All Comments on 'Ladies Tailor Ch. 02'

by nextcenturyromeo

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
ooooooooopppppppppppppppps

grand story

keep the good work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
mmmmm

This is one of your girls...loved it ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Let's Up The Ante!

Next time take her ass -- and have his new assistant join in -- taking her at both ends at the same time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
mmm

man dis was a damn gud story

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

Man dis story is one of da best in literotica

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I know my horny wife visits to her tailor frequen

I have young horny wife who is always searching for big dicks.Tailors are her favorite because no one objects.Another place for getting hard fucks are the doctors of her choice.On different pretexts of pain,he get reference for xrays.Once I remember,she got young techninician who had a big bulge and tight ass which is sign of a great fucker.While we were waiting in the hall she told me that she has an urge for urination.There was toilet but she said she use it after the job is done.He called her alone in dark room.He had no nurse helper.I think the first fuck was very explosive and they both ended their fucking in 7 minutes.And then she came out to tell me that machine has some problem and we will have to wait.Then she used the toilet and few minutes both rewent into the dark room.This time it was about half an hour.As I know her craving for hard sex I knew what was happening in the room.The door opened,she called me inside.The technician was in the dark room to wash the xrays.Her nect and half naked breast were totally flushed with blood.It means she was still in arousal position.We wen back to home.During the night she encouraged me for a fuck.Would you believe that her very very tight cunt was greatly streched.It appeared as she has came out of the labour room.When xrays were delivered,I examined them very closely.Will you believe the boy has taken the xrays with his huge tool inside her cunt.It must 10 inches long and 3 inches diameter.That man kept calling her phone and I think she later met him regularly outside the clinic for hard mind blowing fucks.Your stories made now under stand why young and nice and tough tailor masters are her weakness.I am loving husband from India.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I am 65 but relieved myself twice on my own.

I am fucking girls and boys from the age of 12 and still at 65 I am insatiable.I am married very younger woman and help her to find hard big dicks for her tight wet pussy.I made her agree for anal sex for which she totally used.She says anal sex touches many tissues specially G Spot.But I know she is now slave to the anal sex.Lately,I found a teen and she loved to be fucked by mu huge dick for whole night.She was sexiest of the sexiest of the girls which I have fucked by this age and surprising I just get got when ever I smell a sexy girl around me.I love my dick very much because he is keeping me young and sexy at such an age.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Mmmmmm

Looking forward to the party nearly as much as they are

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernextcenturyromeo@nextcenturyromeo
My latest books is Angel Face on Smashwords. It's about Rashmika Mandanna. Here is a link to my books on Smashwords : https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ShartanSilverstar Going to publish a book on Samantha on 22nd October on Smashwords. If you have problems with Smashw...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES