Knowing Mom Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still, the chat was fun. Marie seemed animated, her face aglow. Lori recognized that well-laid look. Satisfied women came by it naturally, the product of good sex. Lori supposed she had the same look, and she wondered if Marie noticed. Women had a sixth sense about such things. They recognized and perhaps envied well-laid women. Who wouldn't? Lori hated it when some women got more and better sex than she did. Was that a natural thing?

Lori had drained half the wine and ordered her meal before she saw Marie's hand slip below the table. Lori stole a look at Ricky whose smirk told her all she needed to know. Marie's hand wasn't on her own thigh. That much was obvious. Lori could only guess what kind of stimulation she was providing to Ricky. Based on how Marie had acted earlier in the evening, Lori supposed Marie was taking full advantage of the situation, giving Ricky a nice grope. She wondered if Ricky could stand up without embarrassment. She doubted he could.

As her hand slipped beneath the table, Lori smirked back at Ricky. Two could play this little game. She slid her hand across and grabbed Todd's thigh. To his credit, he flinched only a little, and his banter didn't miss a beat. It was almost as if he had expected her move, expected her fingers to snake along his thigh, expected her nail to scratch his balls through his shorts. Lori smiled and sipped and rubbed his nuts, knowing he was getting hard. At the same time, she knew Ricky was hard already, that Marie was busy as a little bee beneath the table. Marie's cheeks were flushed with more than wine. She positively glowed. Lori's own heat was rising as her hand slid up to squeeze Todd's shaft, getting harder by the second. The two women laughed and sipped and traded chat while their sons sat stiff and still, being pawed by moms.

Lori knew that the chances of being observed by anyone were virtually nil, and yet, the situation was fraught with danger. Here she sat, groping the teenage son of her best friend, while her best friend groped Lori's son. While Lori knew about Marie and Ricky, Marie couldn't know about Todd. If she found out that Todd had been seduced and used like a toy? Lori wondered if their friendship could withstand such a revelation. And if it could, what would be the repercussions if someone else saw them? Two moms stroking teenagers in public? Reputations were the least of it, they might have to move. And yet, Lori wasn't about to stop. She was certain Marie wouldn't stop either. The risk added excitement to it, to the sin, the taboo act. Mom and son in a public restaurant. It was fantastic and thrilling. Even if she told someone, who would believe her? Too wicked to be true.

The boys seemed to like it too. Todd was a steel shaft to her touch, and she could guess that Marie found the same tungsten steel inside Ricky's pants. What teenager didn't want to be fondled, even in a public place, even by the mom of their best friend? Ricky and Todd looked as happy as pigs in mud. They were getting a free grope.

When the food arrived, Lori stopped, pulling her hand away. She noted that Marie did likewise, letting Ricky eat in peace. Still, Lori was a bit disappointed. She liked groping Todd beneath the table. She liked the danger and the hard shaft, the control she possessed. She guessed Marie liked it too and was equally disappointed. More, Lori found herself turned on by the contact. She was aroused, her nipples swelling, her body preparing for sex. This was proving to be a special kind of foreplay, risk wrapping itself around her hand as it found Todd's erection. Yes, the danger added flavor to the contact. Lori was sure of that.

The arrival of coffee allowed Marie to again slide her hand below the table. Lori followed suit, and to Todd's credit, he didn't flinch at all. Lori found that sexy and proceeded to get him hard in seconds. He was like an inflatable balloon, something she could expand whenever she pleased. And she did please. She pleased a lot, chatting with Marie and all the time playing with Todd. More, she could see the pleasure in Ricky's eyes. Marie was giving him a good time too. The irony struck Lori. Two moms playing with each other's son in a public bar for all the world to see—if they could see.

"Did you get enough to eat, FB?" Lori asked Todd.

"FB?" Marie wondered. "What's that?"

Lori looked into Ricky's eyes. "Fun Boy. Todd is so funny when he comes over. I call him Fun Boy."

Laugher burst out of Ricky, and he was soon joined by Todd, both laughing at Lori's pun. Marie started laughing too, as if she was in on the joke. For Lori, it was a savory dessert at the end of the meal. A minute later, Marie's hand returned to the table as did Lori's. Another minute or two, and they were ready to leave. The boys showed only a bit of discomfort.

Lori told Ricky to drive. They were out of the parking lot before she asked him if Marie had been petting the dragon. He laughed. Yes, she was quite aggressive with the dragon. She couldn't take her hand off it. Did she have fun with Fun Boy? She laughed. Yes, indeed, Fun Boy got his share of attention too. She enjoyed having him under her control like that. In fact, the fondling had stoked her fire a bit. Handling an erection always did that—as he well knew.

"Give me your hand," she said.

He held out his hand, and she took it. Immediately she slid it under her skirt and rubbed his fingers over her panties. He sucked in his breath as she pulled aside her panties and slid his forefinger along her lips. She was wet and warm, and his finger rubbed deliciously along the length of her. She pushed his finger in a bit to touch her clit. Oh, that felt wonderful. She rubbed herself with his finger, getting warmer all the time. "Take the long way," she told him. She felt her nipples harden as his finger massaged her clit, the way she liked it. Then, she took two fingers and pushed them inside. She slid her hips down the seat and held his hand tight against her, beginning to hump his hand, those hard fingers sliding in and out.

"I love being fingered," she said. "In fact, I had my first orgasm this way."

"Oh?"

"I was eighteen," she continued. "I used to visit Uncle Sheldon. He was in a wheelchair, and I would stop to make sure he was OK. Aunt Jane worked, so I would stop to see if he needed anything. He never did. He was quite strong and able, just confined. He would tell me jokes. He loved jokes.

"One afternoon, I stopped, and I was still in my plaid skirt and white blouse, and I guess I must have looked better than usual. Uncle Sheldon said he had a joke, but I would have to sit on his lap to hear it. Well, I was game, and I plopped on his lap."

Lori moved against Ricky's fingers as she told her story. She loved the length and strength of his fingers, how she could twist them and arch them to make sure they touched her precisely where she wanted to be touched. There in the dark, riding around, her son's fingers fucking her, Lori thought the whole scene appropriate. Oh yes, and it was arousing too. She loved being fingered this way.

"He started telling me this joke," she continued. "I don't remember it now, but I remember how his hand slipped up my leg and under my skirt. I was scared and taken aback, but he did it so naturally, as if he had been doing it for years. It ran up my thigh and right to my panties. Then, as he was telling me the punch line, he touched me. I was laughing even as he felt me. Then, he started another joke, and he pushed aside my panties to feel my skin.

"I knew about sex. I hadn't had sex yet, but I knew what it was, and I had touched myself at times. I had never touched me as he touched me. His hand was so strong, and his finger seemed to read me, to know exactly where to rub, when to thrust. He was whispering and fingering, and I was squirming on his hand. He got me hotter and hotter and wetter and wetter, and all the time, he was whispering."

She grabbed Ricky's hand in both of hers and hunched it over and over, thrusting it deep and twisting it wickedly. She had forgotten about Uncle Sheldon, but she remembered how a man's hand felt, how Ricky felt inside her. She loved that it was Ricky's hand she was using, her taboo son getting off mom with his fingers.

"I had felt the tingle before," she continued. "I had even felt the heat, and I thought I had taken myself as high as I could go. But I hadn't come close. Uncle Sheldon whispered how tight I felt, how wet and hot and ready, and all the while I rocked all over him, my body doing what my mind had never experienced. He used my clit and my spots, and he was so strong. He rocked me with his fingers, over and over, and just when I thought I had topped out, he told me I had further to go. I was panting and gasping and half screaming, and he told me I was ready, I could release. It was my first orgasm, and I've never forgotten that feeling. It was awesome, fantastic, sitting on Uncle Sheldon's lap, in his wheelchair, and juicing his lap. I was getting my first taste of sin and sex from my uncle. I can't begin to explain how hot it was."

She was gasping as she spoke, as she used Ricky's hand. The memory made the ride better, more exciting, as she fucked his fingers hard and deep. With a little cry, she locked on his fingers, cumming as she had first cum with Uncle Sheldon so many years before. And it was still good, still wonderful, getting off on Ricky's fingers, being able to orgasm on his hand. She held it tight for as long as she could, relishing the blissful release.

"Did you tell on Uncle Sheldon?" Ricky asked.

"Oh, god, no," Lori answered as she slowly used his fingers to massage herself. "I went back every day and played the lap game. He got me off every afternoon. It lasted for a year before he and Aunt Jane moved away. I was the most sorry to see him go. The last time he did me, he did me twice, my first multiple orgasm."

"Was he better than me?"

"Oh, honey, he was the master of finger fucking, but I think that with some practice, you'll be just as good, maybe better. Now, go around one more time. I think I have another building up inside. Just like Uncle Sheldon."

"Is he still alive?"

"No, he died."

She began to thrust against Ricky's hand, knowing it wouldn't take long to get off a second time.

"But you're alive,' she said, "and you're going to do mommy even better than he did."

And Ricky did.