Love and Sex - Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pain intermixed with the pleasure soon had her howling and Mark met her downward force with an equally fierce upward thrust. He battered her pussy until she just lost her mind!

Realizing that she was cumming, he flipped her on to her back so that he could pound her in earnest.

Rita and Jack could hear her gasping and groaning to Mark's thrusts and knew that she was not holding anything back this time.

"Fuck...me... Fuck... me... Mark," she pleaded as her pussy stretched beyond its normal limits.

The pain added a new dimension to her pleasure and spawned a tumultuous orgasm from deep within her!

Jack was on the other end of the mattress licking Rita who was unembarrassedly hollering and screaming,

"Oh shhiiittt!!!! Oh Gawwddd!!! Eat all my pussy, Jack, eat it!!!!

Jack kept her going, thrusting three fingers into her until she squealed, convulsed and blacked out.

He decided that it was a good time to try her ass while she was semi-comatose and located the jar with the lube that he placed on the floor next to the mattress. He coated his cock liberally. Easing the plug out of her butt, he packed lots of lube into her now loose hole.

Positioning his semi-hard cock at the entrance, he pushed it into her lubricated asshole with his forefinger as she spooned on her left side.

The head slithered in!

He added more lubricant, slathering his cock some more and slid his middle finger into her ass again, pushing his cockhead further up into her. When he was fully anchored, he lay still.

As he slowly hardened, he gently pulled her back to him and pressed his stomach against her ass. The size of her butt and the depth of her cleft made it impossible for anyone to see if he was in her pussy or her ass as his meaty torpedo crawled its way into her.

Bit by bit, his cock hardened and the tightness in her rectum gradually loosened. To his delight, he was up to his balls in her.

He lay still for about ten minutes until she fully came to herself.

As her head cleared, she croaked,

"Are you in my ass?"

"SSsshhh," he cautioned, "just stay still."

They lay motionless. She looked over at Mark and Angela who were kicking up a ruckus on the other side of the bed. She was hollering loud this time.

"Ohhh Jeezzuuss!!! ohhhffuuucckkkk, Mark!!!....Fuuucckkkk!! Fuckmeeeeee!!!!" she wailed!

Mark pounded her sloshing hole, sprawling her open with every stroke and the sensations, though unlike ones she got from Jack's big cock, were driving her off the edge! The tinge of pain, that shot like sparks into her pussy, mixed together with raging pubic heat kept her in her sweet zone and her mind tumbled and spun off the precipice of ethereal sanity into the overwhelming chasm of convulsing and unmitigated pleasure as multi orgasms swept through her like waves of tsunamis.

Jack felt Rita begin to move. Her body eased slowly forward and backwards as she opened up, and his cock started to slide in and out as the lubricant did its job. He joined her rhythm, guided by her gentle undulation.

After a while she moaned softly "I'm ready now, Jack, fuck my ass... Fuck it!"

Slowly, he increased the intensity of his strokes, matching his cadence to hers.

He began to ram into her big bottom, and it shook, trembled and flapped but took every inch of his marauding cock.

Rita discovered that after an initial time of slight pain and Jack's deep thrusting, her ass had become quite loose. To her credit, she did not back off but rather began to arch her back, helping Jack to penetrate even deeper. The "flap" "flap" sound was not Mark and Angela anymore. it was Jack pounding Rita's fat ass!

She was in seventh heaven as an orgasmic rumble arose deep in her bowels, transporting her with bouts of rapture into nirvana.

She started hollering,

Oh myyy Gawwddd!!! uh..uh..OOOhhh ffuuuucckkk!!! oooweee...Shiittt I'mmmm cumming!!!!!!"

Her heavily lubricated anus quivered around his thick, slippery cock and her body jerked with orgasmic delight. Jack banged her hard for about fifteen minutes, and she kept cumming and cumming until his balls gushed cum as he hammered her.

When he finally stopped spurting, he looked over at Angela and Mark. They were both asleep.

He eased his cock out of Rita's anus, and she gasped and squelched out a noisy air bubble as it exited. Fortunately, both Mark and Angela were too deep in la la land to hear.

"Oh my God!!! That was so goooddd!!!" Rita whispered.

She wiped his cock with a towel on the bed, then wiggled and pushed her ass back into his lap. His cock slid into her butt cleft where it lodged, and he curled his arm around her body, enjoying the cushiony feel of her lush backside.

They joined Mark and Angela already embraced in the arms of Morpheus.

The sound of the twitter of birds outside the house, woke Angela up. The sun had already risen. It was seven thirty in the morning!

She eased her body away from Mark and went to the bathroom. When she returned, the other three were awake and lay stretching and talking. Rita had her head on Mark's chest and was playing with his cock.

In a moment it got hard. Angela smiled and told Rita to excuse herself and tend to that another man who was waiting for her on the other side of the bed. She took Mark's cock from her hand and climbed on top of it.

Rita laughed as Angela began to ride it like she had the night before. She crawled over to Jack who hugged her back to his chest and together they watched the synchrony with which Mark and Angela moved.

After Mark came, Angela got up and said,

"If you're anything like Jack, I figured that you needed to take the edge off before you got up this morning, so consider your edge taken off!"

They all laughed.

Rita didn't bother Jack because she knew that she would prefer him in her ass again, but she was still a little sore and she didn't want to do it in front of Mark especially since he did not know that Jack had already plundered her bottom!

Without replacing their clothing, one by one they went to the bathroom and cleaned up, and none of them bothered to put their clothes back on. Breakfast was prepared by the women and all four of them lolled around the house naked all day.

In the early afternoon they were all sitting and watching television, teasing each other about the last night's activities, laughing at who hollered the loudest and if they enjoyed fucking naked on the deck.

Jack went to get some bottled water, and, on his way, back Mark met him and pulled him aside and said,

"Can I talk to you for a minute? It seems as if I am always asking you for help with Rita, but I would love if you could do one more thing for me."

"What's up?" Jack asked.

Mark said, "Well, Rita has always wanted to have anal sex, but we were not able to do it because her ass was bigger than my length to really penetrate her deep enough for her satisfaction. I know that she really wants it, so I really would be happy if you would help her experience it fully. Other than me, she would probably not allow anyone else but you to do it."

Jack tried to maintain a stoic countenance, but his heart was overjoyed as Mark was giving him the green light to enjoy Rita's ass!

"As you know, Mark, I adore her, and would certainly like to help her achieve her desires," Jack said. "I would be happy, if she will allow me to do it."

He then asked Mark if they would like to stay the whole day as it was a holiday weekend. Mark talked to Rita, and they agreed to stay.

Jack then asked Angela if she minded his inviting them to stay the entire day and told her that they had agreed. She was ok with it.

"Let me go into the guest room and change the sheets," Angela said.

Rita volunteered to go with her. Together they placed clean sheets on the mattresses and tucked them tightly. They spent the day talking and relaxing in the family room.

About three pm Angela was cuddling with Mark noticed that he was getting hard again.

"Looks like your youngster is waking up," Angela said.

"Around you he doesn't stay asleep too long. I guess he wants some more," responded Mark.

"So, who's stopping you?" Angela asked.

She stood up and held out her hand to Mark and guided him into the guest room.

Jack and Rita smiled at them.

"I guess they are going to get busy," Rita laughed.

For the next hour, Angela's moans of ecstasy wafted throughout the house as Mark wore her pussy out.

An hour later they exited the bedroom all disheveled and walked into the kitchen to get some water. Mark's thick cock was even thicker as all the fucking had it swollen by the friction. Angela was walking gingerly as her pussy was swollen and slightly sore. Cum was dripping from her and she had to get a tissue to stem the flow. She wondered where Mark got so much cum from after last night's work out.

While they were pleasuring each other, Jack and Rita were talking. Rita told him that Mark had told her that he had talked to him about having anal sex with her and she had told him that she was game, so they were free to do it in Mark's presence.

She told him that she really enjoyed their coupling the night before and that he was a sneaky dog for easing into her bottom when her brain was gone but that she was glad that he had done it! She also shared with him that though the orgasm from anal sex took longer, it was stronger and more intense than her vaginal orgasms.

He responded that he hoped it would become a permanent part of their love making. She assured him that it would be.

I want this to belong to me," he said as he spanked her ass gently.

"It already does," she responded, " no one else is fucking this ass but you!"

Angela accepted Rita's offer to prepare dinner. She concocted a fruit salad with lentil soup. In addition, there was garlic bread and butter and KeyLime pie. They washed it all down with Moscata wine.

After dinner, Mark and Rita cleared the table and started the dish washer. Angela sat next to Jack and cuddled with him in the family room. He teased her about all the noise she kept. Embarrassed, she hung her head, wanting to tell him that she found that she enjoyed pain when having sex with Mark, but decided to wait until they were at home alone.

Jack hugged her and said,

"Don't be embarrassed, honey, I enjoyed hearing you give it up."

"You're not upset?" she asked.

"Oh no! Upset! Why would I be? I want us to be free and shameless in our responses to them. If we are going to have an exclusive sexual relationship with them, everything is for the taking, as long as we all agree. Is that ok with you?"

It eased her concerns.

"You mean that I have two husbands now?" Angela teased.

"Looks like it!" Jack responded.

Mark seems to think so already," Angela said,

"Why do you say that?" Jack asked.

"Well, when we were in the room, he told me that he would like you to have anal sex with Rita as he couldn't satisfy her that way. He asked me if I minded. I told him that I didn't, but I let him know that I didn't want to have anal sex with anybody but you. He said that it was ok with him because he was not a great fan of anal sex anyway.

"How do you really feel about it?" Jack asked.

"Its fine with me. She and I have become like sisters now. I trust her and I trust you, so you have free reign to enjoy her however and whenever you want, so it looks like you are going to have two wives," she chuckled.

"Do you want the same relationship with Mark?" he asked.

"Not entirely. I love having sex with him, but I prefer to be with you when we are having fun together. He knows that and is happy with it.

They dined together and afterwards, Jack invited Mark and Rita to join him in the pool. They turned off the exterior lights and all of them skinny dipped in the warm water. Angela hugged and kissed Jack and Mark and Rita cuddled too. It was like they were resetting their own relationships.

The men slipped their cocks into their wives, as they floated in the water, arms and legs locked around them. They chatted, each one quite aware that the other woman was impaled.

After an hour, they came out, dried themselves off and lay on the clean sheets in the guest room where they listened to music and discussed their hopes for a close relationship between them.

Angela dozed off and so did Mark.

Knowing that Mark approved, Rita asked Jack to take her ass again. He was surprised to see her withdraw the butt-plug which she had inserted and worn all day, unbeknownst to him.

She lubricated herself and his cock, and he slipped into her as she kneeled with ass upraised.

She groaned with pleasure as he entered and he stroked her gently, knowing that she would still be a little sore. His care and gentleness and her trusting surrender was beautiful to watch. It was as if each other knew what the other one wanted and gave it with love.

She muffled her cries of ecstasy by burying her face in the pillow as Jack lovingly anally deflowered her.

"Fuck my ass, Jack" she begged, "open me up for you."

The words were delivered as a loving entreaty and made the coupling something special to see.

Jack plunged his wood into her booty. It wobbled, jiggled, vibrated, quivered and trembled as he sought to make it his! He spread her fat cheeks wide so that he could go deep into her, and she quaked as she felt his huge cock invade her entrails. No longer was she concerned about being able to take him because he was taking her!

"Fuccckk it," Rita wailed, "fuck my big ass!"

The whap,,,whap...whap of his thighs against her bottom, resounded throughout the room and his balls became coated with her cream as they swung up against her oozing pussy.

An orgasm bombarded her suddenly and raced from her anus through her pussy to her womb, embedding itself in her belly, swarming upwards to her breasts and shook her to her core. She moaned and groaned into the pillow, raised her ass up, grabbed her cheeks with both hands to spread them wider, as she offered herself completely to him.

He grabbed her hips, pulling her to him and thrusting into her as he jettisoned four salvos of cum into her rectum. She collapsed on the bed with him lying on top of her, his cock still buried inside.

As they returned from their orgasmic rocket ride, and opened their eyes, they rolled on to their side and noticed Mark and Angela looking lovingly at them.

"That was so beautiful to watch," Angela said.

Mark joined her saying,

"I have always wanted to watch her be anally pleasured because I know how badly she wanted it. Thank you, Jack, that was done with such love and tenderness that I know that she enjoyed it."

Rita turned to Mark and said,

"Thank you, sweetheart for allowing me to have this!"

"I only want you to be happy," he responded.

Angela came and spooned behind Jack who was spooning Rita and Mark approaching from Rita's front, pressed his body into her breasts making a sandwich out of her. He kissed her lovingly. The four of them lay bunched together in silence, enjoying their naked closeness, and that, henceforth, they all belonged to each other.

They heard Rita sob and tears rolled down her cheeks. When asked why she was crying she said that they all made her feel so loved, supported and cared for that she could not have asked for a better environment to be introduced into anal sex.

Mark said, "Jack and Angela, that is why we wanted to be you. We knew that our bond with you would be special."

Somewhere during the night, they separated and when the sun rose again, both women were firmly ensconced in their husband's arms.

Jack and Angela rose and showered together leaving Rita and Mark in the bed talking. When they came out, Angela was wearing a robe cinched by a single sash. Jack wore a pair of gym shorts and a T-shirt.

Rita and Mark showered together and put their clothes on for the first time in two days. Her anus was a bit sore but the joy that she felt, overcame any discomfort. She wrapped the two-inch butt plug in soft tissue, and carefully stored it in her toiletry bag.

They ate breakfast together. Mark looked so happy to see Rita so satisfied and the conversation at the table was animated and vibrant.

After breakfast, Mark said that they did not want to wear out their welcome and were going to head home.

Jack and Angela protested but they said that as much as they wanted to stay longer, they had to go take care of some items at home.

Rita's clothes in which she arrived were not appropriate to go out in the early afternoon, so Angela loaned her a raincoat to cover her up. Mark's black silk pajamas didn't look too outlandish, so they quickly scooted from the house and entered their car in the driveway.

Jack and Angela waved goodbye to them at the door and told them to call when they arrived safely home.

After they drove off, Jack and Angela went to their bedroom. Angela removed her robe and lay naked waiting for Jack, because she knew that he was coming to reclaim her!

Their lovemaking was extended and gentle. They came together merging like lazy waves on the seashore.

Throughout the day, Jack noticed that Angela was somewhat quiet, and asked her if she was okay.

"Not really," she answered.

"What's wrong?" he asked, "was it something to do with the last two days?" he queried.

She hung her head and whispered,

"Yes, it is. Jack, I don't know how to say this, but something happened to me when Mark was fucking me, and I don't know how to tell you."

"What? are you falling in love with him?" Jack questioned.

"No nothing like that, nobody will ever replace you in my life," Angela responded.

"So, what is it?" Jack pressed.

"Well, you know that Mark's cock is very thick, and it is so fat that when he fucks me it hurts, but I have discovered that I like the pain, it makes me come so hard sometimes that I get dizzy. I never knew that I enjoyed pain before, but this has me not knowing what to do.

When he was fucking me on the deck against the wall, my pussy hurt like blazes, but I wanted to feel the pain. Its not the length because you are a lot bigger than he. With him, my pussy is stretched so wide that sometimes I feel that it is going to tear, but I love the feeling! I do not want this to come between us because I don't love him, I love you and I don't know what to do." she sobbed.

Jack took her into his arms and held her close.

"Do you love me? " He asked.

"Of course," she whispered, "you are my life!"

"Would you be so upset, if he could eat pussy better than I?" Jack sked.

"No, that won't be a big issue."

"Then why is this a big issue?" Jack asked.

"I don't know. You can hurt me too and sometimes you do, but this pain is different, it feels different and drives me wild." Angela explained.

"As quiet as its kept, " Jack responded, "Rita's ass drives me wild too. Fucking your ass is special but fucking Rita's, is extra special, so I'm not too worried that you like something with Mark more than you like it with me, as long as you love me."

"Its not that, Angla replied, "Its the pain. I never knew that I was into pain, and it scares me."

"Are you afraid that Mark will really hurt you?"

"No, she responded, "he would never do anything like that. Its just that this pain has a sensation that I can't really describe, and it makes me so horny!"

Angela told him. "Sweetheart, I don't want to ever deceive you or lie to you, so I want you to know about it and tell me what to do, because I am not losing you!"

"Okay let me make a suggestion, " Jack said. "Would you be willing to be involved in a polyamorous relationship with Mark and Rita? I mean one where everyone had two husbands and two wives."

"What do you mean by that?" Angela asked.

"A relationship where we all belong to each other. He is your husband just like I am. Rita is my wife just as you are. It doesn't mean that you do the same things sexually, with each other, so you don't have to have anal sex with him if you don't want to but whatever you agree to do, you can do without my consent or involvement as long as it doesn't affect our relationship.