was here."

"Wait. I just remembered. I have something for your mother."

He forced a smile. "Sure."

In the kitchen, she grabbed his coke off the counter and spun, and making it look like an accident she splashed coke over his shirt and pants.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean—"

"That's OK," he said, reaching for a towel.

"Take them off," she said.

He looked at her.

"Take them off. I'll throw them in the washer before the stains set."

"There's no need."

"Nonsense. Take them off."

He hesitated.

"You are wearing underwear, aren't you?"

He chuckled, emptied his pockets on the counter, and stripped off shirt and pants. He wore white briefs, and she had to admit he looked pretty good in them. She grabbed his clothes and headed for the washer, leaving him to fidget in the kitchen. It took only a minute to toss his clothes in the washer with some soap and return to the kitchen where she found him glancing around sheepishly.

"You need some clothes," she said. "Come with me."

She led him upstairs, assuming Ricky knew enough to avoid them. She was right. Ricky was nowhere in sight, but she didn't take Todd to Ricky's room. She took him to her room. From the closet, she retrieved a sweatshirt and tossed it to him. She knew it wasn't long enough to cover his briefs, which was exactly what she wanted. As he slipped on the sweatshirt, she unbuttoned her blouse and slipped it off.

"Can I ask you a favor?" she said.

"Sure." He stared at her breasts.

"Could you unhook this bra? It's stuck or something." She came over and turned in front of him. "You know how it works, right?"

"I think so."

She felt him fumble with the hooks, and she leaned forward. "Need more light?" she asked.

He leaned over with her, and she backed up a bit, managing to rub her ass against him. Not hard, barely touching, but still there. She could almost feel the blood pumping into his package, and she wanted to laugh.

The hooks came undone in seconds, and he backed up a step as she straightened. She held her bra over her breasts and faced him. "Thank you so much." She looked hard at his briefs, and he was half hard already. He noticed her stare.

"Take them off," she said.

"What?"

"Take off your underpants."

He stared at her.

"Take them off. Now."

He looked torn, not knowing what to do. She stared into his eyes, and he gulped before he pulled down his briefs. She smiled before she pulled away her bra, letting him feast on her naked breasts. He stared, and his hand went immediately for his shaft.

"Don't touch it," she said.

He obeyed, and as she slipped out of her skirt and panties, she watched his rod grow and stiffen. No, he wasn't as big or as pretty as Ricky, but he was nice, very nice. She stepped forward and kissed him, feeling his hardness rub against her as her tongue explored his mouth. He had soft lips and a playful tongue. Her hardening nipples nuzzled his chest.

"On the bed," she ordered.

He scrambled onto the bed, removing his sweatshirt along the way. She looked at him, lying flat, his erection poking up like an obelisk. She grabbed it and squeezed hard. He moaned. She climbed onto the bed, kneeling over his face. Then, grabbing the headboard, she lowered herself to his mouth. "You know what to do," she said. "Do it."

His tongue licked her, and she gasped. She hadn't realized how aroused she had become. And the fact that Ricky was watching made it even more erotic. She closed her eyes and concentrated on his tongue as it began to probe and lick and tease. He wasn't proficient or trained, but he was eager, his tongue opening her as he pushed and touched. When he hit a sensitive spot, she told him to stay there, to use it until she told him to move on. Despite his lack of skill, though, she grew wetter and hotter, more needy. She gripped the headboard and began to fuck his tongue, moving against him. She was in control, and the knowledge made her bold. She told him where to lick and nibble and suck. She made him suck her clit until she thought it might explode, but she didn't care or stop. She hoped Ricky was getting any eyeful. She hoped he was salivating and gripping his engorged rod as he watched her fuck Todd's tongue. That was a delicious thought. Ricky watching, excited and slightly jealous.

She fucked Todd's tongue and face over and over. She rammed down him, teased him, rubbed herself all over him, and with every push, she drove herself nearer to orgasm. And she knew that when it came, she would gush all over his face, try to drown him. Her nipples ached. Her body burned. She ground down him, humping him until she couldn't stand it any more. Then, with a gasp, she came. She felt the gush of hot juice, the shudder wracking her body. She held onto the headboard for all she was worth as the spasms rippled through her. It was savory, exciting. She was cumming on Todd's face, and she liked it.

When she released the headboard, her hands were shaking. The adrenaline rush left her almost weak. She glanced behind and saw Todd's cock waving, still hard and strong. With a little laugh, she moved back, grabbed it, and lowered herself onto it. After the tongue, it felt big, huge, hard and strong. She sank it into her, listening to Todd moan with pleasure.

Then, she began to fuck him again.

She rode up and down his hard shaft, and for the life of her, it felt so good she wanted to cry. After the tongue, it seemed even better, and she made sure to get as much of it as she could. Up and down, listening to him moan as she used him. He was her toy, her boy toy to fuck any way she wanted—and she wanted it all ways.

"You like older women, don't you," she said.

"Yes," he hissed.

"You like fucking moms, don't you."

"Yes."

"You're a nasty son who loves fucking mommy."

"Yesssssssss."

"You've wanted to fuck moms since you turned eighteen, haven't you."

"Oh yes."

She rode him, fucking his shaft, knowing she was driving him to the brink of shooting. And it felt right to her, so good she wondered if she had been destined for this.

"Every night you fantasize about fucking mom as you jerk off in bed."

"Every night."

"You love taboo stories and ideas."

"I want to fuck mom."

"You're a dirty boy beating off whenever you see mom in her underwear."

"Yes, mom."

"You'd do anything to fuck mom, wouldn't you."

"Yes."

"Whenever you think of it, you get hard, even when you're walking around. You think of fucking mommy, and your cock gets fat and hard."

"All the time."

"Sometimes, you go out the parking lot and beat off in your car. You want mommy so bad."

"Yes."

"Such an evil son who yearns to shoot cum into his mommy's pussy. You want to make her pregnant, don't you."

"God, yes."

"What are you?"

"Mommy's nasty boy."

"That's right. Mommy's boy toy, a son who loves to be fucked by mommy, fucked over and over, like a goat."

"Yes, mommy, yes, fuck your nasty boy."

She humped his shaft, using it, taunting him as she rode. While she had just climaxed, she knew she would cum again, and it would be a fine orgasm, a serial orgasm that would satisfy every bit as much as the first one. She was rubbing herself all along his young, stiff pole, reminding her of how strong young men were.

"You're mommy's whore, aren't you," she said.

"Yes."

"Mommy's slut who'll do anything to fuck mom."

"Oh yes, mommy, anything."

"You love being called a whore and a slut for mommy's hot pussy."

"Yessssssss."

"You're a nasty, boy skank in love with mommy."

"Your boy skank, mommy."

"You need to cum in mommy's pussy."

"OH YES."

"Fuck mommy, son, fuck her good."

She grabbed his shoulders and humped him, driving his shaft as far as it could go. She felt wicked and powerful, using Todd as her own son, playing to his forbidden fantasies, driving him to the brink of sinful pleasure. He was ensnared by the dream, the guilty movie he played and replayed in his head. She knew how much he desired such sin, and she used that knowledge to load him with energy and need. Her dominance almost made her laugh. He was her boy toy, her whore son. She could fuck him whenever she desired. All she had to do was start the video tape in his mind, drop a nickel into the slot marked 'mom-son sex'. Once the tape began to play, he was whatever she wanted him to be, barking dog or braying ass. She loved the control.

"Get ready, fuck boy," she said. "Mommy wants you to shoot."

"Yessssssssss."

She rocked on him harder, faster, trying to time both of them at once. Not that it really mattered when he came. She wanted another orgasm, another ripple of pleasure, and she would have it off Todd's pole. Oh yes, she would get off on it, making it serve her. And she was close. The chatter had added a layer of sinful desire on top the raw sex. She had transformed him into a son skank to be used by mom whenever and however she wanted.

"Now," she ordered. "Cum now, fuck boy."

She slammed down and held him, squeezing his shaft as her own orgasm spread through her. He grunted, and she could feel his spurts of cum inside her, hot gobs of goo. She milked and held and held her breath, reveling in the exquisite heat of those gobs. Sinful and wicked and taboo and soooo wonderfully satisfying, she held on long past when he had stopped shuddering inside her. Her orgasm subsided, leaving her a bit wobbly, but she didn't care. She climbed off him and stood by the bed, watching his penis shrink.

"Don't move," she said.

She grabbed her robe from the closet and went to Ricky's room. He didn't seem to be around, which surprised her. She took some clothes from his closet and returned to her bedroom, tossing them to Todd.

"Get dressed," she ordered.

She whirled and marched down to the kitchen where Todd appeared a minute later. He stood before her, and she could see the revelation in his eyes. He had crossed the line—and he liked it.

"Go home, Todd," she said. "And don't tell anyone about this. If you do, I'll deny it and make your life hell. If you keep it our secret, we'll do it some more. You want to fuck mommy again, don't you?"

"Absolutely."

"Good. From now on, whenever I call you, you'll come running, clear?"

He nodded.

She kissed him, grabbing his crotch to squeeze him.

"Go," she commanded.

He looked at her.

"Go."

With a nod, he headed out the door.

"Oh, and Todd."

He turned back.

"No more jerking off unless I tell you to, got it?"

His mouth opened to protest, but it snapped closed and he nodded. Then, he was out the door.

She grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge and looked out the window into the back yard. For a moment, she wondered if she had done the right thing. She had turned on Todd and mastered him, perhaps saved Marie from his constant masturbation. At the same time, she had fed a powerful fantasy that Todd might wish to fulfill in some other way. Good or bad? She didn't know. What she did know was that she had had two tasty orgasms, and she now owned Todd lock, stock, and barrel. She was certain he would do anything she asked. She smiled. She had a pretty good imagination, as Todd would discover.

"Fuck boy?" Ricky asked.

She spun to find Ricky grinning at her.

"You must have enjoyed the show," Lori answered.

"Oh, I did," Ricky said, "a great deal. You really put him in his place."

"And you didn't put his mother in her place? Do me like a dog, Ricky."

"Touché." He laughed.

"I'm going to shower," she said. "Then, we'll have some dinner."

"Let's go out."

"Fine. Pick a place." She slipped past him, not bothering with a feel or a kiss. Let him think about her and Todd for a while.

The bar was a local, neighborhood haunt. Smoky, a bit dim, the owner served excellent sandwiches, cold beer, and quiet booths. Lori and Ricky found one at the back and settled in like familiar patrons. She liked the atmosphere and the intimacy. She and Ricky were isolated, which suited her mood. She smiled across the table while they traded loaded phrases. Anyone who overheard would consider it friendly banter, but she and Ricky knew better. Double entendres flew back and forth across the table. Mom and son references stoked the sexual fire. She found herself liking the chat, getting into the hidden meanings. It was so much fun to have a sinful secret.

She had barely taken the first sip of wine before Marie and Todd arrived. Lori was surprised, although she spotted the glint in Ricky's eye. He and Todd must have planned this. Lori also noted how Marie slid into the booth beside Ricky while Todd seated himself next to Lori. Both Marie and Todd seemed pleased. Ricky looked as if he would break his face trying to hold back a laugh. Lori wanted to laugh herself. It seemed so ironic and dangerous.