All Comments on 'Mom Does Overtime'

by chhavi65

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Far fetched

I don't know today's India but couldn't believe a few years back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
5 stars: AN EXCELLENT STORY

A young man's jack-off fantasy. It certainly was mine! (I was a voyeur son, i admit.)

In my jack-off fantasies i would imagine a man other than my dad fondling, caressing, petting and fucking my mother. She would be fucked doggy style. She was never gang banged, just one man, usually someone she respected, always consentual. I was obsessed with her plump ass & generously shaped thighs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
It's a story, guys, not a deposition testimony or something. I LIKED IT VERY MUCH: 5*!

The point is that his mom is gang banged & she enjoys it in a strange way (she cumms).

VOYEUR SON STORIES like this one are a niche within Incest/Taboo category. Son gets to watch his mom as she enjoys sex with a man (men) other than his dad. In this story a strong element of reluctance/non-consent was present. It often is: mom owes rent, son faces expultion from school, husband's job is at stake, her boss expects her to guck him. "A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do."

An anon said on 11/10/13 that the story is far fetched. Yes it is but porn is far fetched, that's why people watch it. And so is Erotic Fiction, which is read because it is far fetched.

In my mind, Indian sex stories are a special genre. When they are good, they are my very favorite.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
☆☆☆☆+ (4.24/5.0 = 84.8% = A-) The story is a combination of incest/taboo & gang bang pornography

My mom cheated on my dad back home & she cheated on him since we came to Canada. I found out about that.

I never ratted on her, actually i never told anybody.

In all other respects she was an ideal mother to her children and an perfect wife to her husband.

I did have the hots for my mom big time, but i left it at that (except for a bit of spying on her). 75% of my jack-of fantasies were about my mom. I loved her dearly both in a socially acceptable way and the Oedipal way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
LIKE IT! Rating ****+

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
The story is EROTIC. Depiction of a sexy Indian woman is very convincing: i felt i was watching thru the hole on the window.

4.55/5.0 = 91% = A

The boy is a good son.

His mom is a good mother & a good wife. She realizes it is her karma to be sexually abused & exploited & she accepts it.

Indian erotic fiction is the best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
LIKE

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
over time in office

miss nisha g parakh,

my mom is working in a raputeded office where she fucked dail and return home midnight daily now she is pregnant

miss nisha g parakh

e mail-dolla_tata1@rediffmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
4 *

Story tags are out to lunch, make no sense at all.

The story tags should have been:

nonconsent - mom fucked - boss - gang bang - son watches - voyeur son - sexy ass - Indian.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
An excellent job, chhavi65! Thank you. I gave this story a 5- (4.6/5.0 = 92%)

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LOVE IT. I GAVE IT A 4.2 (84% = B+)

Indian mother sex stories are the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
i like it very much, gave it a 5-

:-)

RanDog025RanDog025about 6 years ago
HOW OLD ARE YOU? 10 OR 11 MAYBE?

lol, ALL I CAN SAY.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I LIKE THIS STORY VERY MUCH BECAUSE IT BRINGS BACK SOME MEMORIES FROM MY PAST. I WAS A VOYEUR SON; MY MOM CHEATED ON MY DAD (SHE PROBABLY HAD NO CHOICE).

When i was in my teens my parents worked in the Arabian Gulf. My younger brother & i were with them.

I was totally infatuated with my mom. For me she was the sexiest, the most beutiful & the smartest woman that there is... the best & the most loving mother too! I adored her as my mom, & lusted after her as a very sexy woman. 90% of my erotic fantasies were about her.

I was a very observant young man.

My parents had a circle of friend & they entertained a lot. Most friends were couples, not necessarily from our part of the World. I was kind of jealous whenever a man or men were paying attention to my mom. It was a mixed feeling because i was also very proud of her.

My mom is Indian. I don't why, but White Men were attracted to her like flies to honey. My dad was teasing her, "you are a honeypot for white men"; also "when you enter a bar or a restaurant, every white man's jaw drops".

My mom finished university in Mauritius & is fluent in French. It helped her to get promoted. She got a good salary, & we as a family got a free apartment in the building across from her work.

I started spying on my mom. I was very good @ that, very resourceful.

My conclusion was that her boss was banging her.

Her boss was a white man (red flag number one!).

I checked her emails when i could. Once he wrote to her, "We nailed the contract. It's mostly thanx to u. U helped me in more ways than one... u know that."

Mom worked long hours like 3 times a week.

Dad started to bitch about her long hours. I occasionally heard their conversations. Mom told him he was not fair. (She NEVER raised voice when talking to him. She talked to him as though she talked to a judge.) "My present job used to be done by men who worked long hours & flew to visit the family twice a year. It is not easy for a married woman & a mother of two to do a job that was tailor made for a man who can work 12 hours a day. You are my husband & i love you. If u tell me to quit my job, i will quit it. i won't like it but i will do it. I work & i live for our children & for you. If i realize my job makes you unhappy, i do not want it, & i will quit it. Full stop. If i lose you because of this job, every dollar i have made shall be in vain... You must tell me, do i risk losing you?"

Based on noises from their room they were not fighting... a thought crossed my mind, "as long as they can make up & start making out, we are a happy family."

Next morning at breakfast dad told my brother & me (in front of mom!): "My had to go to Paris but she had some second thoughts. I told her that she must go. She was hired & promoted based on her French... she can not bail on her boss now... We will go there as a family in the summer. The accomodation will be free of charge."

3 days later my mom & her boss went to Paris.

In the summer we indeed spent 5 days in Paris. The company had a big flat there. The office was in the living room.

It also had the dining room & one big bedroom with 2 double beds. My brother asked mom whether that was where she had slept. She nonchalantly said "yes, that's where i slept & worked."

I thought, 'very convenient, mom.'

LAST BUT NOT LEAST, I never stopped loving my mom on account of her supposed affair with her boss. I loved her more than ever before & lusted after her more than ever before. In my jack off fantasies i always imagined another man is ficking her doggy-style and i watch. Occasionally i would imagine she lost a bet & i get to spank her on her naked bum, which i did very gently.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The author wanted to write a pornographic story & it should be assessed within that category. I gave it a 4 (****)

The author successfully brings mom into a situation where she gets gang banged thru no fault of her own. Also, her son happened to be at the right place at the right time, & he gets to watch the gang bang.

As regards my family, all i saw was that my mom was flirting with my dad's big boss big time. For instance, if he asked just for a glass of water, she would tell him "Sir, your wish is my command." Often i was not sure what exactly a double entendre meant but it was obvious she was trying yo be naughty.

My dad's big boss enjoyed my mom's company very much.

In the summer, she would put on her cut offs, flaunting her thighs & a tiny bit of her ass cheaks.

I was an Oedipal son. I was a voyeur son. I loved my mom as a mother & lusted after her as a woman. She was in my jack off fantasies until i turned 29 or 30.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
LOVE IT: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- (4.65/5 = 93%)!

👍

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love it: 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟- (5-)!

👍 👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love your story, gave you a 5- (⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐-)! As a youngster, I was totally infatuated with my mom. I was spying on her whenever I could.

Thank you for this story.

raviddn002raviddn002about 3 years ago

The comments were very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5.0 = 100% (★★★★★)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5- [4.65 = 93% = A (❤💛💚💙💜-)]! 👌.

My mom told me that in some situations people do things because they must and not because it is their choice. Then mom added, "that particulary goes for women."

She expressly mentioned the 3 monkeys:

"🙈 🙉 🙊."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I REALLY LOVED THIS STORY, GAVE YOU A

5.0 = 100% = A++ (☆☆☆☆☆).

The story VERY EROTIC & KINKY two in one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really bad. "Cabin". ??

Story, grammar, narration - just lousy.

And just the same old story line, nothing new. Kiind of a waste, really...

gifoncegifonce8 months ago

Well, apparently things have developed in a way that she will not lack cocks for a long time. :-)

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

In my book this story IS very EROTIC, but NOT at all PORNOGRAPHIC.

I gave it a 5 (4.70 = 94%, ♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎-)!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Indian mother sex stories are the best.

I rated rated this story 4.4 = 88%.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

My kind of son-watches-mom sex story!

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

MOM DOES OVERTIME by chhavi65 is an excellent wife gets gang-banged story. The fact the son gets to watch is the icing on the cake.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous