All Comments on 'Maestro or Master Pt. 01'

by lovelyladyfaire

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Careful for what you wish for. . .

A scripted and well done creation, telling a masterful tale.

lovelyladyfairelovelyladyfaireover 7 years agoAuthor
Sincere apologies ...

The "Edited" story will replace this error riddled submission. One should never attempt to "Rush" when offering a story. Thank you for your treasured feedback ... and being gentlemen and gentle ladies by not pointing out what is evident ...:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Take My Breath Away

Layla, you have taken my breath away. The masterful use of your words and the phrases that you choose to use.....I found it hard to believe we were talking about taking piano lessons, you had me on the edge of rapture, I congratulate you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Is it over?

ZZZZZZZZZZ Talk about putting someone to sleep. I couldn't get past the first few paragraphs. Shakespeare you are not, so quit trying to be.

Hotat21Hotat21over 4 years ago
mmm

Oh my goodness.... that was incredible. *fans self* I too enjoy intellectual mind games and the fact that you combined it with sexual pleasures was the icing on the cake. It's so hard to find someone who can touch the mind of someone highly intelligent who doesn't fit into "normal" proclivities. Just reading the story made my mind tingle. I've been on the site for like 16 years and you are one of my new favorite authors. Very scintillating. Thank you for that.

-K

chad132chad13210 months ago

I like all your stories, so this is also great. Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous