All Comments on 'Let's Zoom'

by The Style Guy

Sort by:
  • 469 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 4 years ago

Why would anyone want to go to New York at the present time! I've always thought Schlitz was the worst tasting of the national brands.

5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Best BTB I have read in quite a while ...

I prefer the BTB stories to have emotional rather than physical violence. This one was perfect. TSU is a black university, so I wonder if the Author was aware and just left the IR element out as irrelevant? I did like the younger guy being put on an equal playing field by Col. Colt. You don't get to be old by being stupid.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 4 years ago
thank you Style guy

here's somebody that understands war. It's not a time to be civil...........kick ass and take names

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
EPIC BTB!

I mean that's lighting her on fire, fanning the flames and throwing a lot of water on the ashes! I loved it! The only issue with the story and you addressed it, was that he burned himself too. After all those years, her lying and cheating will be tough to forget. With the counselors help he can move on but there will be a huge hole in his heart. As is true in all divorces, when you start a divorce, dig two graves. Well played. PS - I bet Papatoad LOVES this one!

4 stars

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984almost 4 years ago

A very enjoyable read just needs an aftermath.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

wanted to give you six stars. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fabulous

Could be one of your best yet. Great ending! ;0)

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaalmost 4 years ago
Wonderful story...

Well written and fun to read. Sometimes a "cheater" gets caught with their plans all amiss. Chris got both slut and lover in his sights - bang. Now, i, personally don't like to Zoom, but this was a marvelous job of using it as a revenge tool. Great job. 5 big stars

mordbrandmordbrandalmost 4 years ago
Evil laughter

My wife asked me why I was laughing maniacally. I let her read this and she started doing it too. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Excellent!

Loved it! - 5 stars

I miss however some lines of regrets and suffering about the cheaters at the end.

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 4 years ago

Shock and awe... some!

The way he totally destroyed the pair was fantastic. Angela brazenly expecting him to accept being a cuckold was appalling... she fully-deserved to have every aspect of her life destroyed.

enderlocke27enderlocke27almost 4 years ago
hmm

I'll guess it was ok lol no really a bit too many I'lls just in case u didn't know its just "I" in the context where u put "i'll"

ImbenevolentmasterImbenevolentmasteralmost 4 years ago

Excellent BTB story.... nicely done!

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 4 years ago

Is this the first use of Zoom in a LW story? I believe it is. The story worked well and it was a BTB with a safety net. Nicely done.

TajfaTajfaalmost 4 years ago

Really clever story that I gave 5 stars. My only problem with all of these types of stories is that after so many years together the conclusion is so abrupt. Yes split up if that is what you really want but a more intimate conversation between the husband and wife with tears and regret and begging forgiveness would, to me, seem to be necessary for both parties for them to move on in their lives. However, this was a very entertaining story that I liked a lot.

York1234York1234almost 4 years ago
well done

Perfectly planned action.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
love this...

shows value of being prepared..

superdandy123superdandy123almost 4 years ago
btb with style

enjoyable read, great writing.

hope you write a part two to this, there's potential for an aftermath romance story.

SithLord6969SithLord6969almost 4 years ago

BRAVO!

Line them up and knock them down!

cybojicybojialmost 4 years ago
Oh man

Quite a story, I loved it. Boom,boom, boom, boom....down for the count. 5 this was burn the bitch at its finest.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooteralmost 4 years ago
Wonderful BTB using Zoom!

Excellent BTB! Your use of Zoom is exemplary, and multiple witnesses and participants expedited the process. The two cheaters were totally destroyed!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Goody Bye Slut

Love using latest technology to destroy cheaters. Glad it worked out for the husband and he gets to take out the trash.

TheKrrakTheKrrakalmost 4 years ago

That was the best use of Zoom that I have seen ever. Thanks

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What a load of crap.

God knows why you would post this in LW it should be in non erotic.

This is terrible.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

"We came home early to talk with you." - But, they weren't expecting him to be there!

I loved the burn with the PBR!

"I'll come home on Sunday and I'll be the same loving wife I've always been." - Oh, the same "loving wife" that cheated on him?

First, she was "no longer associated" with the firm, then she was offered a new position?

dragonmann72dragonmann72almost 4 years ago

TSG

I have just one question,

"I told Dr. Waters about my plan for today. She isn't a big fan of revenge, but thought the first three Zoom meetings were OK. She thought that you deserved some payback. She did try to talk me out of our next Zoom meeting. She thought that the pain it would cause me, might take me back a few steps in my personal recovery. I've thought about it and will admit that Dr. Wilson is probably right. The next Zoom meeting is going to do me more harm than good.

Which was it Waters or Wilson?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Very well written story. Quite meticulous planning on the part of the MC. Cut them both off at the knees at every turn.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice to have a prenuptial in place

A problem with the ending, Why do authors write in the story that she has to move out Before a court settlement.married for 28 years ,their is no way that she has to leave, the plot was far out. What women after all those years would even think up throwing the affair in his face and expect him to accept it. A wimp he is not. He was prepared for all contingencies . While the story was entertaining the BTB crowd rates this story to highly. There are much better writers that do a fantastic job .like Todd172,Ghml1,Dtiverson..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Wow. I generally don't like burn stories, I prefer a life well lived (even though real life doesn't always turn out that way). But jesus, she sort of had it coming.

Dunny69Dunny69almost 4 years ago
Angie's story please

Loved it great idea and carried out to perfection. I was hoping it wasnt going g to end but then it did. My only regret and not criticism is that we didnt get a chance for response from either cheaters and any realisation of their continued lives. 5* for me and with the fervent hope you do an epilogue and cheaters response. Thx for great couple of pages. Ah BTB bliss after all that chuck crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good story

Enjoyed it. 5*

BeBopper99BeBopper99almost 4 years ago

5***** Wow! This is the 2nd Awesome BTB in the last week! Write On!

Robby_DRobby_Dalmost 4 years ago

Absolutely one of the finest BTB stories on Literotica, showing us that at least one useful thing (zoom) has come out of the pandemic.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 4 years ago
That worked.

It shows the value of being prepared. I liked it. Too bad she lost her mind, but that's about the only way I can describe her foolishness.

kirei8kirei8almost 4 years ago
Excellent well crafted story

I and many others would love to see a continuation of the story. Please?

laptopwriterlaptopwriteralmost 4 years ago
Normally, I'm not crazy about a complete BTB story, but...

this was done so well it deserves 5 stars all the way. Very well done and you did it without the help of a single Navy Seal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Spent 2/3rds of story wondering why she both intended to have "the talk" with him and yet was surprised he was home?

Was "the talk" supposed to happen a couple hours later at his usual arrival time, and after she got a little"afternoon delight"?

A little bit picky I know. Otherwise very well done, thanks for the reprieve from today's inundation of cuck tales.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989almost 4 years ago
Pretty complete

Nice use of Zoom. Thought that it was too well done to be believable. It must have been some Pre Nup to hammer his wife so completely.

SwordWielderSwordWielderalmost 4 years ago
Wonderful

His preparation was fantastic. He is getting a divorce and the pre-nup will make it 80/20 in his favor. Although she will keep her job, she'll have to move and her reputation within the company took a major hit. The a-hole lost his job and his wife and family. And finally the cheating wife just lost her daughter and probably any chance of having contact with her grandchild for a long time. Beautiful.

tizwickytizwickyalmost 4 years ago

Excellent example of a well planed and executed BTB story. A very solid story that would benefit greatly with a second follow up detailing the tumultuous and devastating effects on both the wife and the very stupid asswipe lawyer. It would also be enlightening to understand Angela’s motivations and why she chose to cheat.

SkubabillSkubabillalmost 4 years ago

When you get so much praise from the anonymous crowd you know it is a great story. One of the best I've read in a long time.

nestorb30nestorb30almost 4 years ago

Probably the most brutal BTB I have read

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 4 years ago
Very good btb.

I always wish for more when the writing is good but this was a very sharp and well done btb.

I was left wondering the same thing as your MC. What made Angela so stupid?

