Lucy Ch. 06-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she was speaking she had opened a packet, then slid her hand down inside the nylon. 'As you can see, in this range they have done away with the crotch altogether.' she said, spreading the fabric with her fingers.

Where there would normally be a crotch-piece there was nothing, just a hole, the edges surrounding it strengthened with a thin band of some sort of ribbon. I could see that the hole was quite big enough for a woman to pee through, and certainly more than large enough for a man's cock to enter.

'Yes I see.' I said quietly. 'As you said, very practical. I'm sure she would like to try them, so I'll take a few pairs of those. In several different colours.' I added as afterthought.

'Certainly sir. How tall is the lady, does she have long legs?'

'Relatively tall, she comes up to about here on me.' I said, indicating Lucy's height. 'And she does have rather long legs.' I added.

'I might have guessed that sir.' she answered almost cheekily. 'Now let me see, you will want black of course, perhaps two pairs of those. Then white, two of those also, and for regular day-wear I think a pair of these and these.' she said as she selected a couple of shades of the flesh tones.

'Will that be all for now sir?' she then asked and when I said it was she suggested I might like my selections gift wrapped. I said I would, but in three packages, the first three sets of underwear I had chosen in one, the pantyhose in another and the wispy, amber coloured set in a third. She said that would be no trouble and suggested I continue to look around while she did that.

In the few minutes I had to myself I found myself again imagining Lucy in the things I was looking at. Some seemed quite wrong for her, others would undoubtedly enhance her natural sexiness, but there were one or two items that seemed to have been designed specifically for her. I then wondered how Lucy would react if I gave her free rein with my credit card, tried to imagine what would she buy for herself.

I was still trying to resolve that question when the assistant returned with my small but beautifully gift-wrapped packages. She said that if there were any problems at all as to size, or if I wished to make further purchases at any time, I should contact her personally, and told me her name was Annette. I thanked her and having paid what seemed a ridiculously large amount of money for such tiny items, went back to my office and did my best to put the thoughts and images that were still flashing through my head out of mind by concentrating on the work that needed to be finished.

Later that evening I rang Lucy and as I had the previous time, found myself getting physically aroused by just the sound of her voice. But she seemed more than a little subdued and when I asked if there was anything wrong she hesitated before answering.

'It's my period, it's started early, and it's much heavier than usual.' she said dejectedly. 'I think it's probably because of the unusual amount of sexual activity we've been having. It's going to restrict things for a couple of days.'

'A bit of blood doesn't worry me Lucy.' I replied.

'That's sweet of you but I think it would be a quite a lot more than just a bit, and it would embarrass me. I'm so angry with myself. But I wanted to tell you before, I mean so you don't get disappointed Saturday evening.' Then before I had time to answer she hurried on. 'But don't worry too much, it won't mean you have to be totally celibate.' Adding in a more hesitant voice. 'There are alternatives, and anyway there are a couple of things I've wanted us to do, and this gives me the perfect opportunity.'

Again she gave me no time to respond before she added. 'But I've been worrying about something else too.'

Even though she had said that, when I asked her what it was I could tell from the tone of her answer that she was reluctant to answer, and it took several more questions before she admitted that she was still having difficulty in coming to terms with how she was feeling about herself.

'It's what I was trying to say to over lunch at River Gardens Jack. I've never felt this way before, I just can't stop feeling so, well to put it bluntly, so bloody horny all the time.'

I was tempted to suggest we do what we had done the other evening, but felt that wasn't going to help this time. Instead I tried to reassure her, explaining that as neither of us had enjoyed a particularly fulfilling sex-life immediately prior to meeting, and given the fact that we were both obviously strongly attracted to each other physically, it wasn't really surprising we were both acting and feeling the way we were.

'You make it sound so logical Jack. And although part of me understands that, I still have these nagging questions about me, about what I'm feeling, thinking. Some of the things are really worrying.'

'What sort of things Lucy. Or don't you want to talk about them with me?'

'I'm not sure, not yet anyway. Maybe on Sunday, can we leave it till then?'

'Of course we can, it's up to you. I just want to help, if I can.' Deciding that a change of subject was needed, I added. 'But remember that Sunday is supposed to be a working day.'

She gave a quiet giggle as she answered. 'True, but I'm sure I'll need a break from time to time.'

'I see, so I should make sure I get a couple of early nights between now and then?'

'Probably a good idea Jack.'

'All right, but before I toddle off to my lonely bed, tell me about your class this evening.'

What I'd said had clearly helped her put aside what had been troubling her and we chatted on about the area of the subject they were covering for quite some time before finally hanging up.

After we had hung up I continued sitting there for some time, wondering what was really worrying her, then imagining exactly what she had meant when she said, 'alternatives', and 'there are a couple of things I've wanted us to do'. I already knew that giving me a blow job got her excited, but if she wouldn't let me do anything for her in return it seemed unfair to let her do that for me. She could simply masturbate me of course, and I certainly wouldn't complain about having her beautiful hands do that for me.

But she had said 'a couple of things', and I wondered if she had meant sex by the other route, anally. Would she let me fuck her arse? She had said, 'things I've wanted to do', had she actually been wanting us to do it that way?

I had a sudden mental flash of how she'd looked when we had been out on the balcony, how she had looked and the thoughts I'd had. The moon-light had added a silvery sheen to pale creaminess of her skin, and as she bent forward over the railing I had a sudden urge to bury my face between the fleshy cheeks of her upraised bottom. Now, unless I had completely misunderstood what Lucy had meant, I would not only have the opportunity of doing that, but to also compare the difference between the thrills I knew her pussy was capable of giving me, with those resulting from entering her that way.

Making a mental note to make sure that if that was what she had in mind, when the time came there was a tube of lubricant close at hand, I used some mindless TV show as a distraction for the next couple of hours and then went to bed.

TO BE CONTINUED

1...345678