All Comments on 'Michael "F." Fassbender'

by EroticLitKitty

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Oh Thank Heaven!!!

Thank you thank you thank you. This is one of the best reads for me this morning. I felt loved. Michael F. Is one of my all time favorites. You made this story just blow me away and it was completely gorgeous. The way that you intertwined the musical lyrics with the story was just beautiful and I love the characters. I do hope that you might make this a series and not just 1 shot. But thank you regardless!!!!

prnzssqtprnzssqtalmost 7 years ago
Glad you're back even if its a short stay

I LOVE Michael Fassbender. I adore him and I would daydream on what it would be like to meet him and of course the MOST OBVIOUS, getting fucked by Michael as well and this right here took me there. Oh God it was amazing, wonderful and left me breathless.

I was happy for Michael to approach Can the way he did because there was no way no matter how famous he was to pick her up at the bar like that. The dancing, the music. Oh God everything was perfect.

It would be greedy to ask for me, to please continue this story but I am asking.

ELK I am so glad you're back even for a short stay seriously give me more Fassbender 😊😊😊

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Yaaaaassssss!!!

Girl! This fic has given me life, from the music to the dancing. To the down right NASTY! 😏 Everything about it was right. Now I'm left wanting more, needing to know what's going to happen after this passion filled night. It obviously seemed like something more to both of them. Please continue this hot HOT! Fic 🙏🏾

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More More More!!!

Allow me to re-introduce myself... Welcome back ELK! You came back with a bang or shall I say a banger! Michael Fucking Fassbender is sizzling hot!!! Please continue this series! I liked the slight forshadowing you created when Xan shared her desire to explore international finance... I'd love to see the story continue in this direction to allow Mickey and Xan to have a fighting chance! Thank you for sharing your gift and please don't keep us waiting too long...

MyaHunterMyaHunterover 6 years ago
Soooo...

I just was reading the education of melody Johnson by freegirl2012 and saw that you commented. Quick, fast and in a hurry I clicked on your name. I see you put this up, I didn't even read it yet but I'm going to but I has just had to comment first cause you know I've been patiently/not so patiently waiting for that Loki and Simarra update. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More

Yikes ... this cant be fanfiction...in a world of delightful fantasy i also want to preserve the possibility that michael and Xan share a romantic continuity.

Somewherr in your tale i lost track of him being a celebrity expect for the awesome part where ibcould really really picture him in the nude from his movies. #shameless LawdaMmmercy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous