Mergers & Acquisitions Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A groan escaped his lips over her little game. He wanted so badly to pick her up and plow into her tight body the way he’d done last time they’d met. Unwilling to repeat his performance after learning just how cruel she could be, he relaxed and let her work at her own pace.

Toni reached down and slowly lifted her skirt. First the lacey stocking tops came into view, only hardening him to a painful state. She was licking her lips, sticking her tongue slightly through the full, sensual enticers, making him wish they were headed for his straining shaft. Slowly lifting it further, he expected the sight of her revealing white silk panties but instead was greeted to the vision of her bald pussy, enhanced with its own private landing strip. The sight informed him he hadn’t experienced pain yet.

With her skirt hiked up, exposing her playground, she returned her finger to her mouth and began toying the tip between her lips. Her tongue darted from its protective encasement to wet the lucky digit, dancing circles around it. Pushing it into her mouth, she sucked gently, simulating the action Ron only dreamed of experiencing. Once sure she’d done enough damage, she slowly lowered the moistened didgit to her thin, pubic guide, leading to her pleasure center.

Ron couldn’t believe how sexy this woman could be. Every time he thought he’d seen her best, she outdid herself, pressing his imagination to an even higher level. You couldn’t have recreated this scene even if it were being filmed. The steam and tension were something you just had to feel.

Toni found her sensitive clit peaking from beneath its protective hood. She was easily as excited as he was, but refused to give in and just fuck him. She wanted him to think of her every time he boarded a plane. She was insuring he’d never forget. Running her fingernail lightly over the swollen nub, she lay her head back, closing her eyes. Her lips slightly, parted she was giving him the ultimate show. Electricity shot through her cunt with each pass of her finger over her pulsing clit. Rubbing up and down the length of the slit, she dipped her finger between the clean-shaven folds to re-moisten her pleasuring tool. Wet from her juices, she continued her toying, circling, and caressing of her clit.

Pleasuring herself in front of someone was really turning her on. The feeling was addicting, having this kind of power. The knowledge she could drive a perfectly controlled man to the point of madness spurred her endeavors even more. Toni took one of her breasts in her other hand and began massaging it while playing with her nipple. She’d pull on it, making it grow obscenely long. She was giving Ron a look at pure sensuality in motion. The added stimulation caused her to moan in delight.

“Oh yes… Mmmmm… so nice.” She had now lost herself in the moment. Temporarily, she’d forgotten about Ron, the crew, and her surroundings. Her intentions were strictly selfish. “Oh, mmmmm…. Yes oh yes.”

As she started rubbing faster and faster over her clit, applying the perfect amount of pressure she could feel her climax fast in approaching. Methodically, she kept her persistent stimulation working her clit into a hardened throbbing center of pleasure. It pulsed and spasmed with every touch. Pulling her nipple hard she drove her fingers into her hole, pressing hard against her throbbing clit with her palm. She was cumming.

“Oh God! Yes! Yes! YES!” She was trembling from the intensity of her orgasm. The sight she was presenting him was a first for any man. Even her husband hadn’t seen her like this. “Oh God I can’t stand it. It feels soooo… good.”

Toni continued to play gently with her nipple as she kept her fingers buried deep inside her. She was riding out every last spasm of pleasure. Once the intensity of her climax subsided, she withdrew her fingers from her sopping hole and lifted them up, giving him a look at how wet they were. Looking into his eyes, she moved her fingers to his lips to allow him his first taste of her sweet nectar. She pushed them into his mouth, letting him suck them clean. It was extremely sensual the way he made sure he’d cleaned every trace of her juices from her slender fingers.

Toni needing more and wanting to satisfy his aching needs, removed herself from his lap, repositioning herself straddling him. Still sitting back to allow her access, she unbuckled his pants and unzipped his fly. Pulling them open, she reached into his pants and freed his throbbing member. The massive pole was so hard his veins were pulsing its length, giving it an angry appearance. The mushroom head with its large slit was being coated with a clear fluid spitting from the tip. Needing relief now, he couldn’t have been happier when Toni lifted up and positioned her pussy over his cock.

She started lowering herself slowly until she felt him making contact with her swollen lips. Reaching between them, she took his shaft and began rubbing the head between her smooth folds, lubricating him for its pending entry. She’d done this last time when she’d driven him crazy with lust. Once sure she was ready, she positioned the head at her opening and began pushing down.

Ron’s recollection of her tight pussy had been a total fabrication of his memories. She was even tighter, surpassing his wildest fantasies. It felt as if he’d never gain entry when suddenly the head pushed through the tight opening and slid into her velvet passage, slowly disappearing into the snug channel.

“Holy shit! Damn you’re so tight.” He was still transfixed on her eyes, having never lost contact with the sexy green seducers. Feeling her sink even farther down, letting him slide deeper into her cunt, he now knew exactly why she ruled him. “Oh.. F..f…fuck. You’re killing me baby.”

Toni, with her lust filled expression, had just one goal. She needed to fill herself completely with the massive tool. She wanted to feel what she’d experienced last time when he pushed it deep against her womb, attempting to leave a lasting memento inside its depths. She may rule his world, but this huge cock ruled her pleasure palace. She began riding him, raising and lowering her tight snatch, attempting to drive more of his cock into her with every movement of her hips. She was fucking the two of them into a heightened state of ecstasy. Toni continued this motion, finally fulfilling her goal. She felt his head press against her sensitive cervix, letting her know he’d claimed his rightful position once again. With him buried inside her caressing cavern, she began rocking her hips to and fro, using her womb to stimulate his head. The pleasurable sensation caused his cock to throb with every movement, spilling his seed against her sacred opening. The incredible feeling was to die for.

Having been teased all night by the sight of her awesome tits, he just had to feel them again. Taking them into his hands, he began massaging and playing with the firm globes, refreshing his recollections of how firm and soft they were. The feel of her erect nipples pressing into his palms, separated only by the nylon thin material of her top, added an additional erotic feel to the perfectly shaped natural wonders. They were definitely two of the best features she possessed.

Toni had been riding him for a good ten minutes, driving him towards his much earned release. The excitement of the flight, the massive pole stretching her insides, along with her earlier orgasm, were all guiding her in the same direction. Sensing he was getting close, she picked up the intensity of her movements, spurring the two of them towards their just reward. She closed her eyes and lay her head back, letting her long silky hair fall freely down her back, resting atop her ass. The sight of the woman riding for all she was worth was priceless. You couldn’t have commissioned something this great. Parting her lips, she began encouraging him towards his goal.

“Yes baby… Give it to me. Let me feel you cum.” Toni had slipped back into that grey area between fantasy and reality. She’d discovered this place the last time the two of them screwed themselves into exhaustion. “Unnnn… Oh God yes fuck me. Fuck me. Do it baby.”

She’d done it again: losing her innocence and properisms exactly at the appropriate time. She’d crossed from being a lady into being a slut, needing to feel the both of them reaching the pinnacle of sexual fulfillment. As she ground her depths over his swelling cock, he felt his balls start drawing up, ready to release their load into this sexy goddess. Letting go of her tits, he took her hips and pulled her tightly onto his cock, making sure he was at the deepest penetration. With a grunt of completion he began to empty into her womb.

“Oh fuck yeah! Unnn… Unnnn… Oh SHIT!” His release never felt so good. Every pulse, every blast, was delivering his genetic profile into the willing receptacle of this beautiful woman. “Oh yeah baby! You’re so hot!”

Toni, feeling his delivery confirming what he’d started the other night, lost her battle to maintain control and started convulsing around his shaft. Her pussy clinched and massaged the wonderful tool accepting its delivery of the seed she needed to create life. This was the confirmation she'd been seeking. The intense pleasure, the eroticism, her need, it hadn’t been her imagination at all. It was real.

This climax wasn’t anything like the others. She didn’t feel the need to scream out or thrash about in an attempt to enhance her pleasure. This one was the ultimate fulfillment. She was being inseminated by a man she was fast deciding had been placed on this earth solely for her pleasure and to continue her line of perfection. Enjoying this new feeling, she lowered her lips to his and began to gently kiss and probe his mouth with her talented tongue as she felt him continuing to pulse deep inside her womb. She passionately kissed him, pressing firm yet ever so softly against his lips while tenderly working her tongue in a ballet of gentle caress. It was breath-taking. She continued her massage of his lips until she was sure he’d finished emptying into her depths.

Sitting back upright with his deflating cock still semi hard inside her satisfied pussy, she sheepishly looked into his eyes and asked.

“Does this mean I’m an official member of the mile high club?”

With a smile stretching ear to ear, he touched her face, with the realization she could never lose her innocence. It had only been temporarily hidden, replaced with an intense passion. Gently laughing in response to her question, he assured her, “Yes, baby… I guess this does.” He pulled her to him, hugging her tightly. How was he gonna live without her? His world just wouldn’t be the same. He’d never survive.

With her head laying against his chest he recognized the lights of Las Vegas coming into view. She’d timed her tryst perfectly, just as she did everything. What an amazing woman.

***

They felt the gravitational pull of the plane landing and quickly arranged themselves in an appropriate manner. Toni quickly ran to the bathroom to retrieve her panties and coat. She may be daring and a little on the wild side when it came to sex, but otherwise she was every bit the lady everyone knew her to be. Covered once again with her coat hiding her revealing outfit, she readied herself to disembark.

The cabin door opened to the lights and sounds of the city that never sleeps. What an exciting place for two people bent on having a great time to spend a weekend. The spectacular shows, the delectable food, the sounds and atmosphere of the casinos, one could easily spend more time than a weekend just enjoying those pleasures alone. Toss in a beautiful woman such as Toni and not even a year would be enough time together.

They were greeted by the limo driver from The Mirage Hotel and Casino. Helping the two of them into the car, he enquired as to their pleasure.

“Should we go straight to the Mirage, or may I interest you in taking a small tour of our exciting city?”

“What do you think, baby?” Ron was holding Toni tight as she surveyed the surroundings. She’d never been to Vegas before and felt somewhat of a cultural shock. She’d thought she’d seen about everything when she moved to Dallas, but seeing all this she knew she’d lived a sheltered life.

Squeezing his arm tightly, she responded gleefully, “Yes! I want to see everything!” She laid her head against his shoulder, letting him know he was doing well taking her somewhere this exciting. “I’ve never been here before. I’ve always been told to steer clear of the place but I don’t see anything like the sort of place they’ve described. It’s all so beautiful.”

“You heard the lady, let’s go.” Ron smiled to himself at the genuine excitement exhibited from his lovely escort. There was such a child like curiosity in everything she did. It never seemed to bother her everyone was caught up in a rat race running in circles, cool under pressure, she took each new experience, enjoying and exploring every one of them. Exhilarating is the best way of describing how she made you feel. How wonderful to know someone still lived with the heir of innocence and purity in a world caught up in the me generation.

The driver sped the two of them through the streets of the neon city, pointing out the many different sights and historical references. Ron had seen it all before, but Toni couldn’t get enough. She was transfixed by all the glitz and glamour the nights in Vegas present, unsure of how to digest everything. She pointed and exclaimed excitedly at the many different neon presentations and people crowding the strip. It felt as if she were living a dream. The tour took around forty five minutes with their final destination being the pre-designated hostings of the Mirage Hotel and Casino. Pulling to the entrance, the doorman met the limo, escorting the two of them into the lobby and to their room.

It felt as if the elevator would never stop. Standing beside the handsome gentleman responsible for her exciting adventurous evening of fun, she held his arm tightly in expectation of the door’s opening. When it did finally stop, it opened to lush, very high class surroundings equal to his style of living. She stood, turning completely around, unsure if this was their room or some museum. She put her hands to her mouth, covering it as she stood wide eyed in total disbelief.

“Oh my God! It’s beautiful!” She began moving around the room trying in vane to take it all in. She’d been unaware there were rooms anywhere neer the caliber of this. Shaking her head, smiling her pretty smile, she ran to him and threw her arms around his neck. Squeezing him tightly, she placed her lips to his ear and whispered softly, “Thank you for everything. The flight, the dinner, and now this, you’re so wonderful.”

He held her to him unwilling to give her up. He’d never experienced anything quite this perfect. Every other woman he’d dated acted as if he owed them something, but she wasn’t anything of the sort. She appreciated each and every little thing he did..