I would love a follow up from her POV but understand this for what it is.

Good one and thank you!

OPrimeOPrimealmost 4 years ago
Perfect

A great response to "it is just a little fling" situation.

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitalmost 4 years ago

I like the idea of using modern technology to put the final touches on closing the marriage out. Good stuff!!

MightyHornyMightyHornyalmost 4 years ago

Now that, ladies and gentlemen, is a true BTB.

You don't even need to have a follow-up, after this burning, since you know that the corpses thrown into the flame here are going to feel the burn for years to come.

Quick and to-the-point too - I really appreciate how much the author gave us, both emotionally and with the main characters' back stories, with such an economy of words. I can see a lot of writers giving an additional page full of fillers over such a story.

Richly deserving of all the praises it is getting.

Great job, Style Guy. Thanks for the share.

Freddog6601Freddog6601almost 4 years ago

Nailed it!

Well thought out and told.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 4 years ago
I agree with tizwicky

finish them off and show how she fucked up her life in the future!

Bobby2shoesBobby2shoesalmost 4 years ago
Outstanding

Outstanding, the only thing missing was the husband doing a mike drop on his way out

mainer42mainer42almost 4 years ago

love the way you write dude!

MormonJackMormonJackalmost 4 years ago
Awesome - well done!

It's always a treat to read a story so well done. Thank you!

BentonVirtusBentonVirtusalmost 4 years ago

A BTB denouement without a story. A good scene, but just a single good scene without the structure of a good short story. Congrats on exciting some of the readers who have lower expectations. Charitably, three stars.

trance00trance00almost 4 years ago
Turnabout

It seems obvious that the cheating wife and her asswipe boy toy intended to ambush her husband and attempt to turn him into a willing cuckold. But, as they say, "Forewarned is forearmed." They came home early to be there waiting for him, but knowing already what they planned (probably through his p.i.), he got home even earlier to ambush them. The only problem that I have with the story is that the husband is so intelligent and strong willed that it is hard to believe his wife could so badly underestimate him. I guess being cock drunk made her stupid. In any case, it was a well written and enjoyable BTB. Thanks.

tazz317tazz317almost 4 years ago
CHEATING INDICATES SELFISHNESS, SOME SORT OF AVARICE AND LOSS OF SELF RESPECT

that loss carries on to family, work friends. TK U MLJ LV NV

timrivtimrivalmost 4 years ago

Wife was a gullible stupid woman having a mid life crisis and was taken advantage by a younger predator. Husband had all his ducks in a row to crucify both of them. I would have felt sorry for the wife except for her disrespect she showed her husband by threatening him and telling him what she was going to do and he had no choice but to accept it. Could they ever reconcile not likely under the circumstances for that reason. If she had been contrite and attacked her boyfriend when she found out how he had lied and used her then I might have given her points for that but she didn’t. However a chapter two would be nice kind of a what happened later for her and her husband. Hopefully it would not be the standard hubby gets rich finds a hottie while wife ends up broke and alone as that usually never happens.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 4 years ago
it's amazing how some of give the wife some many ways out

She's going through a midlife crisis, her lover is a predator, she's need understand, blah, blah, blah. I guess men don't go threw anything. Get over you cuckold fetish and get real. You can't save willing whores. The only that's important in there lives missing is this thing call strange dick.

FireFox59FireFox59almost 4 years ago
Outstanding

As another commenter said "shock and awe" baby!!! Obviously this "loving wife " was sure she could have her cake and eat it too. Luckily her husband was tipped off and was able to cut her and her lover to the bone when they came to his house to have "the talk". Thanks for a great BTB story. Though I would have loved it if the husband would have shot her lovers left nut off. 🤣

eightytuneseightytunesalmost 4 years ago

Without a doubt, a stunning one-upmanship...Chris suffered on getting the revealing email, but now he is on top. Those Zoom conferences were a real treat. I wonder if Cynthia, that gorgeous blonde, newly separated, is waiting for Chris to knock on her door. I WOULD. hehee. A great 5 star story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Well that's twenty minutes of my life I'll never get back.

If I'm to believe all these BTB stories every wife in America is not only cheating but they are all utterly stupid as well, while American man is a perfect saint, and if anybody wants to argue he has his gun to back him up. This was no different, same old characters, same old plot, I suppose we should be thankful there was no obligatory female acquaintance waiting to console the hard done by love God.

I guess the self proclaimed "real men" will be rubbing their tiny cocks over this one, I just wonder what they'd do it they ever met a "real woman" or a real "real man" for that matter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
response to @Bentonvirus

There are all sorts of stories on here. You can't expect novel structure, or even a full short story, all of the time, especially in two pages. Would you expect full structure from flash stories of 750 words as well?

Here the writer has set out to depict one scene, a crushing confrontation. He succeeded. It is a success, despite not being what you wanted to see.

COYSCOYSalmost 4 years ago
Great

The guy still has a lot of life to live. He’ll be fine, he wouldn’t want to grow old with her anyway. Bad news. Thank you

DogFuzzDogFuzzalmost 4 years ago

Ouch, talk about having your ducks in a row. Case and evidence signed, sealed and delivered.

Rw43Rw43almost 4 years ago
You epitomized a great ambush

Not sure an ambush has ever been more effective.

Now if you can only find a battle-scarred Chris Harrington a new love interest we could get some good sex going up in here!

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreealmost 4 years ago

Nice.

A great plot and beautifully written.

A big salute to you The Style Guy!

Top ratings from me.

FloridaGradFloridaGradalmost 4 years ago

I’d love to see a second chapter written from her point of view and to hear her reaction after this meeting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Excellent short story

Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
5 stars

That is how it is done.

Total and complete payback with freedom at the end. Leaving her with the knowledge that a future relationship is dead and gone.

Good luck and good riddance whore

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A masterpiece of the genre

Really an amazing masterpiece, just bad it was not longer than that PS

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Absolutely perfect set up and execution of a plan to burn a cheating whore and her asshole lover. First time I've seen Zoom used in LW, of course I had never heard of it before my hospital started using it for remote work a few months ago. This was written with your usual style and story telling ability. I love how you burned both of them without mercy, taking jobs, families, and souls. Well done and a *5 from me.

thog4uthog4ualmost 4 years ago
Epic Story

This truly an epic story routed in the mist of a pandemic. Gotta love it!!!

TVM

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Trite and overdone.

Well, for some reason my computer decided to give you four stars against my will. This rehash of a thousand BTB specials in LW doesn't deserve more than two. You spent all of your efforts stacking the deck so the burning would be quick and efficient. Unfortunately, you left out any suspense, any real emotion, most of the character development, just about anything that could have elevated this trite pile of tripe from the offal dump of literature. The "I'll have my harmless fling and then go back to being your faithful wife" plot line is used up and valueless. I keep on repeating this true statistic: 85% of cheating wives NEVER GET CAUGHT. That's five out of six. So all these BTB stories are based on very shaky ground.

I know you have done better in the past. Get some fresh style. Mine another area. You can do better going ahead. Loving Wives has become hackneyed and stale. Maybe hit up Mature or Nonconsent.

R.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
He got what he married.

I don't see any evidence or indication that the wife went through some drastic life changing event. Oh, her daughter grew up and got married, so that made her want to become a whore? Guess all husband should kill their daughters before they get to that stage, just to save their marriages.

I loved the smooth calculated insertion of the knife between the ribs of the slut and the asshole, but I have no idea why she would cheat on such an intelligent man, and especially with such a stupid asshole. So while I loved the execution I don't comprehend the crime. If she was that easy of a lay then she's been passing that pussy around for years.

You noticed she tried to regain her lost marriage and family relationship, but she never expressed a moment of guilt or remorse. She is only sorry she got caught, and sorry about what it will cost her. She's also pissed off that the asshole lied to her, but I don't understand why. She didn't care about anything but getting some young enthusiastic cock.

She might as well continue on with her plans for New York. She needs to get used to trolling before all her bait is dried up or rotted. Men age like wine, women age like cheese. Is it cruel to want to read about her afterlife, before she finally ends up in hell?

Great story. Thanks for the effort.

YouamiYouamialmost 4 years ago

Excellent rendition of the BTB plot design. Hubby got all his ducks in a row, and then some! No physical violence was necessary. The two cheaters got what they deserved. None was put in jail for GBH or attempted murder. This BTB tale was a cut above others in this particular category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great job

Loved it! even more so that cuck story lovers like BentonVirus and Enderlock didn’t like it! Hahaha! There’s too many of those stories already. It was great and to the point. But delivered what most don’t, a great ending.

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

A fantastic BTB, well thought out and well written.

A nice piece of work

Scores a well deserved 5/5

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
Thank you for the good story

I love how he burned those two dipshits

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Colt 45

God made man, Samuel Colt made them equal. Great story, I really enjoyed this one.

TorgauTorgaualmost 4 years ago

Awesome story, dude!!! Thanks for sharing.

networkgurunetworkgurualmost 4 years ago

Meh

Way too perfect and the reason she's sleeping with another man has been used to death.

skruff101skruff101almost 4 years ago

And that ladies and gentlemen is how BTB is done. All you would-be authors out there take note.

All the bases were covered, no stone left unturned and any other appropriate metaphor you might like to apply.

Mustang88LXMustang88LXalmost 4 years ago
LMAO That was Great!

Thanks for giving the Husband the balls and self-respect to know it's over and BTB the heartless wench. Damn she was cold!

FantasyTrainFantasyTrainalmost 4 years ago

Bitch ROASTED! 5 STARS PLUS!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
To Networkguru

Meh??? I see no stories to your credit so shut the fuck up if you don't like it. This person has over 50 contributions to this site and you couldn't carry his damn jock strap. And you think you're the language police.....what a poser.

NitpicNitpicalmost 4 years ago
Yes

Yes,that's the way to do it.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 4 years ago

Loved it.

May not be an original idea, there are almost zero new ones, but perfectly done. That is what counts, you're ability to tell a good story with your own slant to add originality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow!

Now that's the way it should be done. Well played and well written.

networkgurunetworkgurualmost 4 years ago

Anonymous3 days ago

"To Networkguru

Meh??? I see no stories to your credit so shut the fuck up if you don't like it. This person has over 50 contributions to this site and you couldn't carry his damn jockstrap. And you think you're the language police.....what a poser."

You can go fuck yourself. I've read plenty of BTB stories on this site and this one was just ok in my book. But I suppose for you it doesn't really matter as long as the cheaters are burned at the stake. And right back at you...I see no stories to your credit either. Oh wait, you are posting anonymously so you can be a keyboard she-hulk. Whatever bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Home Run!

On their heels and not really believing what just happened. True “Excellence in Execution” as wrestler Brett Hart used to say. Five stars from me and worth more if I could. 👍

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More

Beautiful piece. Needs more of a finish. After the meeting

ranec1ranec1almost 4 years ago
Mean As!!

chur m8 awsum story

⭐⭐⭐⭐

RanDog025RanDog025almost 4 years ago
EXCELLENT!

SCORCHED EARTH. LOVED IT, THANKS!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I CAN UNDERSTAND WHY HE DIDN'T PULL THE TRIGGER.....................

Chris hadn't finished piling on the hurt. That's the only reason I can imagine he didn't blow assholes brains out when he attempted to assault him in his own home. It would be great to get the wife's side of the story especially through the weekend celebration.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Chris hadn't finished piling on the hurt. That's the only reason I can imagine he didn't blow assholes brains out when he attempted to assault him in his own home. It would be great to get the wife's side of the story especially through the weekend celebration.

jimjam69jimjam69almost 4 years ago

Ouch! Talk about putting it to a cheating pair.

49WIZARD8849WIZARD88almost 4 years ago
Flawless Victory

He absolutely burned the shit out of them. Holy shit!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Beautiful

For a change, the asswipe also gets thoroughly burned. This story is a vast improvement on several of this author's other stories. 5*s.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe Style Guy@The Style Guy
I'm a professionally employed male and I live in southern New England.