Knowing Mom Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please," she pleaded. "Don't. Let me go."

"Not when you're begging for it."

She closed her eyes.

"Let her go," someone called.

Someone leaped into the pool with a big splash, and the fracas began. Splashing, struggling, Lori managed to slip free for a moment as the boys moved to quell the attack. She lurched for the side, but was grabbed before she could reach it. Her arms were pinned behind her back as she was no match for the eighteen-year-olds. She struggled, and the boy dunked her. When she sputtered to the surface the water was calm. Next to her, Bobby held Marie, a naked Marie. Since Ricky and Todd stood in front, Lori knew Dave held her. The boys panted after the effort as did Marie, her breasts rising and falling in the moonlight.

"Let us go," Marie demanded.

"Shut up, slut," Todd told her.

"You're going to get in trouble," Lori added.

"You too," Ricky told her. "You shouldn't have come down here."

"I know what this bitch wants," Todd said as he gabbed Marie's legs. "She wants the big one."

Todd spread Marie's legs and pushed between them, and Lori saw Marie flinch as Todd shoved his hard shaft into her.

"This is what she came here for," Todd said as he rammed his rod in and out. "She came to fuck."

"Stop!" Lori ordered. "Stop!"

"You too," Ricky said and grabbed her legs. "You need it too."

Before Lori could protest, Ricky had spread her legs. She felt his cock head slip along her slit before he rammed it inside. She gasped at the sudden violation, the pain. She was not prepared for him, and he didn't seem to care. He began to stroke her with vigor. She glanced over at Marie whose lips were drawn in a thin line, whose hard nipples shone in the moonlight. Todd was hammering her with his hard teen body, and Marie was taking it.

As was Lori as Ricky stroked hard and deep, relishing his position of power. The boys were in complete control, and they meant to display it. Ricky bent over to bite her nipples as he rammed her. The pain was exquisite, but she made no sound. She would not give them the satisfaction of a scream. She took the pounding, trying not to respond, trying to be completely limp and placid. She didn't want them to take any pleasure.

But her body betrayed her.

After only a few minutes, Lori felt herself grow hot, excited, aroused. Something about the attack excited her, something about being held and forced into sex spoke to some primal part of her brain. She was being taken by a strong man. She was being fucked without her consent, her body used for pleasure, and that somehow pleased her. She liked the way his erection felt inside, how he pumped, how he held her legs, how her arms were pinned, how she was unable to do anything but take it-and enjoy it. Because she did enjoy it. With every hard stroke she enjoyed it more. Like the cave woman who came a million years before, Lori responded to the hard shaft, the sex, the joining, the meeting of bodies. She was designed for this, and despite her wishes, she liked it, loved it. Her pussy squeezed him, and she saw him smile. He knew she liked it, wanted it, needed it. Mom needed her son's cock, even if he forced it on her.

She glanced to the side where Marie was fucking back with her hips, taking Todd's best humping and meeting it with her own. Marie's eyes were open, and a fierceness twisted her face. She was fucking back, taking Todd and giving back, daring him to do it harder, to make her feel a bit of pain, the pain of hard fucking, the pain of penetration. Lori knew Marie wanted Todd, wanted to be taken like this. Todd did indeed know what Marie wanted, and he was giving it to her.

Then, Lori suddenly understood what had happened. Marie had planned this with the boys. They had been waiting for her to show up so they could have a frolic, and when Lori came, they boys assumed she was part of plan. Why not? Surely, Marie had told her about what was going to happen. Why else would she be there? The boys thought it was all a game. Ricky slammed into her, and she gasped. For them, this wasn't wrong, it was what the moms wanted.

She glanced over at Marie who was actively fucking her son, panting and needing, trying to get all of him deep inside. He moaned and hammered her, and then, he half yelled as he locked inside her. Lori could tell he was cumming, spasming inside Marie's willing body. Marie wrapped her legs around him and milked him, her hips undulating in the water. Pure, animal sex always made Lori hot. Watching Marie and Todd was no exception. She would have watched longer if Ricky hadn't chosen that moment to cum. She felt his cock explode inside her, and she closed her eyes. She didn't think she would ever tire of this cock, of her son's sex.

And then, they boys switched. Bobby spread Lori's legs and rubbed his hard cock on her starving pussy. Next to them, Dave did the same to Marie. She moved her hips against him.

"Do it," Marie said. "Do it if you dare. Fuck me if you have the balls."

She taunted him, and he slammed into her, taking away her breath for a moment. "Like that, mom bitch?" Dave asked. "Like that young cock?"

"Fuck me," Marie said. "Make me cum."

Whatever Marie was saying certainly had a mistake on Bobby who rammed into Lori with the strength of an eighteen year old. His big, strong hands were molded on her ass as his hips moved back and forth. What Bobby lacked in finesse, he made up for with sheer strength. He was incredibly strong, penetrating her as far as his thick cock could reach. Over and over, he grunted like a beast, like some kind of animal. She was reminded of some kind of gorilla so aroused nothing could keep him from fucking her as long as his stamina held. She rotated her hips, allowing his efforts to rub her everywhere, relishing the power he brought to it. Yessss, she thought, fuck me harder, make me scream with need, make me take everything you've got.

But Bobby couldn't keep going like that for long. He was working too hard, he was too excited. With a final monster thrust he held and ejaculated. She wasn't ready, but she squeezed the best she could, milking him, emptying him. He felt so good. He didn't fit as well as Ricky did, but he fit. He was young and strong and he fit. As he pulled out, she felt herself floating, held in Ricky's arms and half satisfied.

Then, Marie screamed as David came inside her. Lori glanced over where Marie was pumping hard against Dave, hissing at him, taunting him to empty his teen cock into her. She looked like some she-wolf in heat, an animal who couldn't get enough fucking. Lips curled, teeth bared, she looked as fierce as anyone Lori had ever seen. Even as Ricky pulled her to side, David pulled away from Marie, from a Marie who didn't look ready to stop.

"You better get her out of here," Ricky said. "She's out of control."

Lori glanced back at Marie who was pushing and grabbing the boys. Lori could only guess what Marie was grabbing. Nodding to Ricky, Lori swam out to Marie and grabbed her shoulder.

"Marie, we have to get out of here."

Marie looked over. "Why? This is fun."

"If we get caught, all hell will break loose. Can you imagine what their parents will say?"

Marie looked from Lori to the boys and back. "You're right. Let's go."

They swam to the side where Marie gathered her clothes before they dashed into the house.

"Go home,' Lori told her. "Get some rest."

"That was fun, wasn't it?" Marie slipped into her shorts and top, and her eyes sparkled with animal intensity.

"It was great, but you know we can't do that any more. It's too risky."

"I know, I know, but that's part of the fun, isn't it, the risk?"

Lori remembered Justin and his photos. Justin had probably captured the whole pool episode on his camera. If anyone ever saw that... Lori didn't complete the thought; it was too awful.

"A little risk is OK," Lori said. "But not risk like that. You can't be out in the open with houses all around."

"You're right. I know you're right, but it's so erotic. It makes me so hot."

"Get hot some other way. Play another game with Todd, like that rape game. Don't screw him in the swimming pool."

Marie nodded, although Lori wasn't sure Marie would heed the good advice. Marie had slipped the reins and was running free. She was liable to do anything with almost anyone. With a sly grin, Marie left. Lori watched until Marie's car disappeared around the corner. Suddenly more tired than she thought she should be, she trudged up the steps to her room. She pushed Marie out of her mind. Lori was almost certain Marie could not be saved. She was going to do something incredibly stupid, that was clear. Lori simply had to make sure Marie's stupidity didn't spread out and stain Lori. Lori wasn't going to sink with Marie. Lori had no idea what time the boys finally went to bed. She was sound asleep, as they were when she got up the next morning. They were spread out in the basement, which was fine with her. After what they had done the night before, she expected them to sleep till noon.

Over coffee, Lori put together a shopping list. The boys had raided the fridge and the pantry, and as teenagers, they had consumed almost everything. How could they eat so much? Their appetites-for everything--never ceased to amaze her. She had just completed her list when she heard something. Looking out the window, she saw Justin cleaning the pool. With a little grin, she walked out knowing Justin would love seeing her in her robe.

"Justin, what are you doing?" she asked.

"Thought the pool could use some cleaning, ma'am." He grinned. "Especially after last night."

"What do you call me?"

"Mommy."

"I suppose the music was a little loud," she said.

"The music, yes, mommy. Did I tell you my camera has an ultra sensitive setting? It takes pictures even when it's almost pitch black."

"Really, and what do you take pictures of in the middle of the night?"

"I could bring my camera over later, and you could see, mommy."

"Oh, I think I know what you think you saw last night, but you see only what I want you to see, correct?"

"Yes, mommy. But I don't believe you were out last night. It was another woman. I don't know her name."

Lori walked right up to Justin and grabbed his belt buckle. "You didn't show anyone those pictures, did you?"

"No, mommy, you said not to."

"Good." She jerked up his buckle, smashing his balls. "Yes, you will bring over the pictures later, this afternoon. And you won't wear underwear, do you understand?"

"Yes, mommy."

She jerked his buckle even higher. "And you won't masturbate before you come over."

"No, mommy."

"You're going to learn to obey, aren't you, sub-boy?"

"Yes, mommy."

She savagely jerked his belt one more time before she released him. "Clean the pool, sub-boy."

"Yes, mommy."

Lori returned to her kitchen and sipped her coffee, wondering just how good Justin's pictures were. If they were clear and close, they might be hot, sexy. Would Marie want to see that? Lori laughed. Marie would want to see anything. She was in heat. The question was whether or not Lori wanted to introduce Marie to Justin. What would Marie do with her very own boy toy? Lori thought that might be something interesting to watch. But first, she had to shop. Those hungry boys would need food if they were going to keep Marie satisfied.