“Shhh… Shhh… That’s ok baby. You’re worth every bit of this and more.” He could feel her tears against his face as she nuzzled close to him. He didn’t dare look at her in this condition. If her tears were anything the size of the beautiful eyes crying them, they’d easily break his heart. Instead he chose to hold her tightly, allowing her to take all the time she needed and be thankful she was here with him. “That’s ok…That’s ok… Shhh… I’d gladly do every bit of this again just knowing it was for you.”

Toni dabbed her eyes in an attempt to hide she’d been crying. Still in his arms, she leaned back, and using those stunning eyes informed him of her wishes.

“Is it to late for me to change so we can go downstairs?” Asking this, she suddenly lowered her head in embarrassment. In all her excitement, she’d forgotten to consider his wants and needs, thinking only of hers. Tilting her eyes upward, she sheepishly amended her request. “Oh, I’m so sorry. You’re probably tired from working all day. We can do this tomorrow if you’d like.”

He couldn’t help himself and started laughing. Work? Hell, he’d been awaiting her arrival pacing nervously since six o’clock this morning. Unsure she was actually going to honor their arrangement, the first relief he experienced was when he saw her standing in the ballroom. Gaining his composure he agreed. “No, no… Anything you want. You go get changed and I’ll meet you right here.” He couldn’t wait to be seen on the town with such an awesome beauty. Moving to the sofa, he took a seat and turned on the television. This would give him a chance to relax before going out and allow him some recuperation time after thoroughly being drained by the sex kitten on the plane.

Toni entered the bedroom, closing the door behind her. Though they’d just had passionate sex, she still had complete modesty when out of the throws of passion. Making her way into the bathroom, she caught sight of an amazing layout with a massive tub large enough for four, positioned in front of a panoramic window. Curious of the view, she stepped into the empty tub, pressing her face to the glass. The sight was breathtaking. The entire city lay before her in all its neon splendor. Caught off guard by the many themes and designs the different casino resorts portrayed, she stared wide eyed in utter amazement.

“Ohhh… Ohhhh my… How perfect.” She’d always enjoyed the view eating in the reunion tower of Dallas, but this made it pale in comparison. “Oh man… How cool!”

Hurrying out of the tub, she began pulling off her coat and clothes, wanting desperately to become a part of the excitement she saw happening below. Stripping her tiny skirt and see-through top from her body, she rushed into the bedroom, finding her bags had been delivered while they toured the city. A smile spread across her face to the realization that she was being pampered, made to feel like she was someone special. Reveling in the thought, she carefully chose her outfit befitting the night’s itinerary, assuring she’d have a great time.

She sat on the edge of the bed and began removing her stockings and heels. Still wearing the sexy panties which she’d teased Ron with back at the house, she swiftly pulled them off leaving her a bare canvas ready for its next masterpiece. She looked over the things she’d packed, unsure of what to wear beneath the outfit she’d chosen. In a hurry to join the fun, she settled on a thin lacey front hook bra with the cups cut low, revealing the swells of her firm breasts. Slipping it on, she hooked the clasp and adjusted the cups to cradle the incredibly firm globes pulling them together to create her desirably sexy cleavage. The white lace stood out in a major contrast to her bronzed skin, making it appear even darker than it was.

Slipping on the matching g-string panties sporting a tiny triangle of lace, ribbon thin sides, and nothing more than a T-intersection back, she smiled realizing how revealing they actually were. A tinge of embarrassment crept into her cheeks, causing her to feel flushed. They were designed to allow the maximum amount of exposure while supplying the minimal amount of protection. Pulling them up her legs, she guided the delicate fabric to its envious resting place, covering her palace of pleasure. She took the ribbons imitating the sides and pulled them high to reveal her wonderful hips, causing the narrow strip of fabric up the back to slide between the firm cheeks of her ass, leaving it completely exposed. Tugging gently on the lacy front, she smoothed and adjusted the lucky covering, hiding her sexy thin strip of dark hair and insuring the small piece of material between her legs covered its intended target.

Stepping in front of the mirror, she admired how sexy the lacey white lingerie made her look and feel. Placing her hands behind her head she fluffed her hair while turning side to side, inspecting her body, posing in the soft sensual coverings. Smiling approvingly at what she saw, she turned away to finish getting ready.