Love and Sex - Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He can take you on dates and you can invite him places if you want to and go out with him and Rita and I can do the same. All four of us will belong to each other, so whatever you enjoy with Mark will not threaten our relationship. Its like each one of us has another spouse. If sex with him gives you a pain that you like, enjoy it with him. I will be there to protect you if you need and still be there for you.

"I don't know, murmured Angela, "let me think about it."

"Take all the time that you need but know that loving pain when you have sex with him is ok. Enjoy it and then come back to me to reclaim you like I always do!"

"I've got one other question for you," Jack said.

"What is it?" Angela asked.

Jack said, "I know that Mark has become very special to you and Rita has become special to me as well. Do you think that is it possible to love more than one person?

"That's a hell of a question," Angela responded, "why? do you think that you are falling for Rita?"

"No," Jack replied, "but it would be great if we all were in love with each other, don't you think?"

"Hmmm," responded Angela, let me think about that!"