All Comments on 'Marissa Ch. 04'

by Kippy189

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
This is your idea or Erotic?

I would hate to see your version of a nightmare. If you are married or have a female partner I really hope she is fucking people for money while you sit at home jerking off thinking about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
on and on

On and on with more garbage, your one sick fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Losing the Audience

I think you are starting to lose the people with the story. If this is the turning point you would not lost any more of those that think this is stupid. Suggestion would to look at other long novels on here. Some do go on for 40+ installments while other ones only go for 6 chapters. I guess it all depends if you want the audience to come back or not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
No Redeeming

No redeeming qualities for your characters. Kill 'em all, let God sort 'em out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
a nutless author story

crappy ending to a crappy story

dad2you2dad2you2over 13 years ago
She will have no awakening

until hubby finds out what a whore she is. This story is just crap. Please stop trying to write any more stories, it is cruel and unusual punishment.

bobby9909bobby9909over 13 years ago
Don't Score It

Click on the link above to "Report Story". Tell the Lit moderators this story is in the wrong category. Maybe they'll start moving this kind of story elsewhere.

Don't score it. Since Lit doesn't allow a negative, assigning any score at all infers acceptance. Report it by clicking the "Report Story" link and tell the moderators it shouldn't be in this category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Gotta be just trying to piss people off.

What a pile of unmitigated garbage. Either you, the author, are just trying to piss people off...or you are one sick person. Maybe both. Meanwhile, if you persist in writing stories such as this, do the world a favor and take a long walk on a short pier.

TXanyTXanyover 13 years ago
Use your head....this makes no sense

Let me see...a cop puts cuffs on a women than has her blow him. What if she bit it off? What could he say, other than oh shit! She literally has him by the balls even if her hands are handcuffed. He can't claim she made him do it! What a bunch of crap.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 13 years ago
This is not an ending . . .

You left all the readers hanging with this one, the final chapter. I won't even score this because you have not finished the story. An editor would be helpful as well.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 13 years ago
This was a cheat, not an ending!

I was interested in seeing how you resolved this. But there is no resolution There is also no heroine/hero. This is the second time in two days a submission said o9ne thing and did another. Is this going to become a trend here?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

So the loving and supportive husband never finds out what a nasty piece of filth he is stuck being married to? That's a load of bull!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Rare realism

I like this story for the realistic ending. A married women in that business could easily be scared straight by being raped and threatened with an arrest. This ending is more likely than an angry confrontation and a divorce.

hansbwlhansbwlover 13 years ago
What...

is good about this story? I fail to find it.

BillPorterBillPorterover 13 years ago
The final chapter ?

If that is an ending, then I'm a monkey uncle.

deadonedeadoneover 13 years ago
No love

Notice that she is still only thinking of herself: "Maybe, if I don't end up in jail or a junkie first." No thought about the husband except safety.

Sorry, but everybody in this story (no matter how well written) should be feed into a mulching machine and composted.

p.s. This also the kind of trash that would go crazy if the husband just looked at another women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Not the end...

You're making her sound weak to Barnes. A stronger character, although unusual. would make a more interesting read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

1 Star, and even that is to much!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Great storyline,I have read the neighbor stories as well as the Marissa stories.Please keep it going...

Rogn123Rogn123over 12 years ago
great stories

All your stories have been excellent. Don't listen to anonymous posts. keep writing.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 12 years ago
rare stupitidy

she was a slut from the moment she didn't tell her husband about being forced and to find this sexy is like asking Charles Manson to give marriage advice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
More please ....

I loved reading this story....5 Stars for me !

Any chance to add more chapters ? Can Terry use her again and make her a real whore working in his clubs ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hardly a good read

The heroine of the story was on dumb slut, allowing helself to involved in what would eventually be prostitution while she was married. What benefit did she receive for risking her marriage, her family and her husband's love ? The author makes it quite clear at the end that she is about to be blackmailed if she decides to quit. Isn't that fucking neat ! A whore for the life of her marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
stupid nigger bullshit.

Hopefully you were shot in a drive by.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 9 years ago
I sure am glad I just skipped to the fourth chapter...

that way I don't feel like I wasted near as much time as I could have...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
top notch!!

Excellent narrative and sex - very hot - in the first two chapters: "5" each, no complaints.

Ending for the series was soft and rushed, had to limit approval to a "4".

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Idiotic and lame cuck/wimp crap!!! MINUS 5*!!!

One of the most awful stories on literotica. An author who thinks the positive feedback

he gets has to do with his writing! It's only from perverts who gets her rock off by cuckold/wimp themes!!! You can not write!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
not finished

If your still do lit u need to finish this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
That was one for the real brain sick perverts written by a brain sick one!!

More shit wasnt possible!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
MARISSA

Loved the Marissa stories well written the erotica in them was amazing i hope there is going to be more

bikeymoybikeymoyover 3 years ago
Works for me!

Don't listen to the negative crap. You are a gifted writer and you certainly don't need an editor. I read Neighborhood and Mel 1-4 straight through. I enjoyed the story a lot and hope you decide to keep going. And, by the way, I don't see the need for a definitive ending. Unlike most critics, I have an imagination. If you aren't inspired to keep going with Marissa, would you mind if I picked up where you've stalled?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Disappointing follow up to the excellent There Goes the Neighborhood. Well written but lacks the tension and a subtle undercurrents of the original. Unfinished and hopefully the next episode, if there is one, takes the story up a notch.

LA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm guessing Marissa's marriage would not t last. You don't have that kind of additive and duplicitous personality and keep it secret in a real marriage. That woman would find herself without family, and perhaps so fucked up she ended up in prison, a mental institution, or just dead. Hopefully the marriage would dissolved before the spouse got stuck with the results. Now that would be an interesting sequel. Not to sound brutal but this character just comes across as a shallow narcissist which is how she got entrapped. Imagine her with children. Yikes!

BrianluvsBrianluvs8 months ago

I had a.girl I left in Vegas I had done all I mean all one could do. The 2 pimps him her live great while we try to help that's all we have. The story hit a fire in.me I don't like to feel.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Awful story. Execrable characters. Ugh.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